123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 ESS NETWORK
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bnichols

16 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2011 :  11:12:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only one signing three years or so back. Will never-ever work for them again.

Edited by - bnichols on 01/16/2011 3:26:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  10:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is our review page for ESS Network

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=98&ESS+Network

Go to Top of Page

radonotary

Florida
234 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  06:39:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit radonotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh... and just to answer your question... I'm really a good guy. However, I have been told, all my life, that I don't know how to let go of a grudge. I harbor resentments that go back for decades. I guess I'm just one of those people that enjoys my resentments more than just letting go. (And it's always the little stuff) For good or bad.
Go to Top of Page

radonotary

Florida
234 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  06:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit radonotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeremy oops
Go to Top of Page

radonotary

Florida
234 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  06:16:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit radonotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is all Jeramy's fault Visit the Forums Visit the Forums Visit the Forums

Darn those pesky E-mails
Go to Top of Page

radonotary

Florida
234 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  06:14:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit radonotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On the very busy days only. But your right this has gotten way out of hand. I'm not one to chat in these forums. My sole intention was to post a warning and look where it has gone.

Now I can't help looking if someone has responded. It's horrable, like a drug. I need to stop!
Help.
Go to Top of Page

gale0325

California
22 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  04:55:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit gale0325's Homepage  Reply with Quote
6-7 signings a day!? I'd give non important body part for that kind of business!
Why spend so much time and frustration on ONE signing that went sour for whatever reason.
If I had you level of business, I would gladly 'donate' a signing a week!

Gale A. Mosshammer
WWW.GALESNOTARY.COM
Go to Top of Page

radonotary

Florida
234 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  03:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit radonotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think that you and others have really missed the point on this one. THIS LOAN CLOSED! It funded. The borrower was paid. The Broker was paid. The Title CO. was paid. All the debt payoffs were made and most importantly The Signing Agency was Paid! I WAS NOT! I know this because I spoke with the Title CO and the Borrower.

Why do people think I’m talking about a loan that did not close????????????

I called and spoke with Nathan Tran, he was no help and he told me that ESS was owned by a firm in Canada. I took this as... he is running interference for that CO. On top of that he and another person at ESS LIED to me. They told me the Title CO. didn’t pay. They told me the Title CO. is out of business. They told me that the Title CO. was responsible to pay me. LIES and more LIES. So now who do you suggest I speak with? The Pope

I’m not talking about freebies and good marketing. I do my share of freebies when it is good marketing.
I’m talking about being RIPPED OFF.

Yes my tone is sharp. I believe that if you do a job for someone and you see that job trough to its end you should be paid. I’m not new. I don’t expect to be paid in full if the loan does not fund or if it cancels. But I also believe that if it does not fund or cancels or what ever, you should get a trip fee or print fee or something. All I got was excuses and lies.

“and I try to co-operate with the companies that hire me.” I get the impression that you think we should just shut up and eat crow when we don’t get paid because some CO. has in internal error or some glitch to cause us not to be paid. My tone is sharp because I am passionate about not allowing nor tolerating people to steal from me. Maybe this escapes you but it is a CRIME in this country to hire someone and then not pay them. So now what? Interpol, The FBI ( yea right )

I thought this was a place where we could air our grievances about CO’s that wrong us.
I HAVE BEEN WRONGED!
Apparently some people have a loyalty to ESS and that’s just great. Perhaps one of you could speak to Nathan about how freeked out I am ( like he doesn't know ) and have them PAY ME! ( In the end that’s all that I want )

As for the rest and the many companies that monitor these boards all the time.

Look People... my original intent was to warn you about a Signing Agency that did not pay me, thats it. And all I heard back ( except for one, thanks again ) was EAT IT. SHUT UP. TAKE IT, I DO. So once again and for the final time. If you don’t want this to happen to you...

TA DA... Lights, Camera, Action... I recommend that you DO NOT do business with ESS. Thank you and good night.

Oh Yea... P.S. I am a Full Time Certified Loan Signing Agent in the 4th largest Market in the US. My average signing fee is $125.00 - $200.00 per signing. I do an average of 3 , 4 signings a day. 5 & 6 on very busy days. I have a client list of 87 Signing Agencies, Title CO’s, Attorneys, Annuity Firms and Brokers who use me regularly because of feed back they get from their clients. ( not message boards ) I don’t believe ( or at least I hope not ) that this posting will have an effect on my work load. As always I will continue to do the outstanding work that people have come to expect from me. ( how was that, good huh!? ]) lol

Go to Top of Page

joanbergst

California
360 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  5:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit joanbergst's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A Title company calls me or in this case ESS hires me and tells me I will only get paid if the loan closes I will always take the opportunity if I am paid enough. A 99.5% chance of getting paid is fine with me.
If you have another issue with ESS, because you were not paid, then you need to talk to the owner of the company.

If I do a lot of work for a title/escrow/lender/signing company and the loan doesn't get signed, I will often never bill the company and give them a "freebie." I feel this is just good marketing because I am making a bunch of money from these companies.

Your tone of voice is very sharp; call the owner and straighten this out. Just posting this on a message is not good for you as this company has been in business for 6 years and is not one of the companies that are black balled over & over on the message boards.

Remember, many companies monitor these boards all the time.

I had 7 calls for loan signings today and 1 public notary call and some reasons for this is: I know how to market myself, I do error free work, and I try to co-operate with the companies that hire me.

I am trying to be helpful here and I don't know how long you have been in our industry?
www.joanbergstromnotarypublic.com

Joan Bergstrom
24/7 To Riverside & San Bernardino Counties.
State Notary exam teacher for www.notaryclasses.com
joan.bergstrom@yahoo.com
Cell: 951-522-4919
Go to Top of Page

radonotary

Florida
234 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  11:53:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit radonotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

dfye@mcttelecom.com

New Hampshire
681 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  08:44:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit dfye@mcttelecom.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am with you Rado in that I believe that no matter how the loan goes YOU SHOULD GET PAID. No one should ever do a signing for nothing. You give of your valuable time, money and professionalism to complete a signing and should be compensated as such. Since I do signings full time, it does not benefit me to work for a company who will not pay if the loan does not sign. Why anyone would feel that not being compensated just because the signing does not happen is beyond me but that is what suits them. Eventually, these non-paid signings will add up and the contracting company will continue to have your number until you say no more.

Nevertheless, one should calm down when posting as others will be offended and may not necessarily listen to your good advice.

Legal Eagle Para Professional Services
Go to Top of Page

radonotary

Florida
234 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  04:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit radonotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No! Thats not what they said. They said they were OK with working for a CO. that won't pay for anything if the loan does not fund. Not a trip fee. Not a print fee, NOTHING. For me, that's NUTS. And when I asked are you people nuts, it was a rhetorical question generalizing the Idea that to do an entire closing and not get paid for anything is NUTS. If there are people out there working for free, than any signing CO. does not have to pay anything if the loan does not fund and you and I both know that the majority of CO's. out there pay trip and print fees. Its not right that a CO. won't compensate for any of our expenses and we should not be OK with that because our time is worth something isn't it.

Which of course brings me back to... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ESS.

It's not meant to be taken personally. Sorry no apology today.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  03:03:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"HEY GF what part of I spoke with the Title CO. and was told the loan funded! don't you understand. And now I can't help wondering what kind of ridiculous mentality does it take to be Ok with working for Free. Are you people nuts?"

Okay Rado - I think you need to calm down - everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone may not have had the bad experience you had - all GF and Joan said was that their experience with this company was not like yours. Insulting your peers will get you nowhere. GF and Joan didn't deserve this little diatribe and namecalling of yours and I think you owe them an apology. IMO

Linda
http://www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
Go to Top of Page

radonotary

Florida
234 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  02:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit radonotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is not one of those cases. HEY GF what part of I spoke with the Title CO. and was told the loan funded! don't you understand. And now I can't help wondering what kind of ridiculous mentality does it take to be Ok with working for Free. Are you people nuts?
I am making it my mission in life to destroy this CO. If anyone out there knows these people, tell them to expect a call from the CA DA's office. I am trying to mount a criminal case.
I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY ARE OUT OF THE PICTURE.
Go to Top of Page

GF_CA

66 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  4:36:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit GF_CA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry to hear that. I work for them already 2 years and, like Joan said the percentage for the loan not close is very low. I like work for them.
Go to Top of Page

radonotary

Florida
234 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  04:18:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit radonotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ESCROW SIGNING SERVICES, INC. -- ESSNETWORK.COM (out of CALIFORNIA) WILL NOT PAY ME!!!
I did a signing for this Co. and they refuse to pay me. When I spoke with "Nathon D. Tran" this half-wit tried to put the blame on the Titile Co. I had already spoke with the TC and was informed that the loan funded and everyone was paid. When I threatned him, all he could muster up (in that dim-witted mind of his) was that his Company is owned by a firm in CANADA. WHY THE HELL IS ANY AMERICAN NOTARY WORKING FOR A CO. IN CANADA. It is my recommendation that anyone in our industry should NOT do business with this company.
Go to Top of Page

joanbergst

California
360 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2007 :  1:29:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit joanbergst's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have worked with them on and off again for 5 years and I consider them a very good company.
In my opinion I don't mind working with companies that only pay if the loan funds.
Only 1/2 of 1% of the refinance loans (estimated) don't fund because a Right to Cancel is exercised.

I have always been paid by companies with this policy.
Another way to look at this is I stand a 99.5% chance of getting paid as long as the company is a good good company and pay their notaries!

Joan Bergstrom
24/7 To Riverside & San Bernardino Counties.
State Notary exam teacher for www.notaryclasses.com
joan.bergstrom@yahoo.com
Cell: 951-522-4919
Go to Top of Page

GF_CA

66 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  2:34:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit GF_CA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
they pay soon they get paid by the Title Company, If the loan doesn't fund, the notary doesn't get paid.
Go to Top of Page

gale0325

California
22 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  03:16:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit gale0325's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have any of you had dealings with this company? I need your comments to help make an informed decision.

Gale A. Mosshamer
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.