123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Geniune Title -Maryland
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  02:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please read our review of Genuine Title:

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=737&Genuine+Title+Company%2C+LLC

Go to Top of Page

mbs653

Maryland
45 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  2:05:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also completed apps for the prospective borrower about 5 times maybe more. Never have they given me the closings. The last time I had a problem getting paid. Had to threaten Kosti I was going to pay him a visit I live down the street from the office. I kept getting the check is in the mail. yeah right.
I'm done and if you have any sense you will reconsider working for them.

IleneMd
Go to Top of Page

Lucille4044

Florida
18 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  1:13:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done two pre closings for Genuine this month with the same borrower. I have not had any problem with anyone I have spoken to. They said that they pay at the end of the month, so it is coming up. I hope that I don't have the problem that all of you have had. I am expecting to do the closing soon. I have had to travel 120 miles round trip to do this, so they are paying me extra. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I guess I should have read all of this first.

Lucille J. Frost
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2010 :  07:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
11261, you made a wise decision to give this job back. I worked for Genuine a couple of times and had no problems. Then really had to fight them to get $300.00 for a job and a return job (they messed up docs). I got my money, but really don't like having to fight that hard to be paid. I will never work for them again. Mr. Safir is hard to deal with and won't answer his phone. Not a very professional business in my opinion.

gjk
Go to Top of Page

Lisa T.

California
391 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  4:24:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lisa T.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have decided I will not do loan signings where I cannot immediately confirm with the borrower. If I cannot have direct communication with the borrower, I'm not interested. Those signings end up being a PITA.
Go to Top of Page

Vermont
2 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  05:37:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received a call @4pm to complete a signing @ 7pm that evening.First of all didn't want to pay my normal fee to travel 35 miles,I went low for the job.Also no # for the borrower.Mr.Konstantin Safir called to tell me docs wouldn't be ready until tomorrow.I asked for borrower's phone # and was told he would call me w/it first thing in the am.Never got a call.I called him and got no answer.Now it is 8pm and Mr. Safir calls to tell me I was suppose to be there @ 7!I told him that I would head right out.He then attempts to argue w/me regarding our previous conversation rather than allow me to get docs and go.Still no # for the borrower.I was told to get it off docs.While I am trying to do this he calls me again,at this point taking up my time,and continues his relentless arguing.To which point I had to hang up as he was becoming verbally abusive.At this point I decide that I am not going to work for Genuine Title,thinking too that I would probably have to fight to get paid after what has happened thus far.He called again and I told him I was not taking this job and please never call me again.He became enraged yelling very loudly and making threats as well as calling me names.Just be warned Mr.Konstantin Safir is to be avoided.Not professional,respectful or nice at all.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  10:19:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had nearly the same experience as below. The documents were ready; however, I could not open the file. After speaking to Mr. Safir and attempting to explain to him that there were problems with the file and that I needed him to resend it ASAP he became argumentative. Prior to accepting the signing I informed them that I had a previous appt., but they said the docs would be ready so I felt that I could make their 7:30 signing. After I could not wait any longer for the reformatted file I informed Mr. Safir that I could not accept the signing he spoke to me in a very disrespectful tone. It was at that point that I decided it was not worth being late for my previously scheduled appointment. Mr. Safir called my phone numerous times; approximately seven...really strange. After I returned home I received a copy of an email that he sent to his scheduler in which he verbally abused me. I then too decided to check the forum. I'm glad I didn't accept the job, but I feel very badly for the borrower. I say be afraid, be very afraid of Mr. Safir at Genuine Title.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I agreed to do a short notice signing (7 pm call for an 8:30 signing) for Genuine Title, LLC on 4/24/09. I had not worked with them in the past. The docs weren't ready as promised, and the borrower was irate, as he had been waiting since 2:00 pm. I spoke with Mr. Konstantin Safir, President of Genuine Title, LLC at 7:30 pm, and he said the docs would be another 15-20 minutes. I told Mr. Safir that he needed to find another notary as the docs were not ready as I had been assured, and he explained to me that, "she's just the scheduler, she doesn't know anything".

I did not agree to continue waiting as he asked, and at that point Mr. Safir launched into a tirade using completely inappropriate language, told me to do something to myself that I don't think is possible, and then hung up on me.

After that, I too decided to check this forum, and it appears I made a good choice in not taking the signing.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Pennsylvania
1 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  03:45:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THEY ARE GOOD TO ME IN PA
Go to Top of Page

tomthenotary

Maryland
82 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  4:47:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone have new information on this company? Thanks
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.