123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Always Signing, Inc.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2014 :  7:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Always' web site is down. History, folks. Another deadbeat bites the dust. Didn't take them long to run out of resources.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2014 :  6:34:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It sounds like it might be more fruitful to work for this company's direct competitor -- Always Paying, Inc.

Go to Top of Page

Stoli3720

California
6 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2014 :  3:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stoli3720's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If anyone has a deliverable USPS address other than a post office box, I'd love to have it. I won't be able to collect a Small Claims judgment, but it will damage her credit.

Go to Top of Page

Stoli3720

California
6 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2014 :  3:35:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stoli3720's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The reason people are claiming that Always Signing doesn’t pay the notaries is as follows: Always Signing DOESN'T pay the notaries.

All e-mails to Always Signing bounce back undeliverable, telephone calls go to voice mail, and my invoices remain unpaid. I’m hoping someone has a physical address and Anna's last name to help all of the unpaid notaries file Small Claims Court documents, and hopefully, serve Unisource, the title company, at the same time.

Unisource sent Always Signing the following e-mail to Always Signing:
Good Morning,

We have been contacted by the notary due to nonpayment. Please see attached
invoice for payment.

Dane T. McClain
Escrow Officer
Unisource National Lender Services - 18001 Cowan Suite C, Irvine, CA 92614
P: 949-222-9090 x 2113 - F: 949-423-1338 - E: Team2@UnisourceJV.com
Anna, Always Signing, ignored the escrow officer’s e-mail, just as she ignored mine. Somehow Unisource thinks it’s okay to be ignored by a vendor. See Unisource’s response to my follow-up inquiry:
We have not received a response yet. You may want to think about legal action.

Dane T. McClain
Escrow Officer
Unisource National Lender Services - 18001 Cowan Suite C, Irvine, CA 92614
P: 949-222-9090 x 2113 - F: 949-423-1338 - E: Team2@UnisourceJV.com
I hope Anna’s armpits are infested with fleas.

Edited by - Stoli3720 on 03/23/2014 3:38:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2014 :  09:35:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So glad you were paid. Do you have their telephone number. They listed Network Capital's telephone on all emails that I received from then. Thanks in advance.
quote:
Originally posted by Dreno

Well....we finally got paid....well 2/3rds of what was agreed to five months ago. We had to involved he Title Company who told us they we NOT use Always Signing in the future. Nuff said?!

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2014 :  09:34:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone provide me with their phone number so I can call regarding my invoice that is past due from December. thanks.
quote:
Originally posted by Dreno

Well....we finally got paid....well 2/3rds of what was agreed to five months ago. We had to involved he Title Company who told us they we NOT use Always Signing in the future. Nuff said?!

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

Stoli3720

California
6 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2014 :  4:26:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stoli3720's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Three months and still waiting for payment. Does anyone have a Facebook or Linked In address for her? I'll post the payment issue on those websites if anyone has the account information. Does anyone know her name or physical address?

If so, I'll file in small claims court this week. Thanks for any assistance you may provide.

Go to Top of Page

Dreno

Montana
1 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2014 :  7:53:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dreno's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

johnysam

California
20 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2014 :  8:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit johnysam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What is it all about?
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2014 :  11:01:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So glad I gave that one back!

gjk
Go to Top of Page

migl15

California
8 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2013 :  10:36:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit migl15's Homepage  Reply with Quote
60 days, 3 emails and still no juice

mbuchwald
Go to Top of Page

montanareno

Montana
10 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2013 :  11:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit montanareno's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Excuses, Invoicing is my problem, Anna is rude and talks down to you. Poor communication. Over 2 1/2 months and hasn't paid. Doesn't answer the phone or reply to email. I told her to take me off her list and she said "I already did" lol.
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2013 :  3:47:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is what I received in response:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Always signing doesn't have a payment issues. Everyone who follows our invoicing procedures, receives payment on time. Unfortunately Always Signing does not pay for any signings that haven't taken place yet or pay via bank transfer or pay pal. With all due respect, you shouldn't base your opinion on a company by what others say but only by your personal experience. I understand that you don't feel comfortable doing this closing so I will locate a new notary.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So I shouldn't base my opinion on what others say, that I should judge by my own experience? Well, I respect the opinions of respected, professional individuals (notaries) who have gone and done a job which cost them money to do, then not get paid. I really don't want to experience the personal experience of NOT getting paid.

gjk

Edited by - gjk-fl on 12/16/2013 3:49:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2013 :  2:33:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just accepted a job from them for tomorrow night. They low balled me a bit, but I accepted it. Thank goodness I got on here and read all of this. I have emailed them back saying I would only do this closing for them if they paid me via PayPal or Chase Quick Pay, upfront, prior to the closing. We'll see what they say.

gjk
Go to Top of Page

montanareno

Montana
10 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2013 :  9:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit montanareno's Homepage  Reply with Quote
60 days and still waiting to be paid. Exchanged several emails yesterday with Anna before she called and read me my rights. Told me that I hadn't submitted an invoice, not to contact her client, her system had been down for 3 wks etc. etc. She denies knowing anything about SOX. I told her to take me off her list. She email back and said she already did. I'm not at all impressed with this company or their communication. NotRot shows 6 poor reviews in a row.
Go to Top of Page

esnotary

California
125 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2013 :  5:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit esnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did one loan for them last summer. I asked what their payment schedule was like and she said that I would have to invoice at the end of the month and then they would pay 30 after they received the invoice. Being that it was the 2nd of the month, I told her that her payment policy would require me to wait 60+ days for payment and that was unacceptable! She agreed to pay me as soon as she was paid through escrow but only if I agreed to their payment policy for future signings. I did the loan and did get paid and haven't heard from them since! Meanwhile, I would demand the same payment if they ever called again anyway!

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2013 :  2:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have not worked for them - but word is

Owner is Debra Vladic, former owner of SOX.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2013 :  12:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone ever worked for Always Signing, Inc.?

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.