123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 National Real Estate Information Services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 3 people liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Kyndall12

0 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2015 :  9:49:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am just stunned to know about NREIS Company. I had bought a home in Luxury Arizona Real Estate from http://theresidencesdovemountain.com/ .It’s just beautiful and my dream home. I would love to shift their very soon with my family.
Go to Top of Page

Fuzzy1955

Florida
36 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2015 :  08:52:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Merged into Solution Star in Spring of 2013

Fuzzy1955
Go to Top of Page

mitzt33

California
11 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  7:25:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I stopped working with NREIS 2 years ago. They went from one of the most reliable paying companies to a non-paying company. They gave me every excuse you can imagine. The economy is bad, we're not being paid, blah, blah, blah. After months of emailing, calling and lies I finally lost it! Needless to say I received all of my payments and I haven't heard from them since! :o)

Mitzi Turner
Go to Top of Page

Dixnote7

California
5 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2012 :  1:12:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dixnote7

[quote]Originally posted by 14649

My invoices go back to October of 2011, and I stopped taking orders in April of 2012. Not being a squeaky wheel, it takes longer to get my dander up. Currently in the process of filing a suit in small claims. Aggravating, isn't it.
I got paid, finally, after initiating a small claims action, through my attorney. They never apologized but told me that I was a preferred closer and would be getting more business. But I'm tired of this. This took 8 months total. I should never have gone past 30 days. I prefer not to take any more business from them, or their signing companies.

John H McComb

John, I wrote directly to to president of NREIS and received all outstanding fees within days; they had owed me for months

Clayton L. Dixon
[/quote This is a letter I ent ot the president of NREIS, and finally got some action in a mere few days:
Joe Murin
National Real Estate Information Services
100 Beecham Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15205

Dear Mr. Murin,

Last month I severed my business relationship as a signing agent with your company due to the failure of your company to adequately issue me payments for services rendered to your clients. The sad commentary on the part of NREIS is I worked with you folks for almost ten years.

On February 8, 2012, I emailed your accounting department a list of outstanding fees, and still have not received a payment! In this economy, NREIS’s standard practice to issue a measly $90.00 check when there are several payments owed is immoral.

I am sure you do not expect your hourly, salaried, and executive personnel to simply standby and not be paid for a half year (I am owed from October 1, 2011.) Imagine the vacancies of employees’ offices and desks after just two paydays of not receiving a check, yet you as a professional arbitrarily force notaries to wait for an undetermined payday.

Therefore, I request you pay me the FULL outstanding fees due to me, immediately, not months from now.

Sincerely,

Clayton L. Dixon
Notary Public

Clayton L. Dixon
Go to Top of Page

Dixnote7

California
5 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2012 :  1:04:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 14649

My invoices go back to October of 2011, and I stopped taking orders in April of 2012. Not being a squeaky wheel, it takes longer to get my dander up. Currently in the process of filing a suit in small claims. Aggravating, isn't it.
I got paid, finally, after initiating a small claims action, through my attorney. They never apologized but told me that I was a preferred closer and would be getting more business. But I'm tired of this. This took 8 months total. I should never have gone past 30 days. I prefer not to take any more business from them, or their signing companies.

John H McComb

John, I wrote directly to to president of NREIS and received all outstanding fees within days; they had owed me for months

Clayton L. Dixon
Go to Top of Page

Bluegrass Attorney

Kentucky
2 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2012 :  12:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by n/a

I accepted a job from Secured Lending Services for next week and on my confirmation, it has my NREIS vendor number. When I called their toll free phone number, it also had the same voice as the NREIS automated system. So, I assume they are doing business under a new name.

Secured is somehow affiliated with NREIS but they are a separate division. They pay like clockwork and I've had no payment issues with them at all. They usually pay within a few weeks.

Something is definitely up with NREIS. We have not been paid for title searches done as far back as December and we're getting the runaround like everyone else. So it's not just their notary department that is having issues. IMO, anyone dealing with NREIS now is doing so at their own risk.

But Secured still pays promptly.
Go to Top of Page

Wisconsin
6 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2012 :  07:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

John H McComb
Go to Top of Page

egw91145

Florida
62 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2012 :  07:31:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just talked with a person who said he was in the department formed to handle our calls to be paid. He said there's thousands of us. He told me the company was bought by a hedge fund and is being managed by a new mortgage company. Lots of luck to us :( I, for one am glad I have only one outstanding instance, and have NO plans on accepting any deals from them ever again.

EGW
Go to Top of Page

darmey

2 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  12:53:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[I was finally paid IN FULL from NREIS....stay diligent....

]Originally posted by Dixnote7

quote:
Originally posted by Seals on Wheels

NREIS ignored my phone calls, faxes and emails concerning past due payment for a closing in mid-March 2012. Finally, I filed a civil complaint with the District Magistrate in the borrower's jurisdiction. A hearing was scheduled for today (June 13, 2012). Several days ago, an attorney for NREIS (Kelly Mancini) phoned to discuss settlement. I agreed to reimbursement of the amount invoiced plus the fee I paid for filing the paperwork.

Their lack of communication, failure to pay, and now using other companies as a shield are strong indicators that NREIS may be about to disappear off our radar screen. I hope my success will encourage other notaries public who are waiting for payment from NREIS to avail themselves of magistrates (or whatever small claims courts are utilized in their states). Finally, insist that NREIS pay by certified check!

Clayton L. Dixon
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

Dixnote7

California
5 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  12:01:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seals on Wheels

NREIS ignored my phone calls, faxes and emails concerning past due payment for a closing in mid-March 2012. Finally, I filed a civil complaint with the District Magistrate in the borrower's jurisdiction. A hearing was scheduled for today (June 13, 2012). Several days ago, an attorney for NREIS (Kelly Mancini) phoned to discuss settlement. I agreed to reimbursement of the amount invoiced plus the fee I paid for filing the paperwork.

Their lack of communication, failure to pay, and now using other companies as a shield are strong indicators that NREIS may be about to disappear off our radar screen. I hope my success will encourage other notaries public who are waiting for payment from NREIS to avail themselves of magistrates (or whatever small claims courts are utilized in their states). Finally, insist that NREIS pay by certified check!

Clayton L. Dixon
Go to Top of Page

Seals on Wheels

Pennsylvania
1 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2012 :  1:56:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2012 :  9:47:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Read this and get off the Duning-Go-Round.

http://blog.123notary.com/?p=1812

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

darmey

2 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2012 :  3:38:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too have the same situation - no pay - many many calls and emails - was told yesterday they have formed a new department to handle and my name will be put in the Q for a call within 5 business days. If they dont pay - perhaps as a group we have some power? I have stopped taking closings - but as a previous poster stated - they are using signing services now.
Go to Top of Page

Doris_CO

Colorado
148 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2012 :  1:27:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also had an unpaid invoice from a closing last Nov or Oct. When the scheduling department called about another closing I told them I wouldn't work with them until I was paid and by the way, who should I contact. I was given the name of Wendy Harrod (Wendy.Harrod@nreis.com) and instructions to send her an e-mail with my invoice attached. I did that in March and eventually was paid. My policy was to only take one closing at a time and not accept another until I was paid for the one outstanding. Now, I won't accept any closings from them. They appear to be outsourcing to Signing Services because I've done a few that way, but they're even sticking it to the Signing Services which are having trouble paying their notaries since they haven't been paid.
Go to Top of Page

Ohio
9 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2012 :  2:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm embarrassed to say that I, too, am caught up with more than a handful of outstanding invoices from National Real Estate Info Services. Constant calling and emailing with little to slow results. I'm thinking like the rest of you, no more orders from them. I'm hopeful that they finally pay us. Perhaps we should contact BOA?? Let them know the issues we are having with NREIS not paying in a timely manner for their loan closings. Just a thought.
Debbie
Dayton, OH
Go to Top of Page

winsteaa

Florida
17 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2012 :  2:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit winsteaa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Finally got paid today!!

Go to Top of Page

winsteaa

Florida
17 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  11:34:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit winsteaa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do not work for this company. They do not pay. I have not been paid since Jan.

Go to Top of Page

Wisconsin
6 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2012 :  07:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

John H McComb
Go to Top of Page

Dixnote7

California
5 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2012 :  10:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I fired this company a couple weeks ago...lol. I am owed a large amount of money from NREIS. I heard so many excuses from these folks as to why I was not getting paid , that is, when I was able to get a live-person, and was told that BofA was not paying them on time, we have changed our payment policy, we are getting checks as quickly as possible, you will be paid in two weeks, etc...the last straw was when I went back into my 2011 records for fees owed. The girl said they were paying 90 days increments!! I told her to terminated my relationship. She then asked, "How about if we pay you in 45 days?" I asked her, "Would you miss two pay periods, or would you want to be paid-whenever?" She replied adamantly,"Absolutely not." I told her, :"then why should you guys think the notaries should wait that long?" he said, "I know." I still have not received a check.

If there was way to do initiate a consensus of signing agents, I would post a bad review "page" in the business section of the local paper there in PA. with notaries airing their disappointment with NREIS, with a warning not do close with this title company.
Go to Top of Page

groberts131

Tennessee
27 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  08:02:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit groberts131's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a closing for them in August and just got paid. When I called to inquire, I was told they pay between 60 and 90 days out. I gave them the benefit of doubt and waited. I was paid but it took 84 days to get my check. I have plenty of other clients and don't plan on taking any further closings from them.

TN Notary
Go to Top of Page

pastormarkag

Missouri
21 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  10:16:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My last check from NREIS took over 3 months. Today I called to check (again) on one that is over 2 months past due only to be told they are on a delayed payment shedule and they didn't know when my check would go out. Unacceptable!!!!!
I did 2 things.
I emailed several people in the company and told them that I was sending the invoice to their client and to the borrower.
Secondly I just happened to have been scheduled to do another closing for them in a couple days and I emailed their scheduling department and told them to find another notary because I don't work for companies like theirs.
I agree with some of the previous posts.
We should all tell them NO until they get their act together.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Nevada
3 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2011 :  12:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NREIS is not as bad as Dynamic Field Solutions, but they run a close 2nd. I refused to work for NREIS until they paid me. Amazingly, after the 3rd or 4th refusal, and months later, I received a check in the mail for most of the past signings.

I say we keep refusing to work until we get paid.

Susan Marsian-Bolduc
Marsian Mobile Notary
Las Vegas NV
Go to Top of Page

Grandy

North Carolina
32 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2011 :  4:44:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently received a call from NREIS and was informed that my check will be forwarded within two weeks and that they have been told by "upper management" that they can now promise to pay within 45 days. Will advise.
Go to Top of Page

Grandy

North Carolina
32 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  1:22:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately I again agreed to do a "local" signing, Jan.3 of this year - lots of snow, etc. but local. It is now 60 days past the signing date, made every phone call I could with any extension I could find and eventually hooked up with a live person. They will get back to me. Never, ever will I work with them again. Too frustrating and very low level of payment.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  12:17:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you were only talking fees for just a signing or two I'd say let it go - catch it up next year - HOWEVER...knowing the situation NREIS has been in for months I assume you're talking about several hundred dollars, multiplied by number of notaries they're doing this with and you have undeserved tax breaks of thousands upon thousands of dollars.

I'd report them to IRS too..

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell

Edited by - LindaH on 03/01/2011 12:18:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

jrlbw

North Carolina
11 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2006 :  01:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit jrlbw's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had difficulty getting paid by this company on a timely basis? I have had some slow pays and wanted to get feedback to see if others have had the same experience...Thanks..

Linda Willett
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.