123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Evolve IT -- Vista National - different name
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jnknpo

Hawaii
13 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2011 :  4:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit jnknpo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Was the docs addressed to Bill Gimble? As far as I know, Bill Gimbel is no longer with Vista National. Vista National has been good in paying their notaries and understood the bad reputation Bill Gimbel has brought them. Bill Gimbel has since moved with Nations Direct.
If you are requested to do a signing for Vista National, the company is in GOOD STANDING. I asked Jeremy to remove the posting for VISTA NATIONAL and he said he would, but I guess not.
The person whom not to do business with is BILL GIMBEL. To my knowledge, he has since moved on.

Just a heads up to all notaries, especially those with non-payment issues with Evolve IT. Bill Gimbel is using a new company name under Vista National. Anyone having non-payment issues should ask for money upfront.
Go to Top of Page

pjrager

Maryland
94 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2011 :  12:36:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To all out there...can you give me a heads up if I should work for Vista National? Rick just called.
Go to Top of Page

jnknpo

Hawaii
13 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2010 :  1:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit jnknpo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Kristin - thanks for the heads up. Nations Direct is a big company and he surely will not have any control on payments. I have completed many assignments for Nations and they have an accounting department that cuts checks, so no worries there. Please understand that the negative impact is not towards Vista National itself, but on payment issues with specific companies. If an individual is associated with a certain company, that negative information will follow. I have completed many assignments for Vista National, yes I did eventually get paid.

Just a heads up to all notaries, especially those with non-payment issues with Evolve IT. Bill Gimbel is using a new company name under Vista National. Anyone having non-payment issues should ask for money upfront.
Go to Top of Page

kristinhinson

California
3 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2010 :  12:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BEWARE- Bill Gimbel now works for Nations Direct!
Go to Top of Page

kristinhinson

California
3 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2010 :  12:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have never had a Betty Gimbel ever work for us, just Bill Gimbel and he has not been with us since November 2009. We are not and have never been affiliated with E-volve IT. When Bill Gimbel started working for us, notaries who were trying to collect from E-volve began contacting us, even though we never had a thing to do with it, we paid a few of his notaries just to act in good faith because he was working for VN now. We had no idea how many notaries he owed. Unfortunaley Bill Gimbel and VN's business relationship needed to come to an end and we were left feeling the same way many of you do, but VN is a good company who pays their bills and even paid some of Mr.Gimbels bills.

Kristin Hinson
Go to Top of Page

jnknpo

Hawaii
13 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  11:13:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit jnknpo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you Kristin for your reply. It is very unfortunate that Bill Gimbel left such a bad reputation with other notaries, not only myself. As far as Vista National, as you say he has no association with your company, however checks from VN are signed by Betty Gimbel. What a coincidence isn't it. I have competed several signings for VN and when first contacted, explained to Rick the situation and he gave me his "word" that VN was not in anyway like the other company. As time went on, payments began to get later and later. On the last assignment, it wasn't until 3 months later that I finally received payment, but not without several attempts to collect.

Go to Top of Page

kristinhinson

California
3 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  11:39:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bill Gimbel is no longer with VN. He was hired as an employee of VN and is no longer with VN as of Nov 09. VN was not aware of his previous reputation with E-volve IT and is and was in no way ever affiliated with E-Volve IT. Vista National has always paid their notaries on time, every time and will continue to do so. I guarantee you no one has ever worked for VN and not been paid or not been paid on time.

Kristin Hinson
Go to Top of Page

sailing

Washington
59 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  4:46:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit sailing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I missed a call from Rick at Vista National. I returned the call. He had already found someone else to fill the job. Thinking I hadn't worked for them before, I looked them up. Low and behold. I had done work for them before. It took the involvement of the title company and 6 months before I received payment from Mr. Gimbel.

Diane J. Elliott
Go to Top of Page

suzi

Arizona
7 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  3:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit suzi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just an update: Rick from Vista National called, and at first was abrupt about my refusal to do a signing because of Bill Gimbel's reputation with E-Volve It. He then agreed on the Paypal option and I received notice that a Paypal payment was on the way. I won't know until the 15th. if it is verified by Paypal, but now they should be able to do instantaneous Paypal transactions before a signing. It's the only way we should do work for them.

Go to Top of Page

suzi

Arizona
7 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  1:58:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit suzi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can't believe he could contact me for a signing, as I posted him as a non-payer. I was finally paid after posting him on another site's resolution link. Someone else called and set up the signing for today, but goofed when he forwarded an email with title docs addressed to Bill. I emailed that I wouldn't be doing the signing and why, but said that upfront Paypal would remedy the situation. I haven't heard back and don't expect to.

Go to Top of Page

jnknpo

Hawaii
13 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2008 :  11:19:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit jnknpo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just a heads up to all notaries, especially those having non-payment issues with Evolve IT. Bill Gimbel is using a different company name under Vista National for his signings. Use caution and ask for your monies upfront.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.