123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 At Your Convenience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Doris_CO

Colorado
148 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  3:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To find Carmen's letter, go to the home page and scroll down to the messages for "Getting Paid Archives". Look through the messages and you should find Carmen's letter. You would send the letter to the company that owes you money.

Doris
Go to Top of Page

garciaal

Georgia
12 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  2:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing in Nov 2008 and have not been paid, get the same run around as others on this forum. were can I find " Carmens Letter"
and who would I send it to since I am in GA and she is in AL

Alex
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  11:39:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did you do what the letter says you'll do? Email your state officials and sum up what the situation is, citing them for non-payment. Once you've sent it, go to your sent file and forward the letter to everyone's email you can find from your confirmation, the package, etc. Make sure you say something like: Since I have gotten no response from you regarding payment, please see the letter I have sent to my state officials regarding this issue.

gjk
Go to Top of Page

mfleites

10 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2009 :  2:29:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also did a so called application 12/5/08.

I email Candice every week. She gives same response. Well guess what, if she does not have $65 to pay me over 120 days, she should not be open! No one should be working for he. You all have been warned.

Sent Candice 'Carmen's Letter'...still no payment!

Edited by - mfleites on 04/28/2009 6:08:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  10:29:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What can you do? Go after them. Send them Carmen's letter and give them a few days to get you the money. If you don't get the money by the date, do what the letter says. You can get email addresses for your state's officials by Googleing them. This is your money, go after it! Email to your state officials. Then FORWARD that letter you sent the state officials to them (don't copy them in) and let them know you did so. It works every time for me.

Glenna Jo Kester
Kester Notary Services
Tallahassee, Fl
850-210-4568

gjk
Go to Top of Page

Erica1203

Texas
10 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  3:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erica1203's Homepage  Reply with Quote
About the two reverse mortgage applications I did in December 08, I still have not received payment! I've called and emailed numerous times and Candice Lanier just says she never received payment and will call her client to get status of payment.

What can I do?
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Mississippi
1 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  07:45:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are in Fairhope, AL. I have just experienced the same issue with them. I did a signing in November 2008 that had major errors in the documents so the borrower did not sign the first night after I drove over 30 miles one way. I offered to return the second time with the understanding that I expected compensation for the first trip. I am still waiting for payment and when I send e-mails, I get a reply from Candice saying "Thanks" or they blame the title company for the delay.

I hope they put me on their "do not call" list.
Go to Top of Page

saenz

Texas
7 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2009 :  05:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit saenz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are they out of the Houston/Surgarland area?
Go to Top of Page

Erica1203

Texas
10 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  3:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erica1203's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just did two reverse mortgage signings for this company last week. When I emailed her the tracking number I asked if I needed to send an invoice. The only response I got was "Thanks". I'm going to call to find out when they pay.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Texas
1 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  4:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I have...I am still waiting on payment. Not upfront about the delays. Wants to blame everyone else. Always has an excuse. Notaries beware!
Go to Top of Page

bondmobilenotary

Idaho
41 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2008 :  3:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit bondmobilenotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone heard of them?
GBU?

Kathy Bond
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.