123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Consumer Title
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kellyjmt

Washington
22 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  2:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit kellyjmt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else having luck collecting from this company? They owe me for two signing done back in January/ February and I'm getting no response to my inquiries. Very frustrating!

Go to Top of Page

P2R

North Carolina
28 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2012 :  3:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit P2R's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have done 3 closings for Dan at Consumer Title. The first one was back in January 2012 and I got paid in March after a few e-mails to Dan. I then did two in March 2012 for him and he says my check is in the mail (it's now May 2012). I will update when I receive my check. My thought is to not take any more from him as I can't handle waiting 40 or more days to be paid.

Paralegal to the Rescue
Go to Top of Page

timbuck2

Texas
9 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  10:42:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for Consumer4 title Service of North Olmsted OH. the signing was in Jan. 2012 can not get any results on the phone and they are low ballers on their pay only pay 60.00 inc. print docs.. This is the one and only time I will work for them
Go to Top of Page

lindamcbee

Ohio
13 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  10:29:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit lindamcbee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is this the same company aka Consumer Title Service of 24950 Country Club Boulevard, Suite 101-A, North Olmsted, Ohio 44070, 440-716-8466, who is apparently out of business?

Go to Top of Page

sibnotary

Louisiana
9 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2011 :  10:06:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done two closings for this company; one is March and one in April and I still have not received payment. I phoned the company this morning and left a message and also sent an e-mail inquiring about payment. Has anyone done any closings for this company lately? If I remember correctly, before the two I mentioned above, I was paid within two weeks for other closings that I performed for them. Anyone has an answer for me?
Go to Top of Page

BuckeyeClosing

Ohio
7 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  10:55:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOTARY BEWARE! We did 3 for them in March and have only been paid for two. Calls, Emails are getting no replies. I would caution anyone thinking of working for this company to think twice. You might or might not get paid. We will keep bugging them for payment but should not have to wonder about payment 90 days out. NOTARY BEWARE
Go to Top of Page

SFCRet

9 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  9:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update: After numerous emails and phone calls, I finally received a check on 6/4/09, for $105 more than what they owed me. On 6/5/09 I received a note from them explaining that they had paid me for a closing that I didn't do, and asking me to refund that $105 to them.... they did at least send a stamped envelope. I think I'll wait until after I'm certain that their check has cleared.

This outfit gets a 'one and out' from me. I wound up spending more time trying to get paid than I did doing the closing!
Go to Top of Page

SFCRet

9 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  10:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Re: Consumer Title Services (aka: Search 2 Close... same address)
6100 Rockside Woods Blvd., Suite 320
Independence, OH 44131

A number given below for these folks is 440-835-3400. The numbers I have are 216-643-2000 and 734-740-8503. Unless Independence, OH is large enough to have three different area codes, something is wrong with this picture. I can't seem to find this particular Consumer Title on the web, or the yellow pages. Reverse phone number search is no good either.

I did one closing for Mike (and he seems to be the only person for this operation) on 4/22. I received a check on 5/4 dated 4/29, but the check wasn't signed. Mike said that had happened with 35-40 checks, scan it and email it back to him. Numerous phone calls and emails later, and all I've gotten is that the 'check was reissued 5/8, you should have it by now, I'll check into it, I'm busy this week, I haven't forgotten about you', etc.

I'm very disappointed with Mike (or is it this Dan fellow?)!
Go to Top of Page

LadyK

Illinois
10 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2009 :  4:39:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done a couple of closings for them. They pay well and both times paid within 2 weeks of closing. For the EOM, I hope they send me plenty of closings.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  2:45:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you!!!...:)

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

mariabakies

Connecticut
42 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  11:15:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
phone number is 440-835-3400

6100 Rockside Woods Blvd
Independence OH

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  11:01:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone have any contact info for this company for notary sign-up? I googled them and found 5-6 different offices...TIA

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

mariabakies

Connecticut
42 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  10:24:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done 5 closings for this company so far. I have been paid for 4. The last one was just done last week. The first closing I ever did for them was on August 19th. Like I said, I have rec'd payment the very next week or so for every one I have done so far. They are a bit cheap on their pricing though but since they call me just about every week, I have done them at their rates.

Go to Top of Page

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  7:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did a closing for Consumer title received payment 6 days after closing. I will work for them every day of the week and give their closings top priority.. This my brothers and sisters is how our business should work.

Edward Fadden
Orlando Notary
Covering all of Central Florida, Orange-Lake-Seminole-Osceola and Volusia Counties.
407-619-7777
orlandonotary@embarqmail.com
Go to Top of Page

kimcole132

North Carolina
100 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2008 :  1:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FYI - I spoke with Jenny at Consumer Title in OH and Dan McNamara does work there but he only "works" there and has no control over accounting. She encouraged me to give them a try and not be concerned about Dan. I actually had an appointment during the time she needed but told her I would give them a chance. If I do I will keep you posted on payment practices, etc.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.