123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Closing Quest
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a

North Carolina
4 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2008 :  11:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Closing Quest is not closed!!
They tried to get me to do a signing this Thursday(October 15, 2008). I sent an email and said Unfortunately due to the large response of Closing Quest not paying their contracted Signing Agents, I can not assit you in this matter and never heard back from them.

quote:
Originally posted by rwedertz

This company is pure garbage. I have turned them over to collections, and filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau,and sent a complete case file to the Attorney General for the State of Tennessee complete with documentation. They refuse to pay for the work that I performed for them on four separate occasions. Right now it is the principle of the matter, not so much the money. They keep bilking notaries out of their rightful payment, and yet they pay a few small bills here and there to keep the uproar down and get people to say "nice" things about them....Oh, they paid me but it was slow, bla bla bla. Anyone that works for these criminals should have his/her head examined.

Go to Top of Page

rwedertz

New Mexico
30 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  10:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit rwedertz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This company is pure garbage. I have turned them over to collections, and filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau,and sent a complete case file to the Attorney General for the State of Tennessee complete with documentation. They refuse to pay for the work that I performed for them on four separate occasions. Right now it is the principle of the matter, not so much the money. They keep bilking notaries out of their rightful payment, and yet they pay a few small bills here and there to keep the uproar down and get people to say "nice" things about them....Oh, they paid me but it was slow, bla bla bla. Anyone that works for these criminals should have his/her head examined.

Go to Top of Page

redlemon

Nevada
5 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  8:26:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit redlemon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good News, as a result of my erroneous posting that Closing Quest was closed, I was contacted by Rikki's replacement - Addison Osprey. Rikki is no longer with the company and Addison is now responsible for payment to Notaries. She is just learning the job but hopefully we won't have to write Closing Quest off. Hopefully they will get everyone paid and get back on the plus side. It'll take a little doing and with the market like it is, it will be tough but hopefully doable.

Notary in Elko NV
Go to Top of Page

redlemon

Nevada
5 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  12:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit redlemon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Got ahold of source and he said that it was Lenders First Choice instead of Closing Quest. Whew, they owe me a bunch....

Notary in Elko NV
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  4:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by redlemon

Closing Quest is closed - Sept. 2008

Notary in Elko NV

How did you find this out - have you confirmed it? There are many people who'd be interested in this information.

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

redlemon

Nevada
5 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  3:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit redlemon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Closing Quest is closed - Sept. 2008

Notary in Elko NV
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  06:59:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Conniek

Closing Quest did tqo signings one in 07 and one in 3/08. Got paid for first one but not 3/08 to date 9/08. Send notice to BBB, Notify Atty General in your state and print all the no payers. Post on other Notary blogs, Notary BeWare and Notary Rotary and Notary Cafe. If we all say STOP WORKING for these deadbeats, they will shut down sooner but continue to send, call and announce we are all sending DO NOT WORK for Closing Quest. Good Luck!

In addition, make sure to notify the title company involved with the signings who contracts with CQ to begin with - enough complaints to title that their SS is not paying the notaries will have title looking elsewhere for someone to do their work. Without title company business, SS's are toast.

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

Conniek

Oregon
78 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  9:59:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Closing Quest did tqo signings one in 07 and one in 3/08. Got paid for first one but not 3/08 to date 9/08. Send notice to BBB, Notify Atty General in your state and print all the no payers. Post on other Notary blogs, Notary BeWare and Notary Rotary and Notary Cafe. If we all say STOP WORKING for these deadbeats, they will shut down sooner but continue to send, call and announce we are all sending DO NOT WORK for Closing Quest. Good Luck!

Go to Top of Page

geri1

8 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  2:51:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit geri1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did a closing for Closing Quest, LLC in June and have not been payed I can't tell you how many e-mails to Ricky and telephone calls. Also sent Todd the owner e-mails and phone messages and nothing..

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Florida
2 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  05:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is another NO NO to work for. We have to be so careful of new companies calling us for assignments. I will not ever take another from this company and will check forums quickly when getting calls from new companies. I will call and cancel if the reputation is poor. It is almost better to say no than chase our money for months. I have called and e-mailed accounting and even called the lender directly with no results.
Seacoast Title from Ft Lauderdale, FL will not return calls also. The lender representative will not return calls either.

Beryl
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
4 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  12:05:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Closing Quest, LLC provides a lavish web site to lure you in as a respectable signing company. But once again they string a notary out 3-6 months promising to pay. I had the unfortunate experience of accepting a job from them in March, and have yet to get paid. Emailing is useless, it seems to me that they have and auto reply system setup. I sent a blank email to them and got the response that they rec'd my invoice and that my payment in process, and they apologized that they were behind. I started emailing their other managers who simply did not respond. They are simply going take advantage of every notary that they get a hold of, before they notary becomes aware of their reputation. Lesson learned is that you research the companies that you accept jobs from prior to your signing appointment. If you find that they have a less than professional operation, cancel the job and have them actually work to earn a living verses poaching off us notaries and our services.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
4 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  11:30:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by maagggie

They owe me for two signings in April and Rikki is getting ruder and less cooperative as the months drag on. I have filed a FTC complaint against them. Also, did some research on them on the Duns & Bradstreet web site and found three addresses. Also a phone number for all of you 615-515-5656 and a different email for xxxxxxxx at todd@atitlequest.com. Maybe he is an owner and we can all get our money
CLOSING QUEST, LLC
25 CENTURY BLVD STE 405, NASHVILLE, TN
CLOSING QUEST, LLC
2219 CASTELOW RD, GREENBRIER, TN
CLOSING QUEST LLC
501 COLUMBUS DR, HERMITAGE, TN

Margaret L. O'Daniel
NNA Certified Notary Loan Signing Agent
Background Screened
Albuquerque NM
modaniel4@aol.com
www.nmnotaryloansigningagent.com
24 Hour Service

Go to Top of Page

maagggie

New Mexico
14 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2008 :  5:55:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit maagggie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They owe me for two signings in April and Rikki is getting ruder and less cooperative as the months drag on. I have filed a FTC complaint against them. Also, did some research on them on the Duns & Bradstreet web site and found three addresses. Also a phone number for all of you 615-515-5656 and a different email for xxxxxxxx at todd@atitlequest.com. Maybe he is an owner and we can all get our money
CLOSING QUEST, LLC
25 CENTURY BLVD STE 405, NASHVILLE, TN
CLOSING QUEST, LLC
2219 CASTELOW RD, GREENBRIER, TN
CLOSING QUEST LLC
501 COLUMBUS DR, HERMITAGE, TN

Margaret L. O'Daniel
NNA Certified Notary Loan Signing Agent
Background Screened
Albuquerque NM
modaniel4@aol.com
www.nmnotaryloansigningagent.com
24 Hour Service
Go to Top of Page

jhmiller

Georgia
8 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  4:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit jhmiller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
closing quest is the worst company that any one can work for they don't pay nobody.I don't see why people are still working for them they have been oweing me for over five months.they tell everyone the same old lie that are behind,but the truth is they just do not pay their bills.

john h miller
Go to Top of Page

CopperheadVA

Virginia
420 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2008 :  6:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are numerous messages on the other forum about slow payment. Some were paid at 100 - 150+ days. One person posted it has been over 170 days and still no payment. If I were you, I would contact the TC and lender and ask for assistance.

CopperheadVA

Go to Top of Page

gobeavs

Washington
26 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2008 :  4:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit gobeavs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any experience with this company. I have an unpaid invoice with them from early April.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.