123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 SOX - filing embezzlement complaint
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SAMK

Tennessee
8 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2015 :  7:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit SAMK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
She has started a new signing service Always Notary
Go to Top of Page

ValleyNotary

California
9 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2014 :  3:58:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much for this information. Even though I took Debra Vladic to small claims, she put all her million dollar properties under her husband's name. Found out she even has claims from 16 other companies/persons. I'm so disappointed that I let it go on with her for so long, but it's definitely a lesson learned. There must be more that we can do to keep her out of business.

quote:
Originally posted by ahn

Please send your complaints To Orange County DA's Office: ConsumerComplaint@da.ocgov.com

First, download form here:
http://www.orangecountyda.com/docs/consumer_complaint_form__2_.pdf

Please print out the form, fill it out, and scan/submit it, including copies of checks from the title companies that shows they (SOX) were paid, to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office at the email address above. You may also fax the form to (949) 975-8132 or mail it to:

Attn: Consumer Protection Unit
Orange County District Attorney’s Office
401 Civic Center Dr. W
Santa Ana, CA 92701

Please retain a copy of the complaint for your records, as the original will not be returned. You will be contacted only if additional information is needed.

Since I finally got my payment from SOX (after the lender called them and said they would pull their business if SOX didn't pay me), I will not be filing a complaint at this time. But, I and many other, did file a complaint against another company, FINAL LINK, and they (the owners) are being investigated by the OCDA and the Garden Grove PD for embezzlement. So, please file your complaints against SOX. We need to put all these signing services that are unscrupulous out of business!

quote:
Originally posted by jmr

ahn:
please send me an email direct so I can give you my contact info: reliance4results@gmail.com.

I want to be added to the list for OC DA and help in whatever way I can. I am owed a small amount from SOX and have dealt with them for a while. I tried to send you email but it's disabled on 123.

My last contact with SOX was in late february 2013. Today I was trying to fax them, and there was no answer. They definitely have moved on to somewhere else. Grrrr...

JMR

Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2014 :  6:02:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by montanareno

I called Always Signing today after emailing about them being involved with Debra Vladic....and they denied even knowing her. They were defensive, wanted another Invoice, stated they didn't pay until the following month and pretty much tried to make me feel like I was the dummy. It's now 60 days old. Not impressed. I copied Title and they emailed back with an apology. I told her to take me off her list and she said...."I already did" lol

quote:
Originally posted by 007Notary

Whatever became of this complaint with the DA's office?

I don't know whatever became of all the $$ you notaries are owed by Debra Vladic of SOX and her other companies. But alas she has resurrected her signing biz by opening ALWAYSSIGNING.com. Seems she is up to her old tricks. She operates out of a commercial mail box she has in Irvine, while still living in Mission Viejo.

Wonder what her connection is with title/escrow that she can still get signing jobs, and not pay the notaries she hires, while she low balls them in the first place.

007Notary

Well I should have looked on this site prior to taking a job from them late December. Now they're not answering...

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

montanareno

Montana
10 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2013 :  11:43:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit montanareno's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I called Always Signing today after emailing about them being involved with Debra Vladic....and they denied even knowing her. They were defensive, wanted another Invoice, stated they didn't pay until the following month and pretty much tried to make me feel like I was the dummy. It's now 60 days old. Not impressed. I copied Title and they emailed back with an apology. I told her to take me off her list and she said...."I already did" lol

quote:
Originally posted by 007Notary

I don't know whatever became of all the $$ you notaries are owed by Debra Vladic of SOX and her other companies. But alas she has resurrected her signing biz by opening ALWAYSSIGNING.com. Seems she is up to her old tricks. She operates out of a commercial mail box she has in Irvine, while still living in Mission Viejo.

Wonder what her connection is with title/escrow that she can still get signing jobs, and not pay the notaries she hires, while she low balls them in the first place.

007Notary

Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2013 :  07:03:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

Brana

California
5 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  2:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brana

quote:
Originally posted by ValleyNotary

quote:
Originally posted by ahn

ATTENTION: All notaries who have not been paid by SOX (Sign on the X), please post or send me your email address. I will be compiling a list to send to the Orange County District Attorney's Office for them the investigate SOX for embezzlement (which they will do). After I receive your info I will forward it to the DA and also send you info on how to file your individual complaint. Please go back to the title/escrow company of the each unpaid signing and ask them to send you copy of the cancelled check they sent to SOX. The DA will need this for the investigation. Thank you!

Hello, I would like to join in on your list. You can email me at domdarwich@gmail.com . They owe me over $4000.. I feel like an idiot. I already took them to small claims. Please let me know anyway I can help. Thank you

I'm on board to go after them also. Plz contact me at jane46jones@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Brana

California
5 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  2:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ValleyNotary

quote:
Originally posted by ahn

ATTENTION: All notaries who have not been paid by SOX (Sign on the X), please post or send me your email address. I will be compiling a list to send to the Orange County District Attorney's Office for them the investigate SOX for embezzlement (which they will do). After I receive your info I will forward it to the DA and also send you info on how to file your individual complaint. Please go back to the title/escrow company of the each unpaid signing and ask them to send you copy of the cancelled check they sent to SOX. The DA will need this for the investigation. Thank you!

Hello, I would like to join in on your list. You can email me at domdarwich@gmail.com . They owe me over $4000.. I feel like an idiot. I already took them to small claims. Please let me know anyway I can help. Thank you

Go to Top of Page

ValleyNotary

California
9 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  12:37:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ahn

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2013 :  6:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brana

They owe me $825 from November and $800 from December. How do they sleep at night????

Brana..all due respect - it's not just about them sleeping at night. It's also about YOU taking control of your business, checking out the companies you work for and mitigating your damages. How in the WORLD did you let SOX, the most notorious non-payer out there, get into you for over $1600??

You need to check all companies that call you. Just like they check you for clear background, so should you, and all other notaries, check the companies for history. And it's out there for the googling. And I'm really so sorry that whoever trained you for this business didn't give you a heads-up on this and warn you about being taken advantage of.

JMHO

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

Brana

California
5 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2013 :  5:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They owe me $825 from November and $800 from December. How do they sleep at night????
Go to Top of Page

ahn

14 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2013 :  10:30:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please send your complaints To Orange County DA's Office: ConsumerComplaint@da.ocgov.com

First, download form here:
http://www.orangecountyda.com/docs/consumer_complaint_form__2_.pdf

Please print out the form, fill it out, and scan/submit it, including copies of checks from the title companies that shows they (SOX) were paid, to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office at the email address above. You may also fax the form to (949) 975-8132 or mail it to:

Attn: Consumer Protection Unit
Orange County District Attorney’s Office
401 Civic Center Dr. W
Santa Ana, CA 92701

Please retain a copy of the complaint for your records, as the original will not be returned. You will be contacted only if additional information is needed.

Since I finally got my payment from SOX (after the lender called them and said they would pull their business if SOX didn't pay me), I will not be filing a complaint at this time. But, I and many other, did file a complaint against another company, FINAL LINK, and they (the owners) are being investigated by the OCDA and the Garden Grove PD for embezzlement. So, please file your complaints against SOX. We need to put all these signing services that are unscrupulous out of business!

quote:
Originally posted by jmr

ahn:
please send me an email direct so I can give you my contact info: reliance4results@gmail.com.

I want to be added to the list for OC DA and help in whatever way I can. I am owed a small amount from SOX and have dealt with them for a while. I tried to send you email but it's disabled on 123.

My last contact with SOX was in late february 2013. Today I was trying to fax them, and there was no answer. They definitely have moved on to somewhere else. Grrrr...

JMR

Go to Top of Page

jmr

California
1 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2013 :  11:19:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahn:

JMR
Go to Top of Page

Teri

California
1 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2013 :  9:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This company has been in business since 1998. The owner Debra Vladic has a cell 949-280-9694. Her mom lives in Canyon Lake like I do, but she is very old. I am owed 1125.00. Their current phone is disconnected. Missy Dobbs is also involved in this. I would like to be involved in this lawsuit also. I tried to email you, but it wouldn't let me here is my email tlfonda@ca.rr.com Thanks so much for doing this. I'm so angry after promises and lies and hurt. They have to be stopped. They have opened under several names in the past.
quote:
Originally posted by chasenzach

quote:
Originally posted by Tcarli

quote:
Originally posted by ahn

Please include me in this I am assuming the company is out of business and they owe me money. What info do you need from me?

Carolyn Forsberg

Go to Top of Page

Henry

California
20 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2013 :  11:32:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seems like they open the business under new name just like Final Link Signings. By the way owner of the Final Link Signings were also the employee of SOX. Just keep on looking this web site or other you are use to be.
Henry
quote:
Originally posted by KHernandez

Does anyone have any new contact info for this company? All numbers I have are now disconnected. Are they even in business still??

Karla Hernandez

Edited by - Henry on 03/12/2013 12:14:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

KHernandez

California
4 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  10:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit KHernandez's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any new contact info for this company? All numbers I have are now disconnected. Are they even in business still??

Karla Hernandez
Go to Top of Page

chasenzach

California
1 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2013 :  8:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tcarli

quote:
Originally posted by ahn

Please include me in this I am assuming the company is out of business and they owe me money. What info do you need from me?

Carolyn Forsberg
Go to Top of Page

micheler96

California
43 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2013 :  12:02:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit micheler96's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I went to their office 3 times to pick up a check. Talk about a run around. This company deserves to be put out of business.

Michele Ryan
Go to Top of Page

Tcarli

1 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2013 :  7:38:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ahn

Go to Top of Page

California
1 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  12:36:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had problems getting paid for October and November but apparently there were issues with their system and when I sent an email with the clients I was not paid for A check was cut the same day and I went to their location to pick it up!
Go to Top of Page

jschultz

California
37 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  8:59:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to hand it to you for taking action against these criminals.Most Notaries will tend to let them get away with stealing from them and just "write it off".

You will need to post your e-mail as the e-mail function here is turned off due to " spam concerns".Good luck in getting these thieves what they deserve.
Go to Top of Page

ahn

14 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  12:40:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.