123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 ASAP Signing Services, Inc.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  10:52:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would bug them one more time before going to the Escrow Officer.

They are very busy, but they are reputable. They take a while to pay, you have to push them along.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

California
2 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  07:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not been paid for 2012 signings. First they told me the check must have been lost in the mail and now they say " so sorry....." Going to the title companies now.

Sally Cieslak
Go to Top of Page

CopperheadVA

Virginia
420 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  04:52:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
<< ASAP Pro always pays at 45 days. They usually need a friendly reminder but they always respond to e-mail.>>

ASAP Pro and ASAP Signing are two different companies. ASAP Pro is in TX and ASAP Signing is in CA.
Go to Top of Page

akarasik

New Jersey
11 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2011 :  7:08:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ASAP Pro always pays at 45 days. They usually need a friendly reminder but they always respond to e-mail.
Go to Top of Page

joemanzone@comcast.net

Washington
3 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  1:36:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did a signing October 7,2011 it is now December 1,2011 and still no payment. You decide how good this company is to work with.

Joseph Manzone

Edited by - joemanzone@comcast.net on 12/02/2011 1:37:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  06:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mobilenotary

just read some of the great comments re:ASAP. Are you accepting new notary signers and closings for the North Carolina area. Particularly Guilford County, Forsyth County, Rockingham,Randolph, and Davidson County.Thanks
Pat

You need to contact the company directly...not post it here .... here's what I found:

Business: 916.729.2727
Fax: 916.729.2828
E-mail: asapsignings@sbcglobal.net

Good Luck!!

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

n/a

North Carolina
1 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2010 :  7:55:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just read some of the great comments re:ASAP. Are you accepting new notary signers and closings for the North Carolina area. Particularly Guilford County, Forsyth County, Rockingham,Randolph, and Davidson County.Thanks
Pat
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
3 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  7:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This company is great. Andrea called me at the last minute because one of her regulars had car trouble at the last minute. I took the signing with no problems. I got paid exactly 30 days later as promised. The fee was good as well. I would recommend these guys to any other signing agent.

GG
Go to Top of Page

macdeux

California
79 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  10:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have done several signings for them just over the past couple of months; they've paid fairly and timely. I consider them one of the best SS's so far.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
2 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2009 :  2:22:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like these pepople too but get an answer machine whenever I try to contact them about a non-payment.
Go to Top of Page

Terik

Texas
16 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  06:52:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Terik's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ASAP Signing Services is a great company to work for. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The pay is average and is always 45 days out.
Go to Top of Page

venturanotary

California
13 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  12:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit venturanotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love working with ASAP Signing Services. They are always professional and nice and easy to work with, pay well and within an acceptable time frame.

Sharon S. Young
Go to Top of Page

wmkryger

New York
29 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  11:04:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did closings in mid-2007 for this company and received payment.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Arkansas
0 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  2:35:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I've confused myself, I've done too many for too many different companies.

I have done closings for ASAP signing services. I've never had any trouble with them. Always paid within 45 days. At a decent fee.

I don't think this is the one I was thinking of out of Oklahoma though, so disregard, my last post.

Jenny
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Arkansas
0 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  2:27:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If this is the company in Oklahoma! LOVE THEM! I've done several closings for them, none the last couple months, but they are awesome! Very good communication, support, and pay in a timely manner!

Jenny
Go to Top of Page

maagggie

New Mexico
14 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  11:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit maagggie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great people to work for and get paid quickly. They are there if there are any problems at closing.

Margaret L. O'Daniel
NNA Certified Notary Loan Signing Agent
Background Screened
Albuquerque NM
modaniel4@aol.com
www.nmnotaryloansigningagent.com
24 Hour Service
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
3 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  11:44:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked for them in the past, and have been very happy with them. I have dealt with Laura and Velvet. Very nice girls and pay on time.

Barbara Colombo
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  10:30:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not to be confused with ASAP loan docs. Has anyone worked for them? Are they still in business?

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=111&ASAP+Signing+Services%2C+Inc
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.