123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Pacific Document Signing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

theresaj

California
1 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2013 :  4:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit theresaj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sigh. It's March, 2013. I'm still trying to get paid for a loan doc signing I did for PacDocSign.com five months ago. They say they mailed me a check, but... I'm still trying to get paid.
Go to Top of Page

California
48 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2013 :  09:20:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do a few a month for Pacific Document Signing. They know my fee and meet it and I typically get paid within 30 days but never longer than 5 weeks. Doing one for them tonight. It is a little annoying when they call me to see if I finished the signing yet, especially if it's while I'm still with the borrowers, but I can live with it.

Teri W.
Go to Top of Page

California
1 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2013 :  06:33:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit 22559's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa T.

I hate to say it Notarykat, but you knew better so you cannot now complain. Lowball fees go right along with hassle-filled, headache laden signings.

I charge $125 and up. I do not have any handholding, babysitting, or hassles from professional companies who meet my fee and leave it to me to get the job completed. When you charge a professional fee, you work with professionals. When you accept peanuts for a signing fee, expect to work with the animals. That's just the way it is.

Go to Top of Page

Melcolbert

California
21 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2013 :  12:13:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Melcolbert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi - I have only been doing signings since July '12 and mostly for PacDocSign in West L.A. and they call me for LOCAL signings. They do a lot of hand-holding which is OK with me as a newbie. They provide an Invoice with every Signing Confirmation, and they pay 30 days NO PROBLEM. Highly Recommend!
Go to Top of Page

paulcr

North Dakota
34 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2012 :  3:48:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LindaH

I'd heard that business was closed down (think if you search here it was posted here) - heard he told someone he's out of business and also heard he's filed bankruptcy...

No personal experience with it...read it either here or on NotRot.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com

Hummm I hope we're talking about different companies....I just got a request from Pacific Document Signings (out of LA)!!! :)
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2012 :  3:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd heard that business was closed down (think if you search here it was posted here) - heard he told someone he's out of business and also heard he's filed bankruptcy...

No personal experience with it...read it either here or on NotRot.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

paulcr

North Dakota
34 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2012 :  1:42:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone performed signings for PDS lately? Are the issues listed here still occuring or have things improved? Thanks :)
Go to Top of Page

notarynearyou

California
5 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2011 :  9:01:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have completely stopped working for this company. They ALWAYS payed me 90 days out of the signing day. Not only did they pay this far out, they would never initiate a payment almost as if they were hoping I would forget. Polite people but not professional at all. They bounced a couple of my checks. They ended paying the the coverage fee but who wants to deal with that? I have a very good record with my bank and now I have this even though it's not my fault it just looks bad. I will never accept another signing from them again. I still have a couple of signing confirmations sheets in my to be paid bin not sure If i've been paid or not. I have to constantly baby sit the pay on these guy's. Just a bad situation all the way around.

Claudia
Go to Top of Page

dbillman

Florida
29 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2010 :  12:44:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit dbillman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just an up-date to my last post-Recieved payment today for 04-30-10 signing. Sent an email on 12-14-10 with a copy of my invoice, their confirmation page, and email traffic on date docs were signed and returned. They sent an email back stating payment would be on its way and it arrived. Not sure if my original payment got lost in space, but they came thru in the end.

Go to Top of Page

mapsypam

North Carolina
42 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  1:17:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I worked for them and they paid me in 5 weeks, which is a little long,but at least they paid.

Pamela Philyaw
Go to Top of Page

dbillman

Florida
29 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  10:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit dbillman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Late in the game, but I have been waiting for payment since 04-30-10 from Pacific Document Signing, not services. I called last month and was told that the check would be sent. Have not received yet.

Go to Top of Page

mtomlinson

Kansas
23 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2010 :  9:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit mtomlinson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
susiet57

Tennessee
14 Posts
Posted - 09/30/2010 : 2:38:26 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been waiting since Mar 23, 2010. I have notified them several times by email and fax.. no response.

Susie, are you sure your no pay isn't from Pacific Document Services. Not Pacific Document Signings, Inc. The "services" company has many listings on here for no-pay or slow-pay.

Michael D. Tomlinson
Go to Top of Page

Notarykat

North Carolina
25 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2010 :  06:55:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would have addressed the two heading issue had I seen it. But when you receive docs 20 minutes before the signing and they expect you to get there on time, it makes it a bit of a challenge. I know I should have slowed down a bit. I really don't like all of the last minute work I get.

Notarykat
Go to Top of Page

susiet57

Tennessee
24 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  2:38:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit susiet57's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been waiting since Mar 23, 2010. I have notified them several times by email and fax.. no response.
Go to Top of Page

mtomlinson

Kansas
23 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  11:48:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit mtomlinson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have worked with them for quite a while. I have had no issues with them on docs or pay (low-ball). In fact, they called last Saturday for a signing 10 miles away and they pay great. The signings was three hrs from call (a little bit of late notice, but...) but they had docs to me in 5 minutes. Your difficulties could have been because of doc errors (which will cause us all problems) and but they have always been easy to work with, no calls other than a call back at completion, no fax-backs and paid within 20-30.
My contact there is Pinky Kenny. Phone: 800-884-7587 Fax: 800-732-4494 pinky.kenney@pacdocsign.com I have also received orders from Joni Espino. Other than receiving the orders and completion call-backs I have never had a need to call them. I have never had an issue.
If you had a page with two docs printed as one on the same page why did you not catch that when you were QC'ing the docs prior to signing? It is an eror, to be sure. It was definitely not an intentional error. What would be the point? The error was not realized until the docs were printed. Title, SC, yours? Who knows. The issue is, if yo open your attachment and the error is present in your attachment, forward back to the sender and have them verify. If it is not, your error. You should have picked up on it anyway but if you had to make an additional trip due to their error, I'm sure PDS will compensate you for it, even though you accepted a low fee.
When they first called me a few years ago they offered low. I said no. they offered better, I said yes. Now they know what I charge and they call regularly, because they know I will always accept and will do it right.

Michael D. Tomlinson
Go to Top of Page

Notarykat

North Carolina
25 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  05:59:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes it is the company out of LA. Do you have any connections to try and get them to understand THEIR error. Why should I be responsible for a document they prepared and sent to me?

Notarykat
Go to Top of Page

mtomlinson

Kansas
23 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2010 :  12:26:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit mtomlinson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is this Pacific document signngs out of LA on National Blvd? It doesn't sound like how they operate at all. Or pay...

Michael D. Tomlinson
Go to Top of Page

Shannon

California
360 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  10:14:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shannon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lisa T. you nailed it! Enough said.

"A Quick Note"
www.aquicknote.net
Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/aquicknote
Go to Top of Page

Lisa T.

California
391 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  6:53:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lisa T.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hate to say it Notarykat, but you knew better so you cannot now complain. Lowball fees go right along with hassle-filled, headache laden signings.

I charge $125 and up. I do not have any handholding, babysitting, or hassles from professional companies who meet my fee and leave it to me to get the job completed. When you charge a professional fee, you work with professionals. When you accept peanuts for a signing fee, expect to work with the animals. That's just the way it is.
Go to Top of Page

Notarykat

North Carolina
25 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  07:16:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I know I should always check this forum before accepting a job. When oh when will I learn. I accepted a refi signing from Pacific Document Signing and it turned out to be a reverse mortgage. The woman I spoke with another person with English as a second language ability. They wanted to pay $60 to go out and I almost hung up. Did negotiate a $90 fee after all. Well then the interesting part happens. I go out finish the signing and in between the signing and leaving the house I get numerous phone calls. Did I do this, did I do that? Either this company is having quality issues or they are just plain annoying. The documents had an embedded error so two documents printed as one with the Titles on one page. They called me in a furry and said I had made a notary error. I had to go out and have the document signed. I have the embedded document add a copy of the one they said I didn't print. Pointed this out and they have said they will get back to me. I called First American Title Company and explained the matter. They said they did everything right. I told them I had both documents. They said they would get back to me. This is another case of self will run riot in the mortgage industry. Both of these companies employees should be rounded up taken out back behind wood shed and shown the kind of justice they are dishing out. This is really wrong for a notary to have to fight like this. I spend most of my income printing the documents they need to get the money they crave. They sit there in their airconditioned buildings collecting their salaries while I pay, pay and pay some more. IHT

Notarykat
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.