123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Title Logic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 1 person disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Bizwriter24

Ohio
2 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2015 :  1:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had experience with this company. Provided services in the form of a single-affidavit "urgent" signing on 2/27/2013. I complied explicitly with their confirmation e-mail sent by Rebecca Woods, their "Project Manager" and have been waiting since that date for my fee. It appears from information, including the company profile, on the internet that they are a family operation with split locations....both St. Petersburg, FL and Dallas, TX. I've sent invoices, e-mails and spoken with both Rebecca Woods and Roxanne Woods by telephone. Roxanne is designated as the President of the company and she is located in their Dallas office. I spoke with Roxanne in mid-May and she speculated that my fee "is to be paid by the closing company (not identified)." This is simply another delaying tactic which they seem to have in abundance. I did not contract with the closing company. My business arrangement was with Titlelogic and I expect to be paid by them. In my humble opinion, work should be done for this company on a cash-only basis, if at all. I plan to use the suggested routine including Attorney General of the state, Secretary of State, local Better Business Bureau, etc.
Go to Top of Page

Illinois
5 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2014 :  08:45:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do hear everyones issues with this company and others as well.
I have been a notary for 16 years. done over 25,000 closings. in the beginning there were many cases where I would have to write off a couple grand a year in bad business where I didn't get paid, I learned my lesson and moved on. but over the past 5 years I learned of a company called Legal Shield. they have a legal plan with a home business rider that I enrolled in ASAP, it gives me protection from idiot companies that think that we wont hire an attorney over a couple hundred bucks of back fees. well my membership gives me access to the justice system at a discounted rate, for about 40$ a month, I get my identity protected, my family protected from legal issues and my notary biz protected, they write collection letters on my behalf to these signing companies who TRY and screw me over. haha never again. I only pay the small monthly membership fee and I am totally covered. how much more PULL does a letter from an attorney have rather than coming from you. I have NEVER lost money since, no more headaches. no more stress. email me and I will send you some info about how you can take back control over your notary biz.
God Bless you guys stay strong
montanachris@comcast.net

CHRIS MONTANA
Go to Top of Page

Carla

Tennessee
53 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2014 :  08:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I GOT PAID AFTER 11 MONTHS...You need to file a claim with the Texas Department of Insurance, Consumer Protection Mail Code 111-1A, 333 Guadalupe P O Box 149104 Austin Texas 78714-9104....Within three weeks I got a call from someone in Florida who said they were the accounting part of their Texas office and my check would be issued Friday the 28 of Feb. On Monday, March 3rd I received a folded up invoice of mine with a personal check from Roxanne L Wood, PO Box 2272 Brandon Fl. 33509-2272 (813) 344-6818 drawn on Chase Bank. The phone call was from this number I later found it and it must have been her that called me as she wouldn't give me her name. Now hopefully the check will clear and if not will advise this website and inform the TDof I. So..DO NOT ACCEPT CLOSINGS FROM THESE PEOPLE. iT'S NOT WORTH WAITING A YEAR FOR YOUR PAYMENT. But Pursue the claim for all of you who are owed money! Don't wait before they become involvant.
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2014 :  10:24:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also, IF it's true that the owner of this TC IS an attorney,
you can also report him to the Bar Assoc.

If you don't value your time and experience, nobody else will.
Go to Top of Page

mgb1966

Wisconsin
47 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2014 :  7:11:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe they are a Fidelity National agent. Call Fidelity National and let them know their agent is confiscating fees. The State Bar might also be interested since the head of the company is listed as a Texas attorney.
Go to Top of Page

wponsot

New York
8 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2014 :  4:57:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit wponsot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I contacted the Texas Dept of Ins. last Fall - they finally got hold of Tittle Logic in mid-January who promised to issue a check ASAP. Never happened. I will wait a couple of more days so it's 30 days past before Calling Texas Dept of Insurance back to reopn the complaint.

wponsot
Go to Top of Page

shoilun

Colorado
10 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2014 :  4:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaph if enough people file complaints the Texas Insurance Commission will actually take action.

Stuart J Hoilund
Go to Top of Page

shoilun

Colorado
10 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2014 :  4:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They failed to pay me for 2 closings over 5 months ago. I filed complaints with the Texas insurance commission and they replied that since the property was in Colorado they couldn't do anything. Also filed with BBB and they couldn't do anything either.

Stuart J Hoilund
Go to Top of Page

Carla

Tennessee
53 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2014 :  6:48:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FILE THE CLAIM... I just got a response from the Texas Ins Commissioners office and they are going to investigate this crooked company. I would suggest that anyone who is owed money from them to go on the Texas Dept of Insurance website and file a claim....Toute suite!
Go to Top of Page

Carla

Tennessee
53 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2014 :  6:34:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I filed a claim with the Texas Title Insurance Commission .. I hope I have luck like the other notary did. These people seem to be very deceitful...
Go to Top of Page

Carla

Tennessee
53 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2014 :  1:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well that's just great! I also am one of the notaries here in Tennesee who closed a loan for this company back in April 2013 and they have refused to pay me as well. I have written to the address and it doesn't come back but the numbers are disconnected. They are still listed on Google at the Preston Street Address. They are totally unresponsive and I think they are taking our money for their own accounts. I am going to file a claim against them in Texas. With companies like them we can't let them win. Good luck to all of you but Notary Beware!!
Go to Top of Page

Stone Pony

California
31 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2013 :  08:12:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did one closing for Title Logic back in January 2013. 2 borrowers with 26 notarizations in that package. They met my fee but it took over 60 days to receive payment that was $50 short. Although they did make it good I decided then that I would never work for this company again. To anyone owed money, this is the phone number I used back then to speak with Raelene Kennedy and someone named June - 727-823-7778. If they have indeed closed their doors, I would suspect they may open up under a different name as this business appears to be lucrative for everyone but us notaries.
Go to Top of Page

mgb1966

Wisconsin
47 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2013 :  12:51:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have placed my original invoice in the "Mission Impossible" file. This is the first time I have been stiffed by a title company. Don't make the same mistake I did and take an order at the last minute without checking them out. I hope the Wood family had a nice Christmas with the hundred dollars they stole from me.
Go to Top of Page

mgb1966

Wisconsin
47 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2013 :  08:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still waiting since March. The public records indicate the operation is headed by an attorney. Now, I know the reason I am not being paid. I have always felt that the last course in law school should be BUSINESS ETHICS. There is always a difference between what is fair and just and what is legally permitted.
Go to Top of Page

HWardale

California
20 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2013 :  1:31:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit HWardale's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Update. Payment received. Only took 144 days.

HWardale
Go to Top of Page

HWardale

California
20 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2013 :  1:23:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit HWardale's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Update. Payment received. Only took 144 days.

HWardale
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  12:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As of today they have four ratings on Rotary, all one star.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

HWardale

California
20 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  12:00:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit HWardale's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just an update. I did file a claim with the Texas Title Insurance Commissioner and apparently it has been processed because I got an urgent call from Roxanne. Promises to send the check today. Spent a lot of time telling me how they've been processing all the payments they owe and writing checks by hand to everyone. Fingers crossed it's not another stall tactic. She claims that their LLC is in Florida and that only Texas business is done with the Texas branch...and they don't want to get into trouble with the Texas Title Commissioner. Knowing how Texas feels about capitol punishment, I don't blame her! lol My CA closing had no reference to Florida at all, from confirmation to loan docs. Only Preston Rd, Texas. I will update if the payment is received.

HWardale
Go to Top of Page

mgb1966

Wisconsin
47 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2013 :  08:31:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The people here actually took the time to call me and complain about my posting about them in the notary forums and how much it hurts their reputation. Told me they were sending a check and taking me out of their database. I am sure they did the latter, but the check was never sent. Don't work for this company, they will refuse to pay you. I don't think they are a title company but may be owned by one. I did not see a filing in the Texas Insurance Commissioner database. Don and Rebecca Wood are not listed either. Don't do more than one job with a new customer without payment and if their reputation is spotty, demand prepayment before accepting work. This company stole my work, don't let them steal yours.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2013 :  10:07:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chica

I had the same experience with Roxanne @ the Dallas office. After several phone calls and emails of being ignored, I contacted their client to advise of non payment. I quickly got a rude call from Roxanne who could not believe I had contacted her client and that no notary has EVER done that!..Right! She then said the check had been mailed but they had to put a stop payment on it (at a cost of $30.00 to them) and reissue. After much patience waiting for new check and no response from them, I decided to try to cash the original check I had received and to my surprise I was able to cash it! She lied about the stop payment!

Am I reading this correctly? You had a check in hand and you reported them for nonpayment?

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

Chica

6 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2013 :  09:54:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had the same experience with Roxanne @ the Dallas office. After several phone calls and emails of being ignored, I contacted their client to advise of non payment. I quickly got a rude call from Roxanne who could not believe I had contacted her client and that no notary has EVER done that!..Right! She then said the check had been mailed but they had to put a stop payment on it (at a cost of $30.00 to them) and reissue. After much patience waiting for new check and no response from them, I decided to try to cash the original check I had received and to my surprise I was able to cash it! She lied about the stop payment!
Go to Top of Page

Janiced111

New Mexico
3 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2013 :  05:55:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Janiced111's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm still waiting for payment for 2 signings in February. They disregard all calls, faxes and emails. They are the ultimate deadbeat.

Janice Dudley
Go to Top of Page

pjrager

Maryland
94 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  05:48:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RECEIVED PAYMENT AFTER 90 PLUS DAYS!!! PERSEVERE -- DON'T GIVE UP!! I DON'T FEEL ELATED, JUST EXHAUSTED!!! DO NOT WORK FOR THIS LOW LIFE TITLELOGIC!!! THE END!!
Go to Top of Page

pjrager

Maryland
94 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2013 :  08:25:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank Goodness for the MD Ins. Administration!!! NO PAY FOR 3 MONTHS!!! Today, 3 months to the day from completing the job,I received an email from Roxanne with a copy of my invoice and a copy of Titlelogic's check and a copy of the envelope stamped and addressed to me!!! Now the question is...Was it mailed???? I have been advised by the MD Ins. Administration to file a Letter of Complaint and they will be glad to look into this situation. Let's see if I receive it this week. I have gotten such a run-around from these people namely, Don and Roxanne, I just can't believe how they can live with themselves! They are such crooks and shysters. You cannot believe a word they say! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!!!!
Go to Top of Page

tljohnson

California
3 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  07:22:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by debmillers

Try this email if still having issues with payment.
Don.Wood@titlelogic.com

They called me to do a signing and I agreed then checked them out and saw what was being said. so I emailed them and here is what I said.

"I just checked you out on Notary rotary and 123notary and the comments are bad. I am sorry but the only way I can do this is my name has to be on the HUD..."

Questions (and please excuse my ignorance), is this a common practice? Should it be a standard "we" should push for? Should all signing agents be pushing for this? I'm assuming the "listing" would be in section L, Settlement Charges?
Thanks
TJ
Go to Top of Page

egw91145

Florida
62 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2012 :  07:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got a call from this company, anybody ever hear of them?

EGW
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.