123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Free For All
 Bizarre things happened on my Utah trip
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2021 :  10:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Notaries,
Forgive me for being late on my work. I had to go to Utah for healing energies before the weather got too cold. It was a last minute decision. I had about five more days of work but the weather would have cooled down too much to go if I waited. And where I went there were not good computers so I couldn't do much work.

According to my psychic reading, Cedar City, UT would be good for neck energy. So, I went, and my readings confirmed that it was good. I get a small improvement daily and also benefit to my feet and bladder.

I went to Pine Valley to hike and meditate. On the internet it looked surreal like a portal to heaven or a place of refuge in a doomsday scenario movie. I meditated there and received spiritual transmission from Lord Krishna and an unexpected visit from the spirit of Lord Ganesh. These are Hindu spiritual entities, Demi-Gods, or Gods depending on how you define them.

That night I went to a restaurant in St. George to get Thai style duck. It was excellent. All breast meat with very fresh veggies in the coconut curry. After I finished, I said loudly, "Waiter, may I have a BILL for my DUCK?" The waiter liked my joke and said that I didn't have to pay because an anonymous person paid my bill. Wow! That has never happened to me in my life.

After that I drove to the Grand Canyon through Vegas and my car got covered in ice. I couldn't open my drivers door and didn't want to rip the handle off. So, I went in the passenger door which opened easily and kicked the other door open. It took 20 minutes of almost getting frost bite on my fingers cleaning my car off and heating it up on that 28 degree morning. I took boring walks on the rim -- once again for healing. I mapped out where the healing energies are and walked near them.

The cracks in the rock structure under the surface in parts of the rim create good energies for the colon and lower legs in particular sections. Very interesting. The areas good for colon have underground water channeled in narrow cracks in huge rocks while the areas good for lower leg just have cracks with not much water according to my psychic sources. Bizarre, but it seems to work. My legs feel better and I was able to get through Mexican food with pinto beans with no gas or bloating for the first time in years.

After that I went to Sedona for a few hours and learned about some Vortexes that were not on the map. One was for Kidney healing energy and another was to interact with the Gods. So, I hiked for an hour in the Kidney vortex and then meditated for a few minutes at the portal to the Gods and got more transmission from Lord Krishna even though I meditated for only 5 minutes.

I left Sedona and headed to Scottsdale where I actually got some work done on the computer, but didn't have the energy to do much. I ate healthy food for healing, watched videos of healing places on youtube, and did day trips to a few healing places as well.

After a week in Scottsdale, it was hard to leave. I feel right at home there and there are so many things to do. The hotel has an excellent keyboard and computer (and yes the keyboard matters as much as the computer). There are two more computers at the sister hotel across the parking lot that I have access too. Endless restaurants; Endless hiking; Endless places to do day trips; I sleep well there and meditate well there. Yes, it was hard to leave.

I went to Benson, AZ to meditate and do day trips to healing spots in Tucson which is about an hour away. It was tiring doing all of that driving, but the meditation was good. Finally it was time to start heading home so I headed towards home and stopped for the night in Yuma and near Joshua Tree in Yucca valley to get my energy up as I was really tired.

Throughout my trip, shamanic native spirits were doing healing work on me and advising me about where to go on my day trips for healing. Their information proved to be very reliable and helpful. Thank you shamans!

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.