123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Boston National Title
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2013 :  6:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2013 :  6:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Title docs around 19 pgs plus 4 for HUD. Lender docs around 110 pages. Lender docs include 26 pages of master closing instructions. A little larger package if 2nd home/ rental/ VA etc.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2013 :  11:39:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cw2usarmyret

With 65 closings to date for Boston National (Through The Closer since mid-Aug), I've found them to be a good bunch to work with. If there is a problem, they jump on it quickly. I have 4 for them next week so far.

I was paid by them for my one job for Ortiz by Boston National.

How big are BNT's packages?

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2013 :  11:07:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With 65 closings to date for Boston National (Through The Closer since mid-Aug), I've found them to be a good bunch to work with. If there is a problem, they jump on it quickly. I have 4 for them next week so far.

I was paid by them for my one job for Ortiz by Boston National.

Go to Top of Page

12 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2013 :  08:42:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit 5165's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by carolyn moskowitz

Karen Koehler at Boston National Title payed me every penny
due fron (Areilo Ortiz) Precision Title Orlando Fl.
Makes this company tops in my Journal!

Karen Koehler is not handling the Precision Singing Services (Areilo Ortiz)issue, that is now in the hands of Sabrina Brazil who is refusing to pay me - and I assume other notaries - despite a specific promise to do so. So Boston National Title SUCKS in my book .

Go to Top of Page

carolyn moskowitz

Florida
1 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2013 :  06:21:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karen Koehler at Boston National Title payed me every penny
due fron (Areilo Ortiz) Precision Title Orlando Fl.
Makes this company tops in my Journal!

Go to Top of Page

12 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  3:47:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit 5165's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did a closing on 7/25/2012 for Precision Signing Services / Aurelio Ortiz (see separate thread) against obvious signs to not, but I had managed to force a payment earlier on and made the Boston National Title representative (Stephanie Briere) promise payment. I did not - of course- receive payment from Mr. Ortiz, but more surprisingly, Boston National Title is refusing to stand behind their promise. I strongly advise that you don't accept any work underwritten by Boston National Title , 473 NW Prima Vista Blvd. Port St. Lucie, FL 34983.

ps~ I will update this if BNT decides to honor their promise to pay

Go to Top of Page

bsnoopster

21 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2011 :  09:57:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit bsnoopster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got an email recently asking me to join their database. Does anyone have any current info on them in regards to if they are still making us fight for payment? Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

wmyers

Michigan
7 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  03:10:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit wmyers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
About "Boston National Title"
Well, after I continued to call, I finally got paid. but it should not be so hard to get your money, after all you do the work they asked you to do. Lets give them a C- on payments if thats any good, I would still be cautious to work for them again.
William
Go to Top of Page

wmyers

Michigan
7 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2007 :  05:56:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit wmyers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How many times we Signing Agents go and do a job, only to find the company negligent on their part. Moma said it would be days like this! Namely "Boston National Title"a no payer. the excuses:
1. I turned it over to that department.
2. Hold on The office is across the hall, I"ll ask (hold on) it will go out in this evenings mail
3. Different voice. I received your invoice stating that this is over 60 + days over-due,and you don't want to turn us over to the BBB, this is the first time I've seen this invoice, I'm the one who handle the invoices and will check and make sure you get paid.
4. She is on another line, can I take a message.
Well They are full of it, so beware of "BOSTON NATIONAL TITLE"
It's in the mail!

Signing Agent W. Myers (Detroit)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.