123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Companies not to work for!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 2 people liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

johnysam

California
20 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2012 :  9:41:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit johnysam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MsLisa

This list needs to be deleted. I've done work for a few of the companies listed and have never had a problem with payment. It baffles me. I've only been at this a few years but if you cross your t's and dot your i's, you will get paid. If you list is that long, you may have to take a look in the mirror. I don't mean to sound harsh, but when I first started this I made my fair share of mistakes, went back and did what was needed but I always got paid. So for anyone new coming into this business, do your own research. There are plenty of forums you can go to for information on any signing company.

Lisa Cirillo

You are right Lisa. There are such companies undoubtedly who pay well on time and there are some companies whose payments generally get delayed. So its better to do a personal research of the company you are willing to be with.
I have seen the posts of the people in the thread and this guy himself was listed on Mav for being wrong.
So lets ignore the list or advocate for it to be removed as Lisa said.
Go to Top of Page

MsLisa

New York
18 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  1:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This list needs to be deleted. I've done work for a few of the companies listed and have never had a problem with payment. It baffles me. I've only been at this a few years but if you cross your t's and dot your i's, you will get paid. If you list is that long, you may have to take a look in the mirror. I don't mean to sound harsh, but when I first started this I made my fair share of mistakes, went back and did what was needed but I always got paid. So for anyone new coming into this business, do your own research. There are plenty of forums you can go to for information on any signing company.

Lisa Cirillo
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2012 :  09:59:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have also worked for several of these companies that are listed and I have never had an issue getting paid.

ALNOTARY
Go to Top of Page

wayneclemons

California
46 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2012 :  9:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit wayneclemons's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That list is ridiculous... I work for several of those companies and am paid on time and well paid.

quote:
Originally posted by notaryslife

Your assessment of Bancserve is hilarious, not to mention erroneous, since they're one of the fastest paying most dependable agencies. I always get paid with no problems.

This list is too long and exhausting to go through. You might as well just say they're all slow to pay. It's not very helpful whatsoever.

quote:
Originally posted by edelske

quote:
Originally posted by unitednotary

Thank you for this information!
Lolita Johnstone

quote:
Originally posted by MavSign

quote:
Originally posted by active

Like most notaries, I maintain a list of companies that notaries have had problems getting paid by. Most have been listed on this site and others. In an attempt to help follow notaries avoid pay problems I will share this list so you may have a quick reference when you get a called by a deadbeat company. Accept assignments at your own rish from the following:
Accurate Signing Services
Administrative outsourcing
Banc Serve
Bay Breeze Title
CJ Signings
Cal Capital
Closing Quest
Countrywide
Document Closers Inc
Docuserver Signing Agency
Tampa Bay-Elaine
Express Financial Services-EFS
FNP DocumentServices
Fox Signings
Integrity
LIA signing
Loan Closers
Loan Signers
Madison Credit Management
Nations Link/Service link
National Signing Network aka N3 Notary srvcs
National Signing Network
Navy credit union
Notaries direct
Notary Pro
One touch closings
Service Link/Nation link
Signing Pro
Sox-aka Signature Plus
Speedy closings
Topnotch signing
United Notaries
United signatures
US Title aka US Settlement Corp
OC Action Notary Services
Signing wiz
South coast title
Genuine Title- Konstantin Safir
Land America
Streamline Signings
Vip Close.com
Notary on the Run
Stone street capital
Acclaro Group/Matt Godwin- associated with Cornerstone title
Infinite Notaries
Property Notary signings
TRTrans state closers
A&L nationwide
Notaries express
First national closing agents
LA signingSpeedy notary inc
Aerocam deed
Velocity signing- pittsburg
Ameridocs Mobile
Pro link
1Touch closings
No Doze notary
signatures plus
1st National closings
CNI signing services
secure signings, inc
First choice
Industry one docs
Accurate sign ups
Lender services direct
Veri-docs
Pennicle title
ASAP signing
EMOBILE Notary
Premire document solutions
Nexus signing solutions
Loan docs now
Pacific Document services
Northstar
CTC
Bear signings
Quick docs
Seneca1 fifnacial services
TS national closing
Archer land title
Pacific dox
Multi fund
One call title
Closing quest
Flagship title
Diversified Settlement
Asap Pro notary
Precision closings
Land America-LIA
Transunion
Canyon Capital funding
Docuserv USA
Document assistance co- DAC
Coversign
Titlestream
Accusign
AMTS
Generation mortgage
Notary perfect
Maverick signings
Platinum title and escrow settlement services
New Millenium
Cfb
Real source
Silk abstract
Ultimate signing
Dynamic field solutions
Proficiency Signings
Prosignins inc
Notary eXPRESS
NATIONS LOAN CLOSERS
IVY Settlement
The Signing Co.
Sunset signings
Advance Closing services
Coast to coast notaries
Firma signing
Hale document signings
Full signings
While this isn't a complete list but enough to have on hand for fast reference. This list gets bigger by the day and is impossible to catch everyone that cheat us out of our fees. Good luck and don't be afraid to tell a bad company to take a hike!

I am the Operations Manager at Maverick Document Signings, Inc. I see you have our name on this list of BAD SS. I would like to know why you have our name on this list? We are a outstanding company with a great reputation. We ALWAYS pay our notaries. There may be one or two notaries from time to time that get angry with us for some reason or another, but we can't make all people happy. Especially when you are dealing with hundreds of notaries per month. That's a lot of different personalities. As far as payment, we always pay. There are many boards that will have positive reflections of that. If there are any payment issues with any notaries people are always welcome to call us at 1/877-628-7446 x 218 and ask for me, Jennifer Rico. I will assist you myself. As far as slandering our name and telling other people not to work with us, well that's just not RIGHT! Don't slander the few Good remaining companies left. You just ruin it for the hard working notaries trying to make a living. Any questions or comments you can call me personally. I don't mind.

Jennifer Rico

Lolita Johnstone, CRTP
Notary Public - California, Commission #: 1767020
Licensed and Bonded
Mobile: (626) 201-7348 E-fax: (702) 947-6675 Email: unitednotary@yahoo.com

Maverick is an OK company. They used to give me MANY auto loans. They paid 75$. Once they sent me a check for their new "lower" fee of $70.
I complained, they sent a check for 5$ and never called me again. You can judge for yourself if you wish to work for them.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life

Wayne

www.ExclusiveMobileNotary.com

www.FaceBook.com/ExclusiveMobileNotary

www.Twitter.com/ExclusiveNotary
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2012 :  12:34:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your assessment of Bancserve is hilarious, not to mention erroneous, since they're one of the fastest paying most dependable agencies. I always get paid with no problems.

This list is too long and exhausting to go through. You might as well just say they're all slow to pay. It's not very helpful whatsoever.

quote:

quote:

Lolita Johnstone

quote:

quote:

Like most notaries, I maintain a list of companies that notaries have had problems getting paid by. Most have been listed on this site and others. In an attempt to help follow notaries avoid pay problems I will share this list so you may have a quick reference when you get a called by a deadbeat company. Accept assignments at your own rish from the following:
Banc Serve
Bay Breeze Title
CJ Signings
Cal Capital
Closing Quest
Countrywide
Document Closers Inc
Tampa Bay-Elaine
FNP DocumentServices
Fox Signings
Integrity
LIA signing
Loan Closers
Loan Signers
National Signing Network
Navy credit union
Notaries direct
Notary Pro
One touch closings
Service Link/Nation link
Signing Pro
Sox-aka Signature Plus
Speedy closings
Topnotch signing
United Notaries
United signatures
Signing wiz
South coast title
Land America
Streamline Signings
Vip Close.com
Notary on the Run
Stone street capital
Infinite Notaries
Property Notary signings
TRTrans state closers
A&L nationwide
Notaries express
Aerocam deed
Ameridocs Mobile
Pro link
1Touch closings
No Doze notary
signatures plus
1st National closings
CNI signing services
secure signings, inc
First choice
Industry one docs
Accurate sign ups
Lender services direct
Veri-docs
Pennicle title
ASAP signing
EMOBILE Notary
Nexus signing solutions
Loan docs now
Northstar
CTC
Bear signings
Quick docs
TS national closing
Archer land title
Pacific dox
Multi fund
One call title
Closing quest
Flagship title
Diversified Settlement
Asap Pro notary
Precision closings
Land America-LIA
Transunion
Canyon Capital funding
Docuserv USA
Coversign
Titlestream
Accusign
AMTS
Generation mortgage
Notary perfect
Maverick signings
New Millenium
Cfb
Real source
Silk abstract
Ultimate signing
Dynamic field solutions
Proficiency Signings
Prosignins inc
Notary eXPRESS
NATIONS LOAN CLOSERS
IVY Settlement
The Signing Co.
Sunset signings
Advance Closing services
Coast to coast notaries
Firma signing
Hale document signings
Full signings
While this isn't a complete list but enough to have on hand for fast reference. This list gets bigger by the day and is impossible to catch everyone that cheat us out of our fees. Good luck and don't be afraid to tell a bad company to take a hike!

I am the Operations Manager at Maverick Document Signings, Inc. I see you have our name on this list of BAD SS. I would like to know why you have our name on this list? We are a outstanding company with a great reputation. We ALWAYS pay our notaries. There may be one or two notaries from time to time that get angry with us for some reason or another, but we can't make all people happy. Especially when you are dealing with hundreds of notaries per month. That's a lot of different personalities. As far as payment, we always pay. There are many boards that will have positive reflections of that. If there are any payment issues with any notaries people are always welcome to call us at 1/877-628-7446 x 218 and ask for me, Jennifer Rico. I will assist you myself. As far as slandering our name and telling other people not to work with us, well that's just not RIGHT! Don't slander the few Good remaining companies left. You just ruin it for the hard working notaries trying to make a living. Any questions or comments you can call me personally. I don't mind.

Jennifer Rico

Lolita Johnstone, CRTP
Licensed and Bonded

Maverick is an OK company. They used to give me MANY auto loans. They paid 75$. Once they sent me a check for their new "lower" fee of $70.
I complained, they sent a check for 5$ and never called me again. You can judge for yourself if you wish to work for them.

Kenneth A Edelstein

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  4:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I was critical of Maverick at first. Mostly because I paid the $35.00 to take their Auto Signing education so that I could be on their list, however I didn't find out until months later I never actually made it on their list. That said, once the problem was solved they started using my services occasionally.

Also worth noting is that when I did finally get my first signing with them the signer refused to sign locally at his place of business and instead insisted I come to his home 100+ miles away in the Bay Area. Maverick didn't want to pay the extra travel expense and I told them I was going to consider this a cancelation on the signer's end which thier rules state I get half of the agreed fee. They agreed to it and although I figured I never hear from them again but at least get my money back for the class, they actually continued to use my services. So I have to say that Maverick is also a very fair company to work for.

- Tyler -
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2012 :  5:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Lolita Johnstone

quote:

quote:

Banc Serve
Bay Breeze Title
CJ Signings
Cal Capital
Closing Quest
Countrywide
Document Closers Inc
Tampa Bay-Elaine
FNP DocumentServices
Fox Signings
Integrity
LIA signing
Loan Closers
Loan Signers
National Signing Network
Navy credit union
Notaries direct
Notary Pro
One touch closings
Service Link/Nation link
Signing Pro
Sox-aka Signature Plus
Speedy closings
Topnotch signing
United Notaries
United signatures
Signing wiz
South coast title
Land America
Streamline Signings
Vip Close.com
Notary on the Run
Stone street capital
Infinite Notaries
Property Notary signings
TRTrans state closers
A&L nationwide
Notaries express
Aerocam deed
Ameridocs Mobile
Pro link
1Touch closings
No Doze notary
signatures plus
1st National closings
CNI signing services
secure signings, inc
First choice
Industry one docs
Accurate sign ups
Lender services direct
Veri-docs
Pennicle title
ASAP signing
EMOBILE Notary
Nexus signing solutions
Loan docs now
Northstar
CTC
Bear signings
Quick docs
TS national closing
Archer land title
Pacific dox
Multi fund
One call title
Closing quest
Flagship title
Diversified Settlement
Asap Pro notary
Precision closings
Land America-LIA
Transunion
Canyon Capital funding
Docuserv USA
Coversign
Titlestream
Accusign
AMTS
Generation mortgage
Notary perfect
Maverick signings
New Millenium
Cfb
Real source
Silk abstract
Ultimate signing
Dynamic field solutions
Proficiency Signings
Prosignins inc
Notary eXPRESS
NATIONS LOAN CLOSERS
IVY Settlement
The Signing Co.
Sunset signings
Advance Closing services
Coast to coast notaries
Firma signing
Hale document signings
Full signings

Jennifer Rico

Lolita Johnstone, CRTP
Licensed and Bonded

Kenneth A Edelstein
Go to Top of Page

KMachen

Alabama
15 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  5:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lender Sevices Direct was one of the first companies I did a signing for over 6 years ago. Drove 45 miles to do a first and second mortgage, almost 250 pages of documents. I was supposed to get paid $250.00. Never got paid. Strange, I would be able to reach my contact person but she claimed was now working for another company. The other company number I had was disconnected. The are definitely on the list of do not do signings. I have done over 1000 signings and only had 3 or 4 that never paid me. This was the first.
Go to Top of Page

KMachen

Alabama
15 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  5:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailing

Lender Services Direct. I'm surprised that no one has had dealings with this dead beat company. Currently, they are under investigation by the FBI for mortgage fraud. I did a signing for them back in May 2008. From the git go, I had a bad feeling about the whole deal. The BO's were purchasing "investment" property. Lender Services was very nasty and wanted me to notarize blank affidavits. When I didn't get paid, I contacted Scott Earhart, the signing agency. He told me that the FBI had confiscated all of his equipment. I contacted the BO's and they told me that they lost 100k in the deal. Makes my $100 seem pretty paltry. The name of the nasty woman at Lender Services Direct is Starla Pressley. May she never find a job in the mortgage business again!

Diane J. Elliott

Go to Top of Page

unitednotary

California
3 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  09:17:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit unitednotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree with you, but it helps to be more cautious, don't you think?

Lolita Johnstone

quote:
Originally posted by gjk-fl

Jennifer,

Don't be too concerned about this list. I don't pay any attention to it and most other notaries don't either. I have worked for several companies on this list and haven't had a bit of trouble with them: Genuine Title, Loan Documents Now, Generation Mtg, just to name a few.

I tend to form my own opinion on a company especially if there is only one person having trouble with them. If there are multiple negative entries by different notaries, then I might just tell that company, if they call me, that I'm already booked and bow out of theirs gracefully.

In all of my closings, I have only not been paid by one company, Blue Ink Signings, and they went under. I wrote the $75.00 off that I was supposed to be paid for meeting a woman at Burger King on my lunch hour and having her sign a few papers. It took all of 20 minutes.

I have had to fight for some of my money, but have always gotten it. I don't take work from those companies anymore. So, just know that not everyone goes by that list, we are smart enough to form our own opinions about who and who not to work for.

Glenna Jo Kester
Kester Notary Services
Tallahassee, Florida

gjk

Lolita Johnstone, CRTP
Licensed and Bonded

Go to Top of Page

unitednotary

California
3 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  09:15:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit unitednotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lolita Johnstone

quote:

quote:

Banc Serve
Bay Breeze Title
CJ Signings
Cal Capital
Closing Quest
Countrywide
Document Closers Inc
Tampa Bay-Elaine
FNP DocumentServices
Fox Signings
Integrity
LIA signing
Loan Closers
Loan Signers
National Signing Network
Navy credit union
Notaries direct
Notary Pro
One touch closings
Service Link/Nation link
Signing Pro
Sox-aka Signature Plus
Speedy closings
Topnotch signing
United Notaries
United signatures
Signing wiz
South coast title
Land America
Streamline Signings
Vip Close.com
Notary on the Run
Stone street capital
Infinite Notaries
Property Notary signings
TRTrans state closers
A&L nationwide
Notaries express
Aerocam deed
Ameridocs Mobile
Pro link
1Touch closings
No Doze notary
signatures plus
1st National closings
CNI signing services
secure signings, inc
First choice
Industry one docs
Accurate sign ups
Lender services direct
Veri-docs
Pennicle title
ASAP signing
EMOBILE Notary
Nexus signing solutions
Loan docs now
Northstar
CTC
Bear signings
Quick docs
TS national closing
Archer land title
Pacific dox
Multi fund
One call title
Closing quest
Flagship title
Diversified Settlement
Asap Pro notary
Precision closings
Land America-LIA
Transunion
Canyon Capital funding
Docuserv USA
Coversign
Titlestream
Accusign
AMTS
Generation mortgage
Notary perfect
Maverick signings
New Millenium
Cfb
Real source
Silk abstract
Ultimate signing
Dynamic field solutions
Proficiency Signings
Prosignins inc
Notary eXPRESS
NATIONS LOAN CLOSERS
IVY Settlement
The Signing Co.
Sunset signings
Advance Closing services
Coast to coast notaries
Firma signing
Hale document signings
Full signings

Jennifer Rico

Lolita Johnstone, CRTP
Licensed and Bonded

Go to Top of Page

sailing

Washington
59 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2009 :  3:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit sailing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lender Services Direct. I'm surprised that no one has had dealings with this dead beat company. Currently, they are under investigation by the FBI for mortgage fraud. I did a signing for them back in May 2008. From the git go, I had a bad feeling about the whole deal. The BO's were purchasing "investment" property. Lender Services was very nasty and wanted me to notarize blank affidavits. When I didn't get paid, I contacted Scott Earhart, the signing agency. He told me that the FBI had confiscated all of his equipment. I contacted the BO's and they told me that they lost 100k in the deal. Makes my $100 seem pretty paltry. The name of the nasty woman at Lender Services Direct is Starla Pressley. May she never find a job in the mortgage business again!

Diane J. Elliott
Go to Top of Page

zipnsign

Indiana
5 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  5:55:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Linda... New Millenium Title and Loan Closers are thumbs up for me!

ZipNsign
Go to Top of Page

MavSign

California
2 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  11:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit MavSign's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gjk-fl

Jennifer,

Don't be too concerned about this list. I don't pay any attention to it and most other notaries don't either. I have worked for several companies on this list and haven't had a bit of trouble with them: Genuine Title, Loan Documents Now, Generation Mtg, just to name a few.

I tend to form my own opinion on a company especially if there is only one person having trouble with them. If there are multiple negative entries by different notaries, then I might just tell that company, if they call me, that I'm already booked and bow out of theirs gracefully.

In all of my closings, I have only not been paid by one company, Blue Ink Signings, and they went under. I wrote the $75.00 off that I was supposed to be paid for meeting a woman at Burger King on my lunch hour and having her sign a few papers. It took all of 20 minutes.

I have had to fight for some of my money, but have always gotten it. I don't take work from those companies anymore. So, just know that not everyone goes by that list, we are smart enough to form our own opinions about who and who not to work for.

Glenna Jo Kester
Kester Notary Services
Tallahassee, Florida

gjk

Hi Glenna,

Thank you for your response. I do appreciate your empathy. I guess it just surprised me to see our company's name on that list. I felt obligated to write a response to that as we are all notaries here at Maverick and are sensitive to negative words on the boards. We try so very hard to maintain such a positive relationship with our notaries and to treat them with the utmost respect that when negative things are said it's confusing to us.

You are right, most notaries are bright enough to make up their own minds about who they work with. I need to trust more in that and in the fact that we have a database full of so many great notaries that we have built relationships with over the years.

Thank you for reminding me of those important facts! Best of luck to you in all your notary endeavors. Please call me anytime if you would like to work with Maverick. Thanks

Warm Regards,

Jennifer Rico
Operations Manager
Maverick Document Signings, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  10:19:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jennifer,

Glenna Jo Kester
Kester Notary Services
Tallahassee, Florida

gjk
Go to Top of Page

MavSign

California
2 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2009 :  12:36:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit MavSign's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Banc Serve
Bay Breeze Title
CJ Signings
Cal Capital
Closing Quest
Countrywide
Document Closers Inc
Tampa Bay-Elaine
FNP DocumentServices
Fox Signings
Integrity
LIA signing
Loan Closers
Loan Signers
National Signing Network
Navy credit union
Notaries direct
Notary Pro
One touch closings
Service Link/Nation link
Signing Pro
Sox-aka Signature Plus
Speedy closings
Topnotch signing
United Notaries
United signatures
Signing wiz
South coast title
Land America
Streamline Signings
Vip Close.com
Notary on the Run
Stone street capital
Infinite Notaries
Property Notary signings
TRTrans state closers
A&L nationwide
Notaries express
Aerocam deed
Ameridocs Mobile
Pro link
1Touch closings
No Doze notary
signatures plus
1st National closings
CNI signing services
secure signings, inc
First choice
Industry one docs
Accurate sign ups
Lender services direct
Veri-docs
Pennicle title
ASAP signing
EMOBILE Notary
Nexus signing solutions
Loan docs now
Northstar
CTC
Bear signings
Quick docs
TS national closing
Archer land title
Pacific dox
Multi fund
One call title
Closing quest
Flagship title
Diversified Settlement
Asap Pro notary
Precision closings
Land America-LIA
Transunion
Canyon Capital funding
Docuserv USA
Coversign
Titlestream
Accusign
AMTS
Generation mortgage
Notary perfect
Maverick signings
New Millenium
Cfb
Real source
Silk abstract
Ultimate signing
Dynamic field solutions
Proficiency Signings
Prosignins inc
Notary eXPRESS
NATIONS LOAN CLOSERS
IVY Settlement
The Signing Co.
Sunset signings
Advance Closing services
Coast to coast notaries
Firma signing
Hale document signings
Full signings

Jennifer Rico
Go to Top of Page

active

Virginia
38 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  11:19:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
People have commented about my previously posted list of companies. The list was derived by postings of notaries having pay issues. Yes, some companies are now out of business. This list was gathered over a two year period of time and companies on this list got there if at least three notaries had problems with them. Those of you who never had pay problems count yourself very lucky. Companies that have screwed me on payment were researched prior to taking assignments and I got shafted anyway. This list was shared only to give other notaries a heads up and are always encouraged to do their own research. Many of the companies listed are still the same ones notaries are posting having problems with constantly so I don't think many on the list have become the pefect client. It is merely a gouge sheet to let them know which companies may need their research. Even if these companies started to change, I would have to see numerous notaries say they had a good rescent experiences before I would reconsider working for one of these firms. This is my personal opinion and not the opinion of this site.

[
This list looks like it could have been copied and pasted from other lists. One individual having a payment problem does not indicate the company has payment issues with everyone. I really appreciate this site and everyone that contributes, but..... I also like sites like Notary Rotary with the section where NSA can comment and rate Lenders, TCs & SS. I just wish everyone was more diligent about reporting the good or the bad.
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

TopFuel

Illinois
5 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  07:15:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This list looks like it could have been copied and pasted from other lists. One individual having a payment problem does not indicate the company has payment issues with everyone. I really appreciate this site and everyone that contributes, but..... I also like sites like Notary Rotary with the section where NSA can comment and rate Lenders, TCs & SS. I just wish everyone was more diligent about reporting the good or the bad.
Go to Top of Page

joriecolyer

Colorado
5 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2009 :  9:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit joriecolyer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Renee

While I'm sure the poster was intending to be helpful to everyone, I would never base an opinion or decision based on this list or any other list posted by any individual. The information is without resource, completely unsubstantiated and also lacking specific contact info (as we know, there's a lot of companies with very similar names - and many are often misidentified).

Posting these types of lists could also back-fire, for all the same reasons.

To me, it is the single most baffling thing in this industry - WHY DON'T I HAVE PAYMENT ISSUES? You'd think, from reading the forums, that almost nobody ever receives payment (let alone timely). Why do I almost NEVER have to even remind someone about an invoice - and why is that almost always all I ever have to do? I'm at about 2,000 signings as an independent, and I've filed ONE collection (and was then paid), and 'ate' two (clients went out of business or filed BK). So, I have payment issues .002% of the time.

It would be flattering if I could take that as proof I'm so special ...but I kinda doubt it.

I as well agree with you, Renee. I have been very fortunate to have been paid for every job I have ever taken. There is one company on the list whom I did not get paid from; however, I contacted the title company regarding this issue and they ended up paying me because the assigning company went out of business I can't say that everyone would have that luck to get paid because if the tile company or lender already paid when the loan funded then they have fulfilled their obligation and don't have to pay again. There are several companies on the list with whom I have worked for and still do who I have never had a problem with.

Go to Top of Page

FCN2008

New Mexico
11 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  05:48:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit FCN2008's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Renee

While I'm sure the poster was intending to be helpful to everyone, I would never base an opinion or decision based on this list or any other list posted by any individual. The information is without resource, completely unsubstantiated and also lacking specific contact info (as we know, there's a lot of companies with very similar names - and many are often misidentified).

To me, it is the single most baffling thing in this industry - WHY DON'T I HAVE PAYMENT ISSUES? You'd think, from reading the forums, that almost nobody ever receives payment (let alone timely). Why do I almost NEVER have to even remind someone about an invoice - and why is that almost always all I ever have to do? I'm at about 2,000 signings as an independent, and I've filed ONE collection (and was then paid), and 'ate' two (clients went out of business or filed BK). So, I have payment issues .002% of the time.

It would be flattering if I could take that as proof I'm so special ...but I kinda doubt it.

I couldn't agree more with you Renee! I too have a great track record and in 12 years I have only had to initiate one collection (in 2009 for 2008 signings) and in the end I was paid and I also no longer accept assignments from others due to thier ethics and fee schedule (very low fee).

I also read the list provided here and also agree that all of these people do not belong on that list as they are part of my list TO DO BUSINESS WITH and it is not fair to the companies that are still in business and doing well that have similar names as you pointed out.
Go to Top of Page

Renee

Michigan
549 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  03:44:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Renee's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Wyoming
1 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  9:28:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today is my first day looking on this forum. I am surprised to see Silk Abstract on the list of those not to work for, as I was very impressed with them, their system, and I was paid within one week. Just a little update in case someone new like me sees this list and isn't sure about all of these.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  5:51:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You should review and revise your list - many of those companies are already out of business and many others are very good to work with. I'd say this is not a very accurate representation.

JMHO

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

active

Virginia
38 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  10:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Banc Serve
Bay Breeze Title
CJ Signings
Cal Capital
Closing Quest
Countrywide
Document Closers Inc
Tampa Bay-Elaine
FNP DocumentServices
Fox Signings
Integrity
LIA signing
Loan Closers
Loan Signers
National Signing Network
Navy credit union
Notaries direct
Notary Pro
One touch closings
Service Link/Nation link
Signing Pro
Sox-aka Signature Plus
Speedy closings
Topnotch signing
United Notaries
United signatures
Signing wiz
South coast title
Land America
Streamline Signings
Vip Close.com
Notary on the Run
Stone street capital
Infinite Notaries
Property Notary signings
TRTrans state closers
A&L nationwide
Notaries express
Aerocam deed
Ameridocs Mobile
Pro link
1Touch closings
No Doze notary
signatures plus
1st National closings
CNI signing services
secure signings, inc
First choice
Industry one docs
Accurate sign ups
Lender services direct
Veri-docs
Pennicle title
ASAP signing
EMOBILE Notary
Nexus signing solutions
Loan docs now
Northstar
CTC
Bear signings
Quick docs
TS national closing
Archer land title
Pacific dox
Multi fund
One call title
Closing quest
Flagship title
Diversified Settlement
Asap Pro notary
Precision closings
Land America-LIA
Transunion
Canyon Capital funding
Docuserv USA
Coversign
Titlestream
Accusign
AMTS
Generation mortgage
Notary perfect
Maverick signings
New Millenium
Cfb
Real source
Silk abstract
Ultimate signing
Dynamic field solutions
Proficiency Signings
Prosignins inc
Notary eXPRESS
NATIONS LOAN CLOSERS
IVY Settlement
The Signing Co.
Sunset signings
Advance Closing services
Coast to coast notaries
Firma signing
Hale document signings
Full signings

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.