123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 SUNSHINE CONNECTION
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dholland

California
2 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2013 :  2:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit dholland's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have done several signings for sunshine. They always pay, they are straightforward, and they are pretty cool to deal with. Good company.

Dave Holland
San Diego, CA
Evergreensignings.com
Go to Top of Page

Christina H

California
12 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2012 :  4:10:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I personally like sunshine signing connection. They are usually pretty straight up about what the package is and will answer your questions if you ask them. They are easy to get a hold of when you call them. Yes, I have done these loan applications and yes, they have called me back to do the loan closing. Unfortunately, I wasn't available to do the signing.

I like to give the documents a quick once over before I print. That way, if the documents are not complete, then I didn't waste any time and materials printing the documents. Then I can simply call them and say, "hey, here's my issue." I think that is just part of the job, and if I'm too busy, then, "sorry, I'm not available at that time, are the borrower's flexible?" If not, I'm confident that Sunshine will give me a call on the next signing.

Oh, and they have always paid me on time.
Go to Top of Page

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  06:48:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why is it so, I have a problem believing anything you say because you said in your previous blog "I'm done with this blogging." just go away dont go away mad JUST GO AWAY. You see when you lie and lie over and over on a well known blog you make your self look like well a liar. Just read your previous post where you said "I'm done with this blogging". Then the very next day you blog on the same site. Humph you need to go. Why is it so that you need to go is because you have proven your self to be a plant and or a liar. I am just stating the facts just the facts and read below they are in black and white for all to see. and Since you chose to remain anonymous I am even more sure you are a plant.

Edward Fadden
Orlando Notary
Covering all of Central Florida, Orange-Lake-Seminole-Osceola and Volusia Counties.
407-619-7777
orlandonotary@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  7:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Beth. I am suspecting more and more that the bank may have sent this last minute job to Sunshine and didn't reveal what it really entailed.

I'm going to stick with my usual agencies/title co's and only take last minute one-off calls if the agency is on the west coast. I have read some bad things about some of the other agencies I work for yet I have nothing but good working relations with them -so I suppose stuff happens and I shouldn't get offended by it.

No one is perfect - least of all me (ask my son, he'll tell you )

While I won't be sharing any more "misadventures" on blogs, I sure hope others do because I have learned a lot from reading of them.

Carry on, carry on.

quote:
Originally posted by Beth232

I have done a few signings for Sunshine Connection and they are great to work with.

Go to Top of Page

Beth232

North Carolina
4 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  5:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done a few signings for Sunshine Connection and they are great to work with.
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  12:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sorry, but, you misunderstood.

I haven't reported Sunshine to anyone. I wrote, to those I mentioned, about VA loans in general as many VA loans I get from a particular lender has supurflus and duplicate forms and I feel that the VA borrowers deserve better. I tried to fix this with the lenders and title companies, but it fell on deaf ears. Some lenders do great VA loan docs, some are terrible.

What I do see are some who prey on bloggers who ask questions, and share their horror stories, for the purpose of mopping up business and earning favour with those companies with whom others have encountered misfortunes. Pushing people off the listing service.

You are very passionate about Sunshine and you do a lot of business for them, so it does appear that my experience was a one-off, so thank you for sharing that. Having spent a lot of time in Florida, I know they are genuine people and very friendly. Hurried mistakes – sounds like it probably was.

This is my first posting, though I could have done many. Certainly, it will be my last. I will sit back and cringe as others get bullied into recanting and saying that they “had a good experience”.

The worst enemies of notaries, from what I see, are other notaries. Talk about cut-throat.

I am a mom, whose family live overseas, and my husband's family live as far away as you can get while still being in the US. He works away 20 days a month. But – on the good side – he's home 10 days a month – what a bonus - and that's when I can get out and about. Now retired from military service, it's been tough losing that large association. We live in a little white box neighborhood where hardly anyone sees anyone. I gave up my life to support my family, and fit in loan signings when I can. Just because I am “part-time” doesn't make me less professional, less educated, or stupid.

As a veteran, I would have assumed you are a team player, willing to pull up the weaker of the team, and strive to bring the entire profession into the highest repute.

Since no one else has anything to report about Sunshine, obviously I must be the only one out here in So Cal who has experienced this. Well, that's fantastic. I am glad. And perhaps this won't happen ever again for the sole reason that I brought it to light. Or perhaps it was a one-off. We will never know.

I know my law (yes, I have a Masters in that as well), and I have no problems with letting others know the facts of what happened to me.

Again, I am sorry you have some reason to take this so personally, and that you misunderstood. Maybe next time you should could respond that such a situation has never happened to you, or provide some non-biased information, or respond with a biased good personal experience, and leave the mud at home.

Again, work on assisting your bretheren professionals rather than treat them as your opposition.

I'm done with this blogging.
Go to Top of Page

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  11:03:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why is it so, you completely trashed a company you know nothing about then you try to Back Track from your "Warning" and to late you have already "reported them to every state and federal agency you can find" exactly for what???? Well you better look out if you are/were a lawyer as you claim then you should know the consequences of your actions like slander on line in writing for everybody in the industry to see how much money do you think your posting will cost Sunshine? Did they deserve your comments? If I was you I would contact Jeremy at 123notary right now and have him remove this thread before you are answering to the govt agencies you so like to spend hours and hours composing letters of lies to them. Read your own post you are so in over your head. Only a fool would post what you did Sunshine did NOTHING WRONG, you sure have though. You better hope they dont see this.

Edward Fadden
Orlando Notary
Covering all of Central Florida, Orange-Lake-Seminole-Osceola and Volusia Counties.
407-619-7777
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  09:08:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This most certainly is NOT planted. I don't have any relationship with any one particular signing agency or bank. I avoid putting myself in that position.

Again, you misunderstood what I was getting at.

I was called to do “just a loan application” and we pay “$50 for this type of job”. This assumes that the signing agent knows what they offering, and I trusted that agent even though I have never worked for them before. Last minute job that I wasn't going to take. I put my doubt out there before the signing agent because I was too busy – but was assured the application was filled out and that it just needed to be signed. For someone in my community – why wouldn't I do it! I probably see these people in my grocery store. Had to be done early the next morning (and it was now late in Florida on a Friday), and I could probably drop by on the way to somewhere else. OK, I'll fit it in.

I apologise to Sunshine Signing if it misunderstood, or was mislead, as to what its principals were offering. I hope in future it clarifies with this bank what the job really entails. Sounds like this is an unusual situation for Sunshine – a one off. I am sure all signing companies have them every now and again. It just has never happened to me.

The purpose of my blog was to warn other notaries in this area of this sort of thing from this bank and this signing agency.

In regards to your other accusation, I don't mind spending the time to right wrongs or to warn the little guy of injustice. As a past lawyer, this is my passion. I've volunteered working for social justice fighting for the homeless and disabled. But, with a family, I just don't have time to commit to those hours (let alone the mental drain). I now do what I can for a little extra income, and to get out and meet new people.

My husband is a veteran. I cannot tell you the number of times I have sat through over 2-3 hr signings with veterans. I complain to the title company about these signings not because of the time involved for me, but because it is unfair that veterans have to go through this. I have complained, in writing, (hours and hours of time to compose and send) to every govt dept and govt representative also – again the premise being that it is unfair to veterans who have served their time and now have to go through this. And, I've attended to their shelters to do POA's for next to nothing. That part is not important to me, but since you asked – there it is.

This is who I am.

I am not perfect, and I look out for support.

I can't understand how there is so much meaness in these blogs between notaries. People ask for advice and they get persecuted. People put up their experiences and they get persecuted. People try to warn others, misunderstanding or otherwise, and they get persecuted. I read the blogs to learn of the experience of others so that perhaps I can be better at this without having to go through the same bad experience first (or reinventing the wheel).

I guess I must have misunderstood the purpose of these blogs.
quote:
Originally posted by a1etron

I did a quick investigation and I think why is it so is a plant to disgrace Sunshine Signing Connection. Jeremy you should remove this entire post right now.

Edward Fadden
Orlando Notary
407-619-7777

Go to Top of Page

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  08:41:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a quick investigation and I think why is it so is a plant to disgrace Sunshine Signing Connection. Jeremy you should remove this entire post right now.

Edward Fadden
Orlando Notary
407-619-7777
Go to Top of Page

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  08:22:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why is it so, it appears you have taken your frustration out on the wrong company. Sunshine was doing their job as asked. I think the LO is where your frustrations should be directed. If a company that is a signing company gets a call from a bank requesting a VA loan app signed and filled out, the signing company generally does not look at the package they expect the LO to send a loan app. With VA loans there are a lot of additional pages required to be signed and filled out, that is known be all experienced mobile closers. I think you should have just refused the job rather than have it create so much frustration and disdain and let it ruin your day or week over $70 bucks. It looks like you spent more time writing your WARNING than it do the loan app since you just dropped it off picked it up put in FEDEX on your way to walmart for $70.00 seemed like quick easy money maybe 30 minutes total $35.00 an hour not bad. In my experience in 10 years I have seen signing companies come and go. Your platitudes about the 6th biggest economy and blah blah blah are meaningless. I can tell you this I have done closings for SunShine Signing Connection
for 6 years they have sent me thousands upon thousands of closings and yes sometimes you have to do a little more to get the job done comes with the territory when you want the big accounts. You called the loan app a "Pithy Little JOB" be careful with your words you are just committing business suicide. Would I as a title company or Signing co call your after reading this...Hell No. Sunshine Signing Connection is the most professional Signing company I have ever dealt with. And the loan applications turn into you closing the loan but I am sure you will not get that call or many other calls. And the Fact that this was a VA loan and the person was a Military VETERAN and you just the package and said good luck should piss us all off. I am a veteran of the 4th Division Mechanized Army Infantry and you make me sick. Treat a veteran that way how could you???????

Edward Fadden
Orlando Notary
407-619-7777
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  4:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, thanks though. I knew that it would take about 2 or more hours (and, I believe it did that, and more), so I didn't participate.

I was angry for being “tricked” into this situation by this signing agency that I had never previously heard of, and because of what this lender expected.

If this new agency (SUNSHINE SIGNING) is encroaching on our traditional practices, ethics and costs here in California, then others ought to be warned how they operate.

I'm over it, and stronger and less trusting as a result. And, more importantly, not out of pocket (nor violated any laws/ethics).

New week, new issues. Hope your week, and all signing agents out there, is a successful one.
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  4:12:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, I could see that it would take 2 or more hours (which, I understand from the borrowers, it did). I could see past that and wouldn't participate. I was peeved for being set-up by SUNSHINE for this, and for the lender even thinking about trying this. The purpose of my posting was to warn others about it. This was the first time I had come across this particular situation (and this signing agency) - and I hope my last.

Anyway - a new week - new events. Hope your week, and that of all signing agents out there, is a success one.

quote:
Originally posted by LindaH

Okay..I'm confused - you said "Print out 100 pages, lengthy instructions and documents to print out with, a very lengthy loan application with multiple VA forms (with tiny little boxes that the borrowers have to wade through and make choices from), drive to and from borrowers and to and from Fed Ex, and 2 hrs helping fill out a loan application "

I understood you sat with them for the two hours. My apologies for misunderstanding.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  1:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay..I'm confused - you said "Print out 100 pages, lengthy instructions and documents to print out with, a very lengthy loan application with multiple VA forms (with tiny little boxes that the borrowers have to wade through and make choices from), drive to and from borrowers and to and from Fed Ex, and 2 hrs helping fill out a loan application "

I understood you sat with them for the two hours. My apologies for misunderstanding.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  11:14:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Linda, for your support.

No, I certainly didn't wait there. Didn't go past the sceen door. Just handed them the docs and explained why I couldn't be part of this, then left, went to the gym, did some shopping and returned later that afternoon when they called me they were done. I had to go via that way anyway for the cheap gas (and Walmart) – and they are all within a few miles of my house (which was why I was called for this job in the first place). I collected the docs from the borrowers , sealed them in the Fed Ex packet – didn't even take a peak, and delivered them to Fed Ex.

I knew better than to be a part of this mess. I had already written my complaint to the relevant govt agency!

I just wanted others to be aware of how this went down – “last minute call on Friday afternoon – just an application form near you– already filled out and just needs borrowers' signatures – needs to be done early Saturday morning – I'm leaving for day so let me know know- no, I don't know how big the packet is but its just a loan application to print out and get signed -we offer $50 for this sort of job -let me know now ”.

Be careful of SUNSHINE SIGNING, and doing this sort of thing for American Bank.

Let's keep on looking out for each other.
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  11:12:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again - I post a reply and it doesn't "stick".

Anyway - Thanks, Linda, for your support.

No, I certainly didn't wait there. Didn't go past the door. Just handed them the docs and explained why I couldn't be part of this, then left, went to the gym, did some shopping and returned later that afternoon when they called me they were done. I had to go via that way anyway for the cheap gas (and Walmart) – and they are all within a few miles of my house (which was why I was called for this job in the first place). I collected the docs from the borrowers , sealed them in the Fed Ex packet – didn't even take a peak, and delivered them to Fed Ex.

I knew better than to be a part of this mess. I had already written my complaint to the relevant govt agency!

I just wanted others to be aware of how this went down – “last minute call on Friday afternoon – just an application form near you– already filled out and just needs borrowers' signatures – needs to be done early Saturday morning – I'm leaving for day so let me know now - will you do it - no, I don't know how big the packet is but its just a loan application to print out and get signed -we offer $50 for this sort of job -let me know now ”.

Be careful of SUNSHINE SIGNING, and doing this sort of thing for American Bank.

Let's keep on looking out for each other.

quote:

I don't care how upset the borrowers are - they can be upset with their loan officer who did not do his/her job. So they filled everything out on the phone with their LO - okay...so they got him to do his job - but no way would I have wasted 2 hours sitting there while they did it - time is money - and you lost a bundle on this assignment.

Live and learn I guess.

Linda

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  10:32:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't care how upset the borrowers are - they can be upset with their loan officer who did not do his/her job. So they filled everything out on the phone with their LO - okay...so they got him to do his job - but no way would I have wasted 2 hours sitting there while they did it - time is money - and you lost a bundle on this assignment.

Live and learn I guess.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  08:37:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been trying to add this to this blog but for some reason it doesn't "stick" there.

I did explain to the borrowers the reasons why I couldn't assist them, but that didn't make them happy. They had saved the entire morning for this loan because their loan officer had told them that someone would come by and help them fill out all the forms (100 pages). So, they were justified in being upset when that wasn't going to happen. Took them all morning to fill out the forms and collate all the supporting documents - and that was with their loan officer on the other end of the phone walking them through it (he's in MD, these borrowers are in CA).

This is going to be a recurring problem while ever these lenders and title companies farm out their "locate a notary" services to organizations that aren't even located in the state that the service is required. I get calls from Malaysia for services for one huge lender- who we bailed out - who says they are backlogged because they don't have enough employees! Hello...isn't the unemployment rate half of the US's huge economic problem right now! Filling out forms isn't rocket science. [Oh - and the other half of the economic problem? - the banks themselves, their lending and mortgage practices. Hmmm]

Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  4:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Linda: Thanks for your support. Yes, I knew that and had a lengthy discussion with the borrowers about that. Didn't make them any happier because, apparently, the lender had promised them someone to hold their hands through the process. I left the documents with them, much to their disgust, and returned to collect the documents, put them straight into the Fed Ex box, and sent them. The borrowers told me they called the lender and he walked them through the process via a phone, and that the lender was upset that I didn't stay to help them.

So - the lender is in MD (apparently there is an office her in Southern California that could have done this for them but for some reason the lender didn't use the local office expertise), the signing agent is in sunny Florida, all pushing a loan in California.

Everyone- be careful. Notaries and signing agents expose themselves to significant risk if they have to act as an agent of the broker, and put themselves on the forefront to be blamed if the loan doesn't quite turn out as expected. Check your E and O coverage - if you step out of bounds you run the risk of not having coverage at all.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by why is it so

CORRECTION: The lender in this case was not Bank of America, it was AMERICAN BANK. Sorry about that.

When I turned up with the Loan Application the borrowers had the full expectation that I was supposed to sit there with them and help them fill it out. They asked "where do we sign all the pages? What does all this mean?"

Print out 100 pages, lengthy instructions and documents to print out with, a very lengthy loan application with multiple VA forms (with tiny little boxes that the borrowers have to wade through and make choices from), drive to and from borrowers and to and from Fed Ex, and 2 hrs helping fill out a loan application - all for $50. Oh, SUNSHINE CONNECTION also said that the "loan application[b][/b] had been filled out - it just needed to be signed. True - but what about the other 90 pages that needed to be reviewed and signed!

Okay..here's a problem - MAJOR problem - with this scenario - it is illegal in most if not all states for anyone to do this extent of work unless they are a licensed mortgage originator, loan officer, mortgage broker, etc etc. If you are none of the above, YOU SHOULD NOT BE FILLING THESE DOCUMENTS OUT WITH THEM!!! This is the job of their loan officer and no other.

I have never done a RESPA signing where the documents were not filled in - I just obtain signatures, supporting documentation (copies of ID, current mortgage statement, bank statements, pay stubs, homeowners' insurance) and that's it. The most that has to be completed is possible the identification verification - that's it.

I have also never had a 100 page application - they are 50-55 pages, tops. The only one I had over that was a 150 pager, but only 50 of it was application documents - the rest was reverse mortgage information and disclosures to be left with the borrower.

Linda

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  12:32:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by why is it so

CORRECTION: The lender in this case was not Bank of America, it was AMERICAN BANK. Sorry about that.

When I turned up with the Loan Application the borrowers had the full expectation that I was supposed to sit there with them and help them fill it out. They asked "where do we sign all the pages? What does all this mean?"

Print out 100 pages, lengthy instructions and documents to print out with, a very lengthy loan application with multiple VA forms (with tiny little boxes that the borrowers have to wade through and make choices from), drive to and from borrowers and to and from Fed Ex, and 2 hrs helping fill out a loan application - all for $50. Oh, SUNSHINE CONNECTION also said that the "loan application[b][/b] had been filled out - it just needed to be signed. True - but what about the other 90 pages that needed to be reviewed and signed!

Okay..here's a problem - MAJOR problem - with this scenario - it is illegal in most if not all states for anyone to do this extent of work unless they are a licensed mortgage originator, loan officer, mortgage broker, etc etc. If you are none of the above, YOU SHOULD NOT BE FILLING THESE DOCUMENTS OUT WITH THEM!!! This is the job of their loan officer and no other.

I have never done a RESPA signing where the documents were not filled in - I just obtain signatures, supporting documentation (copies of ID, current mortgage statement, bank statements, pay stubs, homeowners' insurance) and that's it. The most that has to be completed is possible the identification verification - that's it.

I have also never had a 100 page application - they are 50-55 pages, tops. The only one I had over that was a 150 pager, but only 50 of it was application documents - the rest was reverse mortgage information and disclosures to be left with the borrower.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  10:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so sorry to Sunshine Connection - a worthy not-for-profit organization. I meant SUNSHINE SIGNING CONNECTION, loan signing agency based in Florida.
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  09:51:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  07:04:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WARNING about SUNSHINE CONNECTION: I received a call on Friday afternoon to take a "loan application" to a borrower for $50. Only had to "print it out and take it to the borrower for signing, then deliver to shipper". Since it was located only 5 miles away I figured I could "fit it in" during my rounds. It's coming up to the end of the month and things are hectic, right? [i]Loan application [/i]- about 10 pages at best?? Very quick conversation with SUNSHINE CONNECTION, whom I had never heard of before this call, as I was trying to get out the door. Anthony justified the mere $50 because it was only a loan application, and he would "put [me] at the top of the list to be called for this loan signing, though there would be no guarantees" if all approved (it was, after all, only a "loan application"). And he wanted me to fill out SUNSHINE CONNECTION'S contractor forms etc - as if had nothing more to do and should feel privileged SUNSHINE CONNECTION called me for this pithy last minute job. So I started the printing as I loaded my car for my Friday evening jobs - only to find that it was around 100 pages!!. I cancelled the print job and called Anthony to tell him "no go". He said he "didn't know it was such a big [u]loan application[/u]", then went away and got authority for a $20 print fee. At this point I still hadn't read it - busy sorting docs for the evening's rounds. I had not yet realized that it WAS the "loan package[/b]" - minus the 3 day RTC (meaning I would have to sit there while the borrowers read through every page before signing), and minus the Note and DOT, and a few affidavits (i.e., everything bar 20 pages and the RTC). [b]BE CAREFUL of SUNSHINE CONNECTION. This is an underhanded way of getting loan pkgs out and signed more quickly and much more cheaply, requiring a 2 hour signing or more as the borrower will read everything as there is no RTC attached. This is a BANK OF AMERICA loan. SUNSHINE CONNECTION making inroads into the most lucrative and heaviest mortgaged state in the US, the 6th biggest economy in the world, and paying nothing but sunshine dollars for our experience, costs and labour. If this happens again, I will be reporting them to every state and federal agency I can find, and every lender and title agency. Trust SUNSHINE CONNECTION?? Not after this. Now, SUNSHINE CONNECTION might respond to this saying that it "didn't know" what that document entailed -when then how, in good conscience, could SUNSHINE CONNECTION make the call out with a definite fee in mind if it didn't have a clue what it was trying to sell?? BE WARNED!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.