123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Aurelio Ortiz - 'Precision Signing Service'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  06:15:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillary38

Accepted a signing from this company July, 2012; after many ignored emails, no return calls, no response to collection notices I filed a complaint with the BBB and petitioned the courts for payment; Mr. Ortiz was a no show. Received a judgment 4/9/13 and will continue to pursue until I collect payment. It's bad enough to be low balled on what a lot of these signing companies pay, but then to not get paid at all is just not right.

I kind of agree - good luck finding him. Did you contact title about getting paid? It was my understanding that one particular title company that contracted him was honoring invoices for work on their files. Also, did you name the title company in the lawsuit? Would have helped get someone on the hook that can actually pay you.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  02:56:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Considering the address of the "company" was a rental house, best of luck ever finding him.
Go to Top of Page

hillary38

Florida
7 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  01:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Accepted a signing from this company July, 2012; after many ignored emails, no return calls, no response to collection notices I filed a complaint with the BBB and petitioned the courts for payment; Mr. Ortiz was a no show. Received a judgment 4/9/13 and will continue to pursue until I collect payment. It's bad enough to be low balled on what a lot of these signing companies pay, but then to not get paid at all is just not right.
Go to Top of Page

12 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  3:39:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit 5165's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did a closing on 7/25/2012 against obvious signs to not, but I had managed to force a payment earlier on and made the Boston National Title representative (Stephanie Briere) promise payment. I did not - of course- receive payment from Mr. Ortiz, but more surprisingly, Boston National Title is refusing to stand behind their promise. I strongly advise that you don't accept any work underwritten by Boston National Title.

ps~ I will update this if BNT decides to honor their promise to pay

Go to Top of Page

5sns

Florida
2 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2012 :  07:30:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

i contacted boston national on thursday sept 20th and received my payment of $1,000.00 on monday sept 24th! many thanks to boston national for paying me for my closings. still truly disgusted with aurelio ortiz and him getting away with our money. title companies should use notary directories to locate us and not depend on signing companies that would save themselves a headache like this one.
for the past several years i have always used www.olddebts.com to collect payments for my unpaid invoices and it has worked.
Go to Top of Page

available1234

Colorado
28 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2012 :  06:33:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am pretty sure that they have shut down any and all attempts by me to collect my money? I kept the email that he sent saying that he was paying 30 days net. I have replied to it every day for several months.
He is not responding at all. I am so disgusted with this Company. I am sure he has taken the money and spent it. He has no intention of paying ever. His lame excuse is that he is going to try and get the Lender Company to pay sooner. What for, he never sends the money to the ones that have kept him in business. In the years I have been a Notary, I have been fortunate that I was only beat out of one other company. That was a Company in Denver and they just sent out of Business. The Court system had sent me a document to fill out, but I was on the end of the line, so I just figured it was never going to happen with Bankruptcy. This one here needs to be brought to court and made to pay.

Audrey Jane Spaulding
Go to Top of Page

mwaaskew

Texas
11 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2012 :  10:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit mwaaskew's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Saul

Contact the title company; I did and got relief. Don't wait1

Saul

I contact the title company Valero Title Company in Austin, Texas about Auerlio Ortiz and they did not give a care. They did not want to help or try to help. So be careful on this title company as well

Paula M. Felder
Go to Top of Page

mwaaskew

Texas
11 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2012 :  9:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit mwaaskew's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 16719

Just filed a complaint with BBB, for non payment since 7/25/12...

I just file on with the Office of the Governor of Florida for non payment and for them to investigate him. if you need the information please let me know.By applying to the post thanks

Paula M. Felder
Go to Top of Page

South Carolina
2 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2012 :  1:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit 16719's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just filed a complaint with BBB, for non payment since 7/25/12...
Go to Top of Page

kimcole132

North Carolina
100 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  9:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too contacted Boston National and spoke with Karen Koehler and she was on top of it!!! Received a copy of the check she mailed me as well!! Thank you Boston National Title!!!
Go to Top of Page

Virginia
7 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2012 :  1:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
!
quote:
Originally posted by 22834

I also am being paid by Boston National. Karen Koehler has been fantastic & prompt to work with.
Also, I thought this was interesting... I googled Aurelio Ortiz & a website came up mug shots world /AURELIO-ORTIZ ! Arrested in Orlando for possession of cocaine. Lives in NY. Sure makes me wonder if this is the same guy that took our money. And he was renting a small house in Orlando where he did his "business"!
KUDO's to Boston Nation Title.

Go to Top of Page

Florida
2 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2012 :  11:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also am being paid by Boston National. Karen Koehler has been fantastic & prompt to work with.
Also, I thought this was interesting... I googled Aurelio Ortiz & a website came up mug shots world /AURELIO-ORTIZ ! Arrested in Orlando for possession of cocaine. Lives in NY. Sure makes me wonder if this is the same guy that took our money. And he was renting a small house in Orlando where he did his "business"!
KUDO's to Boston Nation Title.
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  12:42:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just got an email from Boston National also with copy of check they are mailing today. The owner will cover and pay for any work done for them that was sub to Ortiz

By the way, it seems that the City of Orlando wants to talk to him about the following:

Description: RUNNING BUSINESS WITH NO BTR OR CHANGE OF USE. CONTRACTS WITH TITLE COMPANINES.

It seems that the tax people did not know anything about a company in their backyard. Also the address is in a residental area. So the change of use means the address is a single family house only.

So you can add the local tax man to his list of people that he owes money to. I wonder if he owes the State anything?

Edited by - cw2usarmyret on 09/12/2012 1:13:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

Virginia
7 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  12:29:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just got an email from Boston Title showing a copy of the check that is being mailed to me today for a job done in June under Aurelio Ortiz.

The people over at Boston Title were all very kind, understanding, and quickly resolved my payment issue. will work for them any time.

Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2012 :  1:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How long has he been around? That may become important later.
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  4:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FYI the PSS is run out of a 2 bedroom rental house and there is no record of any Business by that name in Orlando FL with that address. I wonder if the folks in Orlando know this?
Go to Top of Page

Saul

Illinois
46 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  10:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Contact the title company; I did and got relief. Don't wait1

Saul
Go to Top of Page

available1234

Colorado
28 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  10:52:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been emailing him every day to tell him that I still have no
money. He was sending back the email. Now he is not doing that.
I will give him another week then I am going to start proceeding against him too.

Audrey Jane Spaulding
Go to Top of Page

kimcole132

North Carolina
100 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  09:07:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I fell for this a$$hole also!!! When I ask about payment, this was his response. Now as of 9/6 - NOTHING!!!!

Subject: Re: Fw: Sharon Murdock closing docs for 7/20----DOCS ATTACHED
Sent: Fri, Jul 20, 2012 10:50:59 AM

I know there is comments on slow payroll. We are a new company who had issues with clinet processing invoices. That has been corrected and payroll has been sent out to everyone. You will start to see those commnets changing in the forums

Thank you

Aurelio
Go to Top of Page

MLooker

Nevada
7 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2012 :  9:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit MLooker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The collection agency that I use is called Global Creditors.

www.globalcreditors.com
888-999-7671

The particular person I was dealing with is Isaac Cohen, icohen@globalcreditors.com

Their fees depend on two things - the amount of the account, and the length past due. For anything under 500$, they charge a flat rate of 50% of the recovered amount. It's steep, but some money is better than no money.

Good luck all!!!
Go to Top of Page

Virginia
7 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2012 :  7:22:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got the same email after I sent him a threatening demand for payment.

quote:
Originally posted by available1234

He is such a Liar. He sent me an email just a little bit ago claiming that he was working with Title to clear up invoices and he had not been paid. I happened to save the number of the Boston Bank and I called them. He is no longer representing anybody from there. He has been paid in full and so as you know, no one is going to get paid from him. BEWARE

Audrey Jane Spaulding

Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Jones

Texas
1 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2012 :  3:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please send me the information for small business collection agency.
Thank you very much!
quote:
Originally posted by MLooker

Hang tough and be persistent. As I mentioned, it quite quite late - he was actually 2 days away from being sent to collections - but he did finally pay up.

On the flip side, if you need contact info for a collection agency that handles small accounts, send me a message. ;)

Marilyn Jones
Go to Top of Page

Florida
2 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2012 :  1:43:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also fell for this jerk! Closed a rush lone in a horrible rain storm. Had to print two large packages. He called me while I was in the closing and very rudely said to call him as soon as it closed. I too have received no response to emails or phone calls. It is now over 60 days out. I just emailed Suntrust Mortgage & Boston National Title AND filed a claim with the Orlando FL BBB. I suggest you all file a claim as well. It only takes a minute online. Let's stop this creep.
Go to Top of Page

available1234

Colorado
28 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  10:20:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He is such a Liar. He sent me an email just a little bit ago claiming that he was working with Title to clear up invoices and he had not been paid. I happened to save the number of the Boston Bank and I called them. He is no longer representing anybody from there. He has been paid in full and so as you know, no one is going to get paid from him. BEWARE

Audrey Jane Spaulding
Go to Top of Page

5sns

Florida
2 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  06:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!! Aurelio Ortiz currently owes me $1,000.00 for closing assignments I completed between 06/12-08/12 and he has come up with every excuse in the book in order to hold off on paying me. He's not answering his phone calls and occasionally only replies to certain emails. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!! If I haven't gotten paid neither will you.
Go to Top of Page

MLooker

Nevada
7 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2012 :  6:02:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit MLooker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Performed a signing in May for a company called Precision Signing Service with a representative of Aurelio Ortiz. A quick search found Precision to be fairly reputable with no negative reviews.

After the payment due date came and when, I began trying to contact this company. Multiple unanswered calls and emails later, I finally received a message from Aurelio stating payment had not been released from the Title Company, so they have not released funds to me. He stated that the funds would be released on "soon". I attempted to locate another number for Precision Signing Services, only to discover that the company this person was claiming is not the company I found originally with the wonderful reviews.

No, in fact there was no record of this guy's "company" anywhere.

SO ... Beware of Aurelio Ortiz from "Precision Signing Service", based out of Orlando, FL. He doesn't pay. He doesn't return phone calls. He occasionally returns emails ... but only fills them with excuses.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.