123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Vote on signing companies
 The Notary Cloud
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ftsolutions

9 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2021 :  08:19:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit ftsolutions's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a closing on November 5 and have not received payment, I have called, sent emails and text messages and have received no reply.

Go to Top of Page

Doris_CO

Colorado
148 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2020 :  8:20:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ksrla, write up a collection letter and copy it into your email to them and send everyday. Just sending a email once a month isn't getting their attention. If they have a fax number, send your invoice to their fax everyday.
Go to Top of Page

CAnotary818

California
5 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2020 :  09:37:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOTARY CLOUD for VILLAGE CAPITAL DOES NOT PAY. HIGH RISK COMPANY: I did a signing on 4/18/2020 and have still not been paid although I have emailed them monthly. WILL NEVER WORK FOR NOTARY CLOUD / VILLAGE CAPITAL AGAIN.

Karla Jaffe
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2020 :  06:59:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On post below, I said I wouldn't work with them again, but did because they said they were all caught up from the 'transition' and pay would go out much quicker. And it did--was paid in 16 days. So, OK, they've changed, I believe, and take another one. Ha! Back to 'pay in 30 BUSINESS days', then add 7 days for mail delivery and it's 7+ weeks to see a check. Their packages are always 170 pages & up, usually last minute & error-prone. Am done with them for good.

If you don't value your time and experience, nobody else will.
Go to Top of Page

Florida
4 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2020 :  1:59:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit 20877's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just came from a signing for this company. It was over 200 pages. Because of the current virus situation I have a lot of prep time into the package. When I arrived it was discovered that EVERY document had the wrong address. I tried to call them, you get a recording stating you need to text a different number. I texted them, in the meantime the client called the lender. The lender stated the documents would need to be redone and a new appointment would be set for the following day. When I texted Notary Cloud someone texted back that I should complete the signing and make corrections on each doc. I texted them that they needed to call me because the lender stated they could not do that. Every text was answered immediately but each request for someone to call me was answered with "I am on a phone call, get the docs signed." I stated someone needs to call me. I was texted they were busy. I then stated that in 9 years I have never had a job handled so badly and not be able to speak with someone. The response I got was "don't be rude". This truly is the worst experience. Very poorly run and unprofessional.
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2019 :  6:55:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got a call from Village Capital & they met my fee. Stated pay within 30 days. At 30 days, I asked about pay and was told Village Capital had just 'acquired' Notary Cloud & were catching up on payables.
Finally got paid just shy of 60 days. Will not work with again.

Go to Top of Page

hal914

California
2 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2019 :  12:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit hal914's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Took 1st job with Notary Cloud 9-16-2019....got paid almost 2 months later...not so bad if it weren't for the fact that the check I received bounced twice for insuficient funds. In addition I got charged $12 from the bank. Last time I take a job from them. Live and learn...oh well.

Harold H Savin
Go to Top of Page

Torudi59

Alabama
12 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2019 :  08:34:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Drunk the Kool-aid and went back and did one more after the fiasco in March. Closed on a second one on 5/24 and I have emailed them several times and they state it was mailed in July.. but it hasn't been received. BEWARE

Rhonda Hall, CNSA
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2019 :  1:56:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When O When are you folks going to wise up and insist on PayPal payment in advance for a reasonable fee. Can you order a T-shirt from Walmart and ask them to send it to you with an invoice?

ONLY the "notaries" accept peanuts paid (sometimes if at all) MUCH LATER.

Frankly I don't understand the lack of a professional business model that disallows granting credit to every stranger who happens to call.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

BMiles

Missouri
6 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2019 :  4:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cannot get payment for a "print fee" from June 21 and have emailed and only gotten the run around. Will NEVER work for them again. Don't have time to chase money.

Rebecca A Miles
Go to Top of Page

wally

Illinois
22 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2019 :  10:15:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did a closing on 6/26/19 received payment on 8/9/19. This seems to be about the norm with some companies. They got terrible reviews on the forums I read. I turned a signing down for them recently but wish I had taken it. I don't know if i am being premature but it looks like they may have got it together
Go to Top of Page

Notary_Narayan

New Jersey
32 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2019 :  08:44:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, This company still in Business. I stopped doing business with them a few years ago. Doesnt any read any reviews of google " Reviews of Notary Cloud".. The notarycafe.com has tons of reviews.

Stay away from this company and avoid them like the bubonic plague or worse.
Go to Top of Page

Torudi59

Alabama
12 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2019 :  08:58:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Going through this right now, I performed a closing on 01/03/19 and I have sent several invoices with no response. Now I keep getting a message now that the check is on its way and I follow up weekly and its still not here. She offered for me to send her a UPS label, are you serious?

Rhonda Hall, CNSA
Go to Top of Page

gsilvamn

California
3 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2019 :  12:54:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit gsilvamn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I only performed one assignment for this company and when it came to payment they would ignore my invoicing and the 3 times i called they said the payment is on its way and it never arrived. So I started calling them and emailing them my invoice daily and I told them that I would be calling the borrower and escrow regarding whats owed to me and that they do not pay there notaries. Finally after 62 days I received my payment. First and last time I work for them.

Giulliano F. Silva
Go to Top of Page

Penny

Georgia
45 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2018 :  09:13:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sure am glad to see all the comments about Notary Cloud today. I received a call to do a signing this afternoon and they quoted some unacceptable low fee. I am sooooo glad I said no and that they didn't agree to my quoted fee. It always pays to check 123notary!

/Penny Henritze
Go to Top of Page

funlovin1_kdn

Texas
1 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2017 :  08:58:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit funlovin1_kdn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have completed two signings with Notary Cloud recently. Each time they call you they want to negotiate the rate, they don't want to honor your prior fees. Doc packages are 200-270 pages! These are usually VA loans and take extra time! I asked them to take me off their list when they tried to minimize me for wanting the extra $10 I was asking for to bring me to the same rate my prior two signings were for with them. It's ok for notaries to take less pay for more work but not for them to pay it out. Tired of companies that don't respect our work. :)

Karen D Nash
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2017 :  1:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't worked with them, but did get a call today for way too far away and man nearly had a coronary when I told him I'd do it for $XXX, but Appt. had to be moved to later in day due to distance.

BTW, my fee for similar has been accepted by other companies, so I'm guessing this is a low-pay company.

Go to Top of Page

lanerocket

New York
12 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2017 :  07:36:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I accepted a closing from this company and never got a confirmation. On the day of the closing, at 10am which was the time of the closing, I got a message that the docs were ready! In the meantime I had scheduled others. Anyway, a woman called me all ticked off and hung up on me. Not good for a newbee-
Go to Top of Page

ollie

Florida
30 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2017 :  04:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have completed three assignments for them:
#1 the doc packages are very large--200+ pages
#2 They pay only 1/3 of the fee if there is a no sign
In our rural area it is common to travel 40+ miles
one way to meet signers.
#3 My suggestion is get specifics before you accept
an assignment!
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2016 :  4:54:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for The Notary cloud?
Las Vegas, NV

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.