123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Pleasure doing business with Signing Stream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 2 people disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  5:09:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Really, I thought they paid $100 plus? Is this all Abby is making, $45 a signing? Ouch! And she's done 50 of them all year, that's only $2500~my average signing is $125, and I only have to do 20 to get to $2500. If I do more $150 or $200 signings, the number is less than 20.

Abby, let me know if I can help you get your signing fees up from $45!

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  1:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lower your fee to $45 and they will even send you flowers now and then.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

onlyabby

California
1 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  08:31:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done over 50 signings for Signing Stream since February 2013. I like doing business with them. At first I was not sure and had my doubts about them especially when the checks took a long time to arrive. At the beginning it felt like I was doing so much work and wasn't getting paid. Some days I was doing 3-4 signings. The agreement did say that it would take about 2 months for signings to get paid. When I read other postings of how they were not getting paid, I was having palpitations and felt sick to my stomach with worry that 2 months worth of hard work all for nothing. All that is over now. Signing Stream is cool! I love doing signings for them. What is cool with Signing Stream is their METHOD from the pleasant phone calls for jobs available, then the email for the job assignment to be confirmed, the checklist(very helpful), the email with the itemized links you click on to download & print the docs, the checking in once at the signing, the status update of signing when finished, the faxing/scanning of docs back (very awesome but time consuming step because I actually get to double check my work again and they do too) so my signings are flawless. It probably seems like a lot of steps or a lot of work for little money but the steps are cover our rear ends and theirs. Its a business so we all have to be professional. There is a step by step process to doing signings for Signing Stream but once learned it's not so hard. Out of the more than 50 signings I have done I had only one $5 deduction. Signing companies needs reliable, dependable, detail oriented people working for them since they are doing large volume of business with these large companies. They get caught in between us the notaries and the companies. If we fail in doing our job the right way, it's also them that has to answer to the companies and be accountable since they are the ones that assigned the jobs to us. Signing Stream will look bad to the companies they work with if the notaries they assign the jobs to don't do the job right. I'm glad that I can write this about Signing Stream and not otherwise. Thanks Signing Stream, glad to do business with you guys!! :-)

ANM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.