123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Infinite Notaries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a

California
3 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  12:14:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I, too, have an outstanding invoice from 2/25 with Infinite Notaries "IN" for $100.00. IN said the check would be mailed on April 12th - still no check. Two other companies that owe me money are Notary Connection and DocuServ USA, who are showing signs of non-payment. I turned down an assignment last night when Docuserv called due to non-payment of one of four invoices. Told her that the company wasn't forthcoming with payment as promised and I would not take any more assignments from them. She said "Oh, I'll have someone call you." I think I'd heard that before, and no one has called. Fortunately, immediately thereafter my phone rang and I took an assignment from a reputable company and for a higher fee.

Sometimes calling the Title Company who were invovled to report that the signing company isn't paying the notary helps. I tell them, if I have to take the signing company to court or file a complaint of any kind against them, their name will be identified and they will become a defendant along with the signing company if I have to file a small claims action. I've had some fast payments as a result.

I have now filed a complaints with the BBB in Texas and the Attorney General's office in Texas against IN. I also wrote to the SOS of Maryland with regard to the title company involved. I have also prepared a demand letter (including copies of the email communication with IN, the BBB claim, Attorney General complaint), and will send it to IN on Monday by CERTIFIED MAIL. It's a lot of work, but I encourage notaries to do the same. Threats without action do not get you paid. It is my understanding that you can charge 10% compounded interest on deliquent payments.

It's very important that notaries take action against the dead beat companies. There are many good notary signing agencies and if we can weed out the bad ones and leave the good ones standing, wouldn't that make our lives easier! As a whole, notaries have power.

This is my sixth year as a loan signing agent and prior to this year, I've not had this much trouble getting paid by so many companies. I am appauld at the number of companies that do not pay or make it a big hassle to get paid. Not sure how those people sleep at night. It makes me mad; therefore, I'm taking time to file complaints and start making it clear that I won't put up with this crap!

Please take action and file those BBB claims, if that's all you do. It's important. Know that if you turn down the bad companies your phone will surely ring shortly thereafter with a good company needing your services.

Keep good records (emails and log the day and time and who you spoke to for every phone call made). Request payment twice, then call the title companies and if you don't get paid, write a "Demand for Payment" letter to the owner of the deadbeat company (you'll need this letter if you go to court). Email the SOS, the attorney general's office, and the BBB of every state that is involved.

When these agencies become flooded with complaints of non-payment by the deadbeats, perhaps we can be paid up front for this work. Our time is valuable and we don't get the pay we deserve. Now I do three times the work for half the pay from three years ago. These deadbeat companies are real sticklers for 100% accuracy on our work, but real jerks when it comes to payment. I cannot wait months and months for payment. This is my livelihood!

Another company that I will not work for is OC Signings - Darrin Bobier out of Southern California. Boy, it was a lot of work to get paid by this guy - it took me many phone messages, emails, then two phone calls to the title company. After the second call to the title company I finally got a check for $165.00.

GO NOTARIES! PROTECT YOUR INERESTS!

Edited by - n/a on 04/26/2008 10:16:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

Michigan Notary

Michigan
11 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  4:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michigan Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Infinite Notaries currently owes me $650 for 7 closings in January and February. I've made more than 10 calls and sent several emails and faxes. Most recently I was told that my check was sent last week - but still has not arrived. I don't believe they've sent the check. Be VERY cautious if you accept assignments from them.
Go to Top of Page

ricknbama

Alabama
8 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  09:34:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit ricknbama's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Infinite Notaries owes me $150.00 for a signing completed 01/12/2008.
I checked them out and agreed against my better judgement to do the signing. Rhonda persuasion was very sincere and promised payment in 30 days. If she had told me 60 days and been honest with me I would not be so upset.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  07:11:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did two signings for INFINATE NOTARIES in Feruary of 2007. Both times they paid the agreed upon fee after aproximately 60 days and I had to make several calls to them. I will not work for them again.
Go to Top of Page

Shelly

Florida
13 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  09:27:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agreed to do a signing for them and researched them to find that they were a no pay company. I called back and offered a cut in pay if they would overnight a check to me prior to signing. They refused because "what if the borrower doesn't sign?". A second assignment took 8 weeks to get the check, after many calls and faxes. The last week I faxed them every day. I think they got the message.
Go to Top of Page

HudsonBay

10 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  10:46:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit HudsonBay's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Will never work for Infinite Notaries. Took 9 months to pay me.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Tennessee
3 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  5:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Their phone still works. I will not work for them. They take more then 60 days to pay. Office is in Texas, Rhonda was the supervisor.

tannis
http://www.ahomebiz.net/tannis.htm
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  06:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for them? Are they still in business? There are many posts about Infinite Notaries on google, so it seems they were a sizeable company at one point. However, I wasn't able to find a website belonging to them, so they got on my list of companies that I am not sure are in business anymore.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.