123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Blue Sky Closings, Tampa, FL
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

North Carolina
8 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  05:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have only positive experiences with Meridith and Blue Sky Closings. I have completed many signings and have never had an issue.

So sorry someone occasionally has had a poor experience.

Kimberly Jamison

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2012 :  08:24:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not a fan. Called me about a signing out of town. Had to arm wrestle for a fee above double digits. Then when I received the conformation I find out fax-backs are required. Email them back stating fax-backs were never mention during our phone conversation and that I charge an additional $15.00 for the service. They cancelled on me as a result.

I don't appreciate companies that are cheap skates AND not completely up front about their signing requirements...

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public, Loan Signing Agent & Insurance Broker.
www.mobilestocktonnotary.com
Go to Top of Page

catmama47

81 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  3:01:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit catmama47's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I only have positive things to say about Blue Sky Closings. I received an e mail today from Meredith, the owner of the company. By posting her response her, she is able to give "her side" of what happened during this loan signing.

I wanted to make sure "both sides" are presented, then all of us can make our own decisions as to work with Blue Sky or not.

123 notaryThursday, December 8, 2011 9:18 AM
From: "Blue Sky Closings, LLC" <mail@blueskyclosings.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "'Michaels Ellen'" <catmama47@yahoo.com>I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for your comment on 123 notary. John Smythe neglected to mention that he forgot to stamp documents. We had to FedEx the original to him then have him FedEx his corrections back. I paid for one FedEx – taking a loss of course. Then I had him pay for the other one. He completely left out pertinent information. He also didn’t get paid in two weeks because he had to fix his error. I wish 123 would give us a chance to rebuttal but their site is pretty one-sided. I gave him a review but they have not published it so far. So thank you again & feel free to keep up the positive comments on the sites, I genuinely appreciate it. I will call you on the next one, the last one in your area was the one you did for us last. Have a very happy holiday.

Meridith Lavallee

Blue Sky Closings, LLC

mail@blueskyclosings.com

www.blueskyclosings.com

quote]Originally posted by John Smythe

Contacted me 3 hours before appointment, emailed me 66 pages to print out. Promised me payment in 2 weeks. Had to call 2 different people after the closing.
Got paid in 4 weeks with a deduction for a FedEx.
Told them not to call me again.
[/quote]

Go to Top of Page

gowithn

28 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  10:45:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only had positive experiences with Blue Sky Closings. I just wish they had more in the TN area.
Go to Top of Page

catmama47

81 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2011 :  2:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit catmama47's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've done some signings for Blue Sky Closings and had very pleasant results. I found Meredith to be very friendly and professional. She also paid me in a timely manner.

I haven't had any signings from her lately, but I would certainly work with her.

Go to Top of Page

Doris_CO

Colorado
148 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  3:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you saying they deducted the FedEx charge from your check? Did they give a reason for that?
Go to Top of Page

John Smythe

New Jersey
2 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  09:56:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Contacted me 3 hours before appointment, emailed me 66 pages to print out. Promised me payment in 2 weeks. Had to call 2 different people after the closing.
Got paid in 4 weeks with a deduction for a FedEx.
Told them not to call me again.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.