123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Free For All
 How are your arteries?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2023 :  4:48:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just did psychic research on a variety of foods to see what is good for various types of circulation. Remember -- your body is a big place and there are various aspects of circulation. The results were NOT what I expected based on reading. Here is what I learned.

Greek Wine: I tried Greek wine from a mountainous area which was good for neck circulation. I conjecture that the rigorous growing conditions made the plant's structure more robust, possibly especially where the grape connects to the wine which resembles a neck. Additionally, the energy of Greece in general is good for the neck, so consuming something from that region might help with your neck. I don't know if Greek olive oil has this effect, but I might try that next.

Apothic Red Blend: I am not sure where this wine is from, but I channeled the information and think it is from the foothills of the Sierras in California. This wine is good for lower legs and feet according to my reading.

NOTE:
There are other wines from other regions that might be good for shoulder circulation and feet. I will try them soon.

Drinking 1.5 ounces of wine 3x per day is much better than having one glass per day. Spreading the "shots" of wine out at least 90 minutes apart is a strategy because your body cannot absorb the healing benefits of the wine past a particular point if taken all at once. Basically wine scrubs your arteries and blood vessels of plaque. It does it in a different way than garlic, spices or grape seed extract does.

Grape Seed Extract: My book oriented research indicates that grape seed extract is good for eyes, feet and capillaries. However, my real life findings from channeling psychically indicate that it helps your entire body's circulation including the central areas near your heart and lung substantially as well. Grape seed extract is the most powerful circulation supplement that I can think of. However, once you have had enough that it cleaned out what it is capable of cleaning out, you have to use other supplements such as the ones in this article.

Garlic: Garlic helps circulation, but it toxic if you have too much, and not so effective if you have too little. I cannot coach you in finding your happy medium with garlic, but having it daily in a generous dose without overdosing should be part of your health strategy. However, it does NOT scare away evil spirits and I for one can attest to it. It might scare your husband away if you don't brush after you have it though.

Indian Food: Most Americans don't eat food from India, or at least not on a regular basis. I used to eat it because I like lamb, culinary diversity, plus I lived in India briefly to pursue spiritual endeavors. Indian gravies (such as masala, curry, vindaloo, korma) have more herbs and SPICES than Colonel Sanders used (even on a good day). Biryani is a dry dish but actually the BEST for circulation. These spices have benefits to the LIVER, sometimes kidney, and to your circulation as well. I think these spices help the entire body, but more the lower body. My channeling reveals that including this type of food in your regular routine can increase your general circulation a lot more than wine, although wine is excellent too.

Ginger: You can get ginger at Japanese restaurants with sushi, in Indian food, and more. Or you can purchase ginger beer at health food stores (or regular supermarkets). Two 12 ounce bottles of ginger beer per day will give you some long term circulation benefits. Not all ginger beers are equivalent in their benefit. Trader Joe's and Maine Root are brands that I think are better for your arteries and benefit lower body (probably because ginger is a root and roots are below ground and represent what is lower.)

SUMMARY:
Cleaning out your arteries is actually easy, but most people don't have a SYSTEM that is effective. There might be other ways to clean arteries that I didn't mention, but the foods and supplements in this article are ones I did psychic research on based on my personal health and find them to be an excellent way to get fast results. If you are over 50, and try using all or most of these daily (Indian food perhaps 2x per week because it might overwhelm your body, and you can eat leftovers the next day.) you might be able to have stellar circulation in 18 months. But, if you at least use these techniques semi-regularly, you will get results that could save your life. Or, it might save you from a heart attack or stroke and those could be far worse than death.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.