123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Solution Star
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jeninohio

Ohio
36 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2015 :  06:01:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit jeninohio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got a call yesterday to schedule a closing for today at 11am. They met my fee and all was well. I call the borrowers this morning to confirm that they had received the closing package. They had received it along with another notary already there doing the closing! When I call the number for SolutionStar, I get a recording saying to call back within normal business hours? Beyond frustrated right now.

Jennifer Cotsmire
Notary Signing Agent
Go to Top of Page

buddyw

11 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2015 :  3:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received an unprofessional-looking email today from someone named Michael Johnson at Solution Star. The email said to complete my application I needed to submit my drivers license, headshot, and background check -- with no explanation. I haven't sent an application to Solution Star. When I called the phone number listed on the email, I got voice mail; but I couldn't understand the person's name. Anyone else received an email like this?
Go to Top of Page

pdl lady

California
38 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2014 :  11:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
never had a problem with Solution Star, they always meet my fee.

Go to Top of Page

smwiley

West Virginia
5 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2014 :  1:49:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They called for an order today for the 13th said it was a mod app and would not be over 40 pages. I agreed for a fee of $75, however when I received the actual order they wanted a complete fax back and the package was 47 pages. Not that I mind him being off on the pages but he knew there was fax backs. I started researching the company and it used to be Equifax Settlement Services and they still owe me money. When I called to cancel I gave my name and said I needed to cancel he said ok and hung up, never asked for the customer name or order number.Just FYI!!

S Wiley
Go to Top of Page

amcbride

Maine
31 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2013 :  10:36:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit amcbride's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes well after I wrote this Roy called me to see what MY problem was, he said they don't call notaries to cancel that is someone else's job their only job is to hire us. I told him what I thought and asked to never be called by them again. They are a bunch of clowns.

Anne McBride
Go to Top of Page

amcbride

Maine
31 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2013 :  06:22:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit amcbride's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Low ball fees, all critical docs need to be faxed back, they require you call the mortgage company/bank to get docs and they never called to tell me the job was cancelled. I missed the opportunity to make money while they sat on their hands. Never again. I give this company 5 thumbs down.

Anne McBride
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2013 :  3:52:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Payment was received on 4/4/13 for the signing referenced below on 3/25/13.

For anyone needing info on them, this is what I have:

Equifax Settlement Services, LLC (Solution Star)
420 Rouser Road, Bldg. #3,
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Ph (888)852-5375
Operations team at 888-852-5375
www.equifaxsettlementservices.com
Compensation and payment inquiries:
closingagentissues@equifaxsettlementservices.com

Edited by - ALNOTARY on 07/06/2013 4:05:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

jgdean

North Carolina
21 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  7:43:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit jgdean's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone here had a call from Solution Star? I had a call from them early this week to do a signing this Friday. Upon looking through my past due invoices, it came to my attention that they owed me for TWO signings back in April. So I called. Waited and waited on hold for OVER AN HOUR and no one answered. Just recording recording etc... I've sent emails to no avail. Sent one today telling them I'm turning down this upcoming assignment. The 123Notary Forum doesn't have much at all right now... we'll see...

Prompt, secure professional signings.

The first to call in North Central North Carolina!

http://www.NCSigningAgent.com
Go to Top of Page

busynotary

Colorado
14 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2013 :  4:41:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They have business to offer, but they want to low-ball the fee and want fax backs with every loan, but don't tell you that with the initial request. They have agreed to my $15 fax back fee when I request it after the loan is signed. I don't do high volume, because I will only work very close to home with their fee.
Go to Top of Page

esnotary

California
125 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2013 :  9:22:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit esnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Recieved my check on 4/09....not bad!

Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2013 :  09:06:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just did a signing for them as well on 3/25. It was a 109 page Citi Refi w/ no fax backs. It went really quick! Luis was pretty nice and met my fee. I let you know when payment is received...

ALNOTARY
Go to Top of Page

esnotary

California
125 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2013 :  12:29:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit esnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just completed a closing for SolutionStar, formerly Equifax Settlement Service. Large package with 14 things to notarize and about 30 pages to fax back. They met my fee, now we'll see how long it takes to get paid!

Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2013 :  01:50:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for Solution Star (Solutionstar) before?

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.