123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Free For All
 Wishing you all a happy Armageddon!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2022 :  5:51:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To all of you, I am involved in spirit warfare and have been since 2016. It started off to protect myself from malevolent spirits mostly in Arizona who were tribal during their incarnation. I have enough clairvoyant skills to do a reasonable job at this.

But, in the spirit world, their Armageddon started in December, and then got a lot worse in February, and I was forced to be part of this. This meant being menaced by countless spirits of various sorts.

Some came from newly deceased humans while others were bad spirits who had been in the spirit world for a long time.

In addition to what I have mentioned before, the cats and I seem to be acutely aware of the constant change in spiritual vibration where we are. It went from normal to an underworld vibe in parts of 2020, to a pine forest for clearing energy, to a toxic waste dump energy, to a rainstorm energy and more. The energy keeps changing, perhaps to facilitate whatever destruction and cleaning the universe is up to. I can't even figure out if it is God, the Devil, or the Universe who is responsible for what is going on, but I was told that it was destiny.

Time is up, this is judgement day. If your spiritual caliber is not up to a particular level, as they say in Hebrew -- "Haz ve Shalom" which means God forbid. Although for many of us, time has run out and it is too late. But, you can still try to be the best person you can be and do some good deeds. Smiling all the time and saying nice things without any underlying caring or action on the part of others counts for very little by the way -- something for the superficial to take note of. Humans may not be able to see through the veneer, but I know someone who can and does!!! Guess who he is.

God's way of testing whether a bad person had reformed or not was often to put them in the body of an angel and see if they would do good deeds or bad. Most did bad and harmful acts including betrayal, sabotage, black magic, etc., and were eliminated from existence within minutes or hours.

According to what I heard which may or may not be true is that the humans in hell and lower purgatory were almost completely wiped out other than newly deceased humans who will be given a chance.

The next phase which might come soon or might not happen for years is that humans will begin dying of the vaccine, plagues, illnesses, or from unspeakable violence.

The only way to survive this period is through excessive faith in the allmighty, extreme patience, and a pantry full of canned soup, ramen, dried fruit, bottled water, and I suggest a fair amount of beef jerky as well.

I think that 123notary should have an Armageddon sale. But, the spirits are telling me (they are not reliable by the way) that we will have significantly less customers in 2023 because many will have died during this period. Personally, I believe in Armageddon which is more than just that war in Northern Israel -- it is a period where evil is cleansed from the planet.

The beginning of Armageddon (which has started by the way) was not a battle of good vs. evil, but in a sense, it was the demonic and devastation forces of the universe being amplified. In a sense this has been increasing since 1961, but the forces were amped up a lot in recent months and years. Based on what I know, it was evil wiping out evil and NOT a battle of good vs. evil, at least so far. When those associated with Messiah in Israel encounter the final battle, that will be a battle of highly spiritual and righteous souls vs. destructive madmen. This is a very complicated time and it is very difficult for even the most spiritually dedicated to understand.

Once again, the only way to survive this period is faith, endurance, and lots of stored food. We might see our friends and relatives die. I already had to endure Carmen dying during the beginning of this period. It wasn't easy.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.