123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 National Vendor Solutions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 1 person liked this post.1 person disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Fuzzy1955

Florida
36 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2015 :  09:56:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have been contacted by them to do signings, once I recall or they tell me I cannot contact the borrower, I decline. If you cannot talk to the borrower how do you confirm that they have all that is needed, such as the occasional witness in Florida!

Fuzzy1955
Go to Top of Page

mgb1966

Wisconsin
47 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2013 :  12:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just did one last week. First since last summer. Good news, they are excellent customer of mine.
Go to Top of Page

jocelynj

Utah
30 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2013 :  07:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They were good to were work, but the problem is that their big client did ARM mortgages and roughly 30% of the closings they had scheduled with me got cancelled. WIth other companies, this does not happen.

Jocelyn Waters
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2013 :  7:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So glad to hear that!

gjk
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2013 :  10:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As of today 133PM (ET), they are not out of business. Called and talked with Mike, the have lost business but they are not out of business. They are one of the good ones.
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2013 :  07:58:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard they've gone out of business? I loved working for them! They were great to work for. I recently heard they went out of business and I'm so hoping that is not true!

gjk
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  10:25:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have worked with NVS for about 4 years. I have never had an issue with docs, them meeting my fee or payments. Maureen and Luis are great to work with!
Go to Top of Page

jerryc

Texas
4 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  08:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Worked for them many years. they have always paid, and I have no problem working for them.
Go to Top of Page

lbj123

Maryland
7 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  4:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit lbj123's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was contacted to do a closing for them and agreed. 1 hour before the closing I went to computer to print out docs. None available. When I called NVS I was told, "This was assigned to another notary." Excuse me, but don't you think you could have told me that, guys! This was end of month and I had turned down 3 others that same day for this time slot. When I notified them of this, they offered to "pay me a courtesy fee because Luis over-booked in error." I was okay with this and sent them the invoice for $50 (which she offered." They send me back a reply that "we don't pay if you don't go!" Boy, did I get the raw end of that stick. I did another one for them on Saturday, 3/13/13. It took 2:30 hours. If I get stiffed for this job also, You will hear about it.

Go to Top of Page

MarianneTCO

Colorado
8 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2013 :  7:12:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was contacted by this company and hired to do a Refi the next day. The confirming email arrived with borrower contact info. I set everything up per their letter. The night before I called to see where the docs were and was told I would have them later that night. NOT
By 10:30 a.m., for an 11 a.m. signing, still no docs, and was told to call the borrower and see if we can push it out a bit. These docs were part 1 of a loan package, and it was critical to get them to FEDEX for the next portion of the signing elsewhere in the state. I did contact the borrower and explained that I did not have the docs.
At 3 p.m. I called National Vendor again and said I had to forego this job as I had other commitments. From what I've read about this company, I think they did me a favor by stalling.
Go to Top of Page

notaryrhonda

Florida
12 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2012 :  2:17:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit notaryrhonda's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This company has still not paid me since August 13,2012, they are liars and Dylan who is head of company is really nasty. I have called them 9 separate times and each time they tell me they sent my check which is bologne. They even tried to blame the post office. Don't do signing with them unless you don't want to be paid. I am calling the escrow company and let them know I haven't been paid.

Rhonda Hey
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  5:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This guy calls me up acting all buddy like as if I know who he is and that I done signings for him before when I know I haven't. Never a good sign...

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent
www.mobilestocktonnotary.com
www.saccitynotary.com
Go to Top of Page

Beth232

North Carolina
4 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  5:39:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done a few signings for this company and I enjoy working with them. They are pleasant and pay well.
Go to Top of Page

justthefacts1

Florida
1 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2012 :  11:50:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by n/a

Has anyone worked for this company out of Florida?

Thanks,

Ron

Yes I have worked for them out of Florida. Packages are huge, docs are always last minute, last minute cancellations are common. It is rediculous. I guess they took me off their list because they called me twice in the last weeks and I accepted the job. On both occasions I never received a confirmation e-mail and when I called they said the job had cancelled. I did some jobs for them when i was new and didn't know any better, they did pay me on time but their jobs are unpredictable and once i was stuck in a traffic jam, the customer was upset and called the company. Pat from NVS called and bitchslapped the crap out me on the phone. If i was able to call the customer all this would have been avoided, I was only 20 minutes late. If they call me again I will tell them to take me off their list which apparently I am already off which is fine with me. Working with them was very stressful.
Go to Top of Page

sigtogo

Oregon
10 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2012 :  10:13:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit sigtogo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renardo452

Here's an update!!Now I'm told that they sent a ficticious email cancellation at 9 pm the night before the Saturday closing .For Real!!!
When they wanted the closing done , they called and confirmed but now an late night email cancellation.Dijan said he would pay a print fee, I told him to keep it. It'll cost National Vendor Solutions a lot more when I finish putting them on blast!!!

When you say "I'm told they sent a ficticious email cancellation" I'm thinking you meant they said they sent one but you claim it was ficticious. Do I have that right? Did you ask them to re-send that email? If they can't provide, then it would seem they owe you for no-show not just a print fee.

I have always received phone calls for cancellations. Your unfortunate experience is a lesson for me to always check email before leaving for assignments.

Go to Top of Page

jengels54

Texas
7 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2012 :  6:36:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit jengels54's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have worked with NVS for a couple of years. They give me 'zillions' of business. I love them!! They are courteous, professional. Get docs to us in ample time. Pay every 2 weeks....One great Company!! Je

Jan Engels
Go to Top of Page

becrogers

Alabama
4 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2012 :  12:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit becrogers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had a closing with NVS - Borrowers no showed. I arrived 14 minutes early and stayed 20 minutes ater. NVS asked if I could stay another 30 minutes? Nope. I have schedules too. They paid 1/2 as well.

Not worth the disappointment and hassel. Too many other companies doing good work.

Rebecca Rogers
Go to Top of Page

Lauried101

Florida
12 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2012 :  8:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lauried101's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a closing for this company on 7/7/12 and was very happy that over the weekend I got a check from them for this closing. Just wanted to let you know that at least for me they paid me fast and the amount we agreed on.
Go to Top of Page

renardo452

Maryland
9 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2012 :  1:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's an update!!Now I'm told that they sent a ficticious email cancellation at 9 pm the night before the Saturday closing .For Real!!!
When they wanted the closing done , they called and confirmed but now an late night email cancellation.Dijan said he would pay a print fee, I told him to keep it. It'll cost National Vendor Solutions a lot more when I finish putting them on blast!!!
Go to Top of Page

renardo452

Maryland
9 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2012 :  02:09:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done some work for them in the past.But I will not work for them again. Like the previous post said they send a list of all the rules and regulations for their signing but they don't follow their own rules. They don't want you to confirm with the borrower and the borrower wasn't there. I got up on a Saturday morning to do this job. I have not been paid , it's almost eight weeks now !!! I keep getting the runaround and a couple of weeks ago DiJan (I assume he's the account person) contacted me by email and I called as he asked, he was there but I never got to speak to him and after two more calls , I still don't have my check and have not received a call. I will contact the NNA and other notary sites to warn them not to do business with this company. Their like crime,; they don't pay. Also, if they are licensed in Md. I will notify the Insurance Administration about this matter.
Go to Top of Page

mapsypam

North Carolina
42 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2012 :  12:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I work for these guys all the time. They are friendly and helpful and pay quickly (and @ Lucille-below--when you find a company that pays within 5 days--let me know---there are none--when people say "pays quickly" in this business they are saying within a few weeks to under a month). The packages are normal size and they dont have a bunch of ridiculous hoops to jump--I have really enjoyed working with this company.

Pamela Philyaw
Go to Top of Page

Lucille4044

Florida
18 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2012 :  1:31:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a closing for them on 5/18/2012. I received much more than 3 pages of "do this, do that", etc, maybe because it was my first time doing a closing for them. As of yesterday, 5/23/2012, I still have not received payment from them. Everyone seems to say that they get paid very quickly, but that is not happening with me. If I don't receive a check in the mail tomorrow (Monday), I will send a reminder to them, and hopefully I will get it soon. They do pay well, I will say that, when they pay.

Lucille
Go to Top of Page

P2R

North Carolina
28 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2012 :  09:33:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit P2R's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've done a few closings for them and they pay within the month. Only bad thing I can say is they are not too loyal to their notaries. I did a signing for them on 4/29/12 but only because the original notary they hired had backed out so I guess I wasn't on their "first call" list even though the borrower's house was 2 miles (actually less) from my home.

Paralegal to the Rescue
Go to Top of Page

tcmnotary

Florida
8 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2011 :  10:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit tcmnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LindaH

Keep in mind that there are certain documents that MUST be left with them when you leave the table

you've taken my quote a bit out of context. . . i said, ". . .but you can always ask if its okay to burn the borrower's copy to cd. . ."

linda, you are so right, they need those docs asap. i wouldn't want to be responsible for a party that wanted to excercise their three day right of recission but lost out because they didn't have their copy of the docs in time.

personally, i ALWAYS bring a hardcopy to the borrower. however, i print their copy on letter size paper printed on both sides. i try to save a tree where i can. i have a portable printer should need to re-print something.

if it's a package over 80 pages, when i call to confirm, i will ask the client if they would also like a CD or an emailed copy. i do this as a courtesy to them. it's actually more work form me. but, it makes the customer happy, which makes whoever assigned it to me happy, which gives me more work and in turn makes me happy.

i wish i could find more signing services like nvs. if you know of any, please pass them along! :)

TCMNotary
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2011 :  2:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tcmnotary

if when you get to the signing, they don't want the cd, mail them a copy or email the docs to them.

(i am in florida)

TCMNotary

Keep in mind that there are certain documents that MUST be left with them when you leave the table - you can't just walk out with a signed loan package without leaving copies of the critical legals (Note, mortgage/DOT, Riders, TIL, NORTC <2 per party of interest>, maybe itemization)....and also keep in mind that though the CD idea may be cheaper and quicker, you're in a pickle if there's a signing mistake made at the table and you need that extra printed copy.

My borrowers get an exact duplicate of the package they're signing.

Linda
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Idaho
1 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2009 :  10:17:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for this company out of Florida?

Thanks,

Ron

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.