123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Other
 Doc Signing Pros Mobile Notary LLC of Granada Hill
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nnsign

Illinois
3 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  5:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW, I had all the info - lender/title co, contacted them, explained my frustration of not getting paid for a signing performed. Person I talked to was very helpful, but unfortunately, other then feeling bad for my situation there was nothing they can do, since they did not directly hire me for a job. So, at least - I let them know that this singing company is stiffing notaries. That's why I do not like to take jobs from signing agencies, because they are just a middle man in a process.
The previous signing I performed I did get paid for, that's why I took another singing from Carol. Guess, I was just lucky that time );
Go to Top of Page

dbillman

Florida
29 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2010 :  1:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit dbillman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Guess I will not be getting paid either. I did a double signing for them at the end of July and have not been paid. Faxed invoice, faxed over-due invoice, attempted to email payment request and tried to call to discuss. All without results. # is no longer working. Another expensive lesson learned. And it was a last minute, help them out signing to boot!

Go to Top of Page

susiet57

Tennessee
24 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2010 :  06:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit susiet57's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As of today, 11/30/10, after 8 trys on a monthly basis, still no pay from an April job!!!
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  10:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please read our review page for Doc Signing Pros

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=201&Doc+Signing+Pros+Mobile+Notary+LLC

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Texas
1 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  2:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too have been shafted by Doc Signing Pro LLC of Granada Hills, CA. Did a "last minute, out-of-town job" in June 2009. I attempted faxing, emailing and phone calls, to no avail. I do not have the title company's info, as the docs were sent to the Kinko's, so I did no printing myself. I now know to always record the title co. name and address.
Go to Top of Page

Lisa T.

California
391 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  6:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lisa T.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
There IS something Notaries can do - go after the Title Company. They have to know that the SSs they contract with are deadbeats and are not paying the Notaries. It IS the TC's problem that the companies they contract with are not paying Notaries and don't let them tell you it is not their problem.

GO AFTER THE TITLE COMPANY!! It IS their problem!!
Go to Top of Page

gbaugh

Texas
21 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  09:42:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have completed multiple signings for Carol Ventura, owner of Doc Signing Pros Mobile Notary. She has never paid me for the last signing completed 6/16/10. Their phone has been disconnected. So I am positive there will be no payment for my work. Wish there was something notaries could do about this atrosity where we pay for gas, paper, ink, envelopes, binder clips and several hours time doing work in good faith for others to make money.
Go to Top of Page

mgb1966

Wisconsin
47 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  07:50:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hired for one time job last April. Allowed me $90.00 fee as shown on HUD 1. Assumed that the fee would be paid to me as promised. Despite monthly requests for payment, get reply "that all bills are paid in 30 days" and never follow up with me. I believe they never intended to pay me and simply stole my work. Be wary of taking a job from this company if they have not used you before.
Go to Top of Page

mentalmi

Pennsylvania
37 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2010 :  7:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit mentalmi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did signing in May 2010....easy to deal with...even paid extra money for late signing without asking....paid within 30 days

Edited by - mentalmi on 07/21/2010 7:57:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

nnsign

Illinois
3 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2010 :  1:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone has more current info on this company? Please help.
Did singing at the end of April, 2010 and still did not get paid for it. Calls are not getting answered, emails and phone messages are not being returned for the past 3-4 weeks, since I realized I don't have payment from them. Did work for them before, did not have any issues with payments. Have a feeling they are out of business or something like that.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

PWinFL

Florida
469 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2009 :  07:25:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit PWinFL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Georgia Supreme Court put an end to non-attorney “witness-only closings” in its decision in it's UPL Advisory Opinion 2003-2, 277 Ga. 472 (588 SE 2d 741)(2003). The Court held that it was the unlicensed practice of law for a non-lawyer to prepare or facilitate in the execution of a deed of conveyance, which would include a mortgage or security deed. The Opinion states, "the preparation and execution of a deed of conveyance on behalf of another and facilitation of its execution by anyone other than a duly licensed Georgia attorney constitutes the unauthorized practice of law." The Opinion is expressed without regard for property location. The only criteria relating to location is that the process ("witness-only-closing") takes place within the boundaries of the State of Georgia.

Never drive any faster than your guardian angel can fly.

I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Florida,
and I may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.

Visit us online at http://www.PAWnotary.com
Go to Top of Page

CopperheadVA

Virginia
420 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2009 :  07:12:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not so sure that the location of the property matters - if the docs were signed in Georgia then I would think that Georgia law would apply as far as governing who can conduct the closing. I'm no expert on Georgia law, however. Maybe someone else who knows for sure can respond.

CopperheadVA

Go to Top of Page

n/a

3 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2009 :  06:22:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This was a property that was located in TX. The Borrower was signing in GA.
Go to Top of Page

CopperheadVA

Virginia
420 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2009 :  04:09:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps your first mistake was using a non-attorney notary in an attorney-only state. Georgia is a state where only attorneys may conduct loan signings.

CopperheadVA

Go to Top of Page

n/a

3 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  9:42:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

You were contracted to notarize the signing of subject borrower on August 10, 2009. Documents were signed by the borrower incorrectly and not exactly as printed on the loan documents. The lender rejected the documents due to this error as you were to oversee the signing.

Due to this error, the lender required a resigning of documents. We requested for you to correct the issue; however on the second attempt you retracted the documents from FedEx as you felt uncomfortable in correcting the issue and continue to hold these documents in your possession. Not only is it illegal to hold on to documents which are the property of the lender, you failed to complete your contractual obligation for the signing. Do you have proof that the documents were shipped and delivered?

Understand that you are still in possession of documents that do not belong to you. In regards to the 2nd attempt in which we contacted you to correct your errors, you completed the signing, dropped the docs off at the FedEx drop off box and then waited for the FedEx Pickup and asked the FedEx personnel to give you back the package.

The loan eventually did fund, however we had to contract another Notary to conduct the signing again since you failed to complete the assignment and this loan had to close. We tried to call you numerous times and you hung up on us as well as failed to answer our calls.

We did recieve payment for this loan from Title, however we paid the Notary that completed the assignment.

In regards to the Title Company no longer using us is due to numerous errors on the Notary's part which eventually reflects our Company. Your assignment was one of these errors which was unacceptable and which eventually caused our business relationship with the Title Company to end.

This letter retracts and terminates the signing request contract as the job was not completed by you.

Should you have any questions or if you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to call our office direct at 877-330-1174.

Go to Top of Page

fredia

Georgia
6 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  07:31:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Careful! I am glad to know they have paid someone. I was told by the Texas American Title Company that Doc Signing Pros Mobile Notary LLC of Granada Hills was to new of a company to be listed by the BBB. They said they no longer use them.
Doc Signing Pros Mobile Notary LLC owes me for two trips and I will stop at no limits to get my payments.They have lied repeatedly to me and now stealing.
Go to Top of Page

kimcole132

North Carolina
100 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2009 :  7:36:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did 2 for them in July and was paid in about 30-40 days on both. Hopefully, that won't change because I just did another one for them today!
Go to Top of Page

fredia

Georgia
6 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2009 :  11:22:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I worked for Doc Signing Pros Mobile Notary LLC of Granada Hills CA. They were paid by the Title Company but did not pay me. They refused to pay me saying the signing was not completed, they said it was rejected by the Title Company. The Title Company said Doc Signing Pros Mobile Notary LLC was paid for my service and the signing was completed. The Title Company also said they no longer used Doc Signing Pros Mobile Notary LLC of Granada Hills CA.
Doc Signing Pros Mobile Notary LLC of Granada Hills CA is not listed with the BBB to complain.

Fredia Poss
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.