123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Posts not related to getting paid
 TheNotarySpot: Who did not get paid?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Notary_Narayan

New Jersey
32 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2016 :  6:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all

I worked for TheNotarySpot from begining for august to early sept of 2016. They milked some notary work out of me, never paid and moved on to next gullible notary. Lesson learnt. Guilty.
Michael Tomlinson, whose smiling picture was up as late as of Oct 4th 2016 on linkedin is now replaced with a notary spot logo.
I did most of the closings for Carrington Title and have now launched a email that has gone up the chain to their attorney who asked to for some clarification. ( Very clever) >. He basically was setting up my ground for self incrimination. I declined to answer to him on email and told him to call me back. He insisted i answer his question.
NEVER GIVE ANYTHING IN WRITING TO A LAWYER.. If you are NOT A LAWYER or IF YOU DON'T CONSULT ONE.

Why do they ask a notary for NNA certification , Background verification when the state notary license says you are a person on good character, why do they insist we carry E&OE insurance,
WHEN THERE IS NO STANDARD for SIGNING AGENCIES.. Apart from Search for cheapest available notary, they serve NO PURPOSE ( Sorry Jeremy : Signing Agencies DO NOT Serve any higher purpose, legal or otherwise).

It is purely my opinion that there are KICKBACKS from SIGNING AGENCIES back to whoever is giving them work.

TheNotarySpot's problems have just began. This and other the deadbeat signing services messed with the wrong notary? I am going to take action that is going to shake the title industry / signing agency nexus.

TheNotarySpot is just one example and Michael Tomlinson will go to jail for his theft of services, deception and organized acts to wilfully defraud legal services rendered by notary.

The list of actions I contemplating but not limited to other legal recourses are
1) Hold Snapdocs accountable for creating and fostering an environment and platform for predatory practices. They can explain that in my class action lawsuit coming up.
2) Title Companies: Hold them to change practices and enforce $1 Million or Pay Surety or Bond in case of default/non payment
3) Effect changes in law
4) Force title companies/escrow to accept liability & pay the notary fee contracted. They have enough margin in other fees to cover this or else contact state licensing department to have their title license revoked.
######## YOUR THOUGHTS ARE APPRECIATED ##########
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.