123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Getting Paid Archives
 Lenders Title Solutions LLC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christina H

California
12 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2016 :  11:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a few signings with Lenders. The signings were easy and the packages were not big. The problem was getting paid. There is another notary in my state with the same name as me. They kept sending my checks to her instead of me. When I did receive the check for the first signing, it was short by $20. I had to argue to get them to send it to me as they again sent it to the wrong Christina.

On the second job, I did the loan application and knew I would have to wait until the refi signing was done in order to get paid. They had some big kind of mix up because they couldn't tell the difference between me and the borrower's wife, who wasn't even on named on the documents. The borrower and I had changed the signing time to accommodate both our schedules. Lenders removed me from the assignment and assigned a new notary. The borrower had to call them back and as them to put me back on the job.
Later when they did finally send the payment, they paid me for the second part of the job and not the application signing. As I was arguing for the rest of that payment, I had recieved an email from a scheduler claiming I had contacted the lender to ask about my payment. I told her to get it worked out as to who it was and all I recieved back was, "all cleared up, no worries". What a mess.

Right before all that happened, I was doing an application for a 3rd job. Lenders is 3 hours ahead of me. While I was signing the docs, the same scheduler called me wanting to know if the job was completed and why I had not completed a closing report. I was like, I'm in the signing right now. I answered the phone because I can see it was you and thought you might have an updated about this file. All she said was, oh yeah, you guys are behind in time and hung up.

I'm guessing they have removed me from their database since I have not heard anything from them at all.

And yes, I did finally collect all outstanding payments.

Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2015 :  10:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't do business with this company. I did a closing 100 days ago, 2.5 hour trip each way, yes, 5 hours travel time. I have NOT been paid.

They said they are going to report me to notary123 and the other sites for being unprofessional, etc.

I think not paying a notary, promising (SEVERAL TIMES)that the check is in FEDEX, then they tell me they put it in USPS because they don't have my physical address. It's Ridiculous.

I remember when I took the closing that they said closers they had contracted with had pulled out because they had weekend plans. Those closers probably knew they don't pay their notaries.

I have reported them to the mortgage company involved.

Just protect yourself and don't work for them.

Joannie
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.