123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Dynamic Field Solutions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 2 people liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

groberts131

Tennessee
27 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  07:02:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit groberts131's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This company is on my "DO NOT ACCEPT CLOSING" list. Every closing I've done for them has required call after call after call. I had to look up the business address on the CA business website to try and get a company address and found that the company is indeed owned by Victoria Martin but when researched found that the address provided on state site as their place of business is in the middle of a trailer park and none of the neighboring residence new anything about the company. I used this information to receive payment as they, Dynamic Field Solutions, didn't want me to get the state licensing board involved. I still have no idea were their business is actually located.

TN Notary
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Florida
0 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2011 :  08:28:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did work for this company 6/2010 and never received payment; they immediately contacted me with more work. Every few months they contact me for work as if they've forgotten that I now know they don't pay for services provided.

The company is

Scheduling Dept.
866.956.9229 EXT. #201 - Phone
714.242.6977 Fax
Email: loandocs@godfs.com
www.GoDFS.com

The Dynamic Group
Vendor Management Solutions
Dynamic Field Solutions - Reverse Dynamics - Dynamic Compliance

BDCarter
Go to Top of Page

jschultz

California
37 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  6:07:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The owner of this deadbeat company is Victoria Martin.Nick murch was with First National closing agents as I recall.I am 100% sure of the owner of DFS, as I sued her.I encourage everyone to file a complaint with the Orange county D.A.'s office against her.

Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  09:24:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personal knowledge: They are oob, leaving many unpaid notaries. Owner's name is Nicholas Murch and his wife, Angelina, did some scheduling. Giving names in case they pop up with a 'new' company as they have done several name variations in the past.

Go to Top of Page

mapsypam

North Carolina
42 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  04:56:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They must have gone out of business...or they quit calling me...not sure...

Pamela Philyaw
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  2:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe they're out of business.

Linda
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

jeninohio

Ohio
36 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  09:52:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit jeninohio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do we have any current information to contact Dynamic? They still owe me $410.

Jennifer Cotsmire
Notary Signing Agent
Go to Top of Page

tomthenotary

Maryland
82 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  9:24:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SIX WEEKS .........six weeks ......that's longer then MOSES was on the mountain.... their a joke........
Go to Top of Page

mapsypam

North Carolina
42 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  11:17:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I worked for this company and had no problems at all. I was paid in the 6 week time period, because I chose not to use paypal. I was not charged any fees to sign up with this company. Any e-mails or questions I had were answered in a timely manner and I would work for them again.
Go to Top of Page

tomthenotary

Maryland
82 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2010 :  09:19:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just say No!!!! save your self a lot of time chasing thses D bags around .. loosers
Go to Top of Page

Florida
6 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  7:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do not take any assignments from this company!!! I did a closing in August and just got paid. They do not respond to emails, phone calls or faxes. They also CHARGE a $35 processing fee to add you to their million dollar title policy. What a joke. After their fee, gas and printing there is not much left. I only got paid after I said I was going to call the Bank, Fidelity Title and the local title agent.
Go to Top of Page

Florida
21 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  10:15:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to all of you for this great information. I feel sad for those of you that got burned but I'm happy for the rest of us potential burn victims who have been pre-warned.

Thanks again

Charblue
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Virginia
1 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  08:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Virginia W.Sikora
Sikorasignings
Roanoke,Va.24019
540-7670
Go to Top of Page

Lisa T.

California
391 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2009 :  10:42:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lisa T.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
<<<I know that if I don't use their instapay I have to wait about 6 weeks for payment.>>>

What is instapay?

<<<I have always been paid for my work, I've never had to hassle them.>>>

Are they lowballers? A lowball fee is $XX. A professional fee is $XXX. You accepting lowball fees?
Go to Top of Page

jschultz

California
37 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2009 :  3:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are one lucky guy Joe! My guess would be that this ripoff company has gone through most, if not all of the Notaries in your area. If they don't pay you, there's no one left to call.

I will give you a nickels worth of free advice: keep an eye on your receivables with these deadbeats.Don't let them run up too much of a tab, otherwise you'll get burned like the other 100 or so Notaries they've cheated.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Illinois
1 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2009 :  10:39:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been working with Dynamic now for about a year. I'm suprised to read about the reviews they are getting. I know that if I don't use their instapay I have to wait about 6 weeks for payment. But they also state that on their assignment. I have always been paid for my work, I've never had to hassle them.

I know everyone has different experiences with different companies, but I have appreciated the work that they have been send me and would refer them to others.

By the way, this is my first posting, I think this is a great way to look up companies before accepting an assignment.

Joe Richard
Go to Top of Page

a1mobilenotary

Louisiana
4 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2009 :  08:26:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did one for Dynamic Field Solutions on 7-10-09. I have made at least 15 attempts to collect. Mostly i have received no response, but when i do it is some excuse. I have learned to check out signing companies reputations.

I sent an email on 10-13-09 with a CC to my attorney... still no response! I'll be sending a certified letter today!

NEVER TAKE AN ASSIGNMENT FROM THIS COMPANY.

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  08:06:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someone will always take the assignment either because they don't know or they need to ...however if everyone owed money would report this company to the title companies involved in the loans, these SS's would soon lose all their clients (the TC's - their bread and butter) - I can't imagine title companies wanting to continue to use services who don't pay their contractors.

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

jschultz

California
37 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  07:02:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These deadbeats are able to stay in business because Notaries don't take the time to research companies before they work for them.I am not trying to be mean, but this company has a very bad reputation on paying their Notaries for services rendered.If you had spent a few minutes checking them out on this site and Notary Rotary you would have discovered they are crooks.Times are tough I know, but you have to do your homework.It doesn't make any sense to work for people and then not get paid.
I'll get off my soapbox now and ask: Are you going to let them get away with your hard earned money, or just say, I'll let it go? The latter will also allow them to continue their criminal ways.
By the way, they burned me too.I did check them out, but there wasn't much listed on them.I filed suit against them and secured a judgment. I will continue to file the necessary forms to collect.I might not see a dime of my money, but my judgment is listed on her credit report.That will make her life difficult, and that gives me a certain amount of satisfaction.Good luck to you.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  8:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALL NOTARIES STAY AWAY FROM DYNAMIC FIELD SOLUTIONS!! THEY DO NOT PAY! Even if they do, it can take months. When you try to call them to inquire about payment they give you the run around or they don't answer, or the phone is disconnected. I called and called for a payment and it seems like they only have 2 employees working there. Once I got a hold of one of the two on their staff she told me that they were having financial difficulties and they couldn't pay right now. This was not my problem as they collected funds from their client on the work I did. After getting a hold of the Mortgage Broker who sent them the business and got him involved then they paid. This took a few months but it took getting in touch with their client to push them to pay! No worth the headache! Not sure how in the world they are still in business!
Go to Top of Page

jpwells

Pennsylvania
16 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2009 :  4:55:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have one invoice now 50 days out, no pay.

John Wells
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Alabama
1 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2009 :  3:45:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done several jobs for Dynamic. They paid the first time
when I reminded them. Then I did 8 more in the next 2 months, with
2 of them having to go twice and print twice. They owed me $595.
After refusing to do another signing until I got paid I received
a check for $330. Doesn't make sense. I emailed them and requested
which signings the $330 was for, so I can keep my records straight.
That was a week ago. Haven't heard anything yet. I will not work for
the company again.
Go to Top of Page

nobledocs

Arizona
13 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2009 :  1:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called and faxed their Title co. for payment (Job done 11/08)and they said they would forward it to Dynamic Field (Crooks) Solutions and I recieved 2 checks and it was short $30.00 rcv'd approx in July '09. I am a very polite person, BUT I WOULD NEVER WORK for this company ever!!!!

J. Eickson
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  5:30:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I done a signing job for them at the beginning of june 09 and this company has still not paid me for the signing. They keep telling me that I have to wait 30-45 days after the loan closes. My question is to them how long are they taking to close the loan. I will not do anymore signings for this company. If any one has had any success in making contact with this joke of a company I would like to know how to go about getting in contact with a live voice instead of some automated machine.
Go to Top of Page

mrmees

Wisconsin
14 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  12:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only after completing my first signing with them was I notified that there was a $25 fee for the honor of completing a contractor agreement with them.

Will not work for them again.
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  04:21:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for them? Are they still in business?
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.