123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Write n Roll, LLC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nanceyboseman@yahoo.com

Texas
1 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2015 :  3:48:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completed the training seminar with Write N Roll, LLC., in which they take great pride in being a Christian run company. They advise that they would pay "$80.00 per closing within 30 miles", but there would be volumes of work each day because they had obtained the contract with USAA to do all USAA closings. They also advised that they would send a "clothesline" of closings and it would be on a first come basis. I have yet to see a "clothesline" of closings. I successfully completed a closing, but it was not with USAA. I have not received any additionally work from them since I refused to drive 120 miles one way for $100.00.
Go to Top of Page

mdnotary

Maryland
10 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2013 :  2:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, I received an email from Write n Roll on 10/29/13
Subject: Seeking Credentialed Notaries (for DMV market)

We are looking to meet, recruit, and train, credentialed mobile notary signing agents for the DMV area. These signing agents via Write N Roll LLC will take care of the upcoming market saturations. There will be one session from 10am-2pm on Saturday November 9th 2013. The location is 14505 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Suite 11, Woodbridge, VA 22191 (Seven Seeds Ministry Church). Registration fee is $30 (TAX DEDUCTIBLE/NON REFUNDABLE). All financial and contract matters will be discussed during this session

I always do research, and this morning I had some time and decide to see what wnr is all about..seeing at Brandon Wanzer has spoke so highly of them on this forum.
This is what I found, and I must say if you can't be 100% honest about YOUR company then why would I want to work for YOU!

BRANDON M. WANZER is an owner of WNR, so yes he is going to talk up HIS company. Maybe its just me, but say that Brandon, I see the way you responded to this forum as SHADY!

http://www.writenrollnotary.com/About-v-11.html

I am a very experienced closer and LTP (I am current on all necessary training in MD) , and have been in this business for 9yrs having closed over 10000 loans (of all types). I take pride in my work and the companies that I work with. I have paid to work with 2 companies (when I started out) and neither of them provide ANY work but took my fee and have never responded to me afterwards...LESSON LEARNED)

My opinion is WNR may be a legit llc but are they REALLY legit.

M.P. Staron
Go to Top of Page

LifesGood

2 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2013 :  1:54:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beware of this company. I attended one of their workshops at a local hotel only to find out that afterward, which was a few days later, that they will not accept your EIN's. So if you don't mind giving out your social security numbers.....have at it!!

For the newbies..... companies asking for your social security numbers is NOT normal in this business. I have been in this business for several years now and work with several companies and I have NEVER had any company refuse to do business with me because I wouldn't give out my social security number....all have accepted my EIN. What would be the purpose of getting an EIN if businesses don't accept them???

Think of it this way.....too many company's in this industry are in business one day and out another. Do you really want your social security number on paperwork that might be in an abandoned office???? Not me!

They also require a copy of your driver's license and bank info.

Also, the way they rolled out their company and the way it looks now seems somewhat different....
Go to Top of Page

amw333

Virginia
10 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2013 :  12:50:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've received a few emails from Write N Roll, LLC as well, inviting me to pay $30 for their training course in exchange for assignments. I was curious, too, but now that it's apparant that Brandon M. Wanzer, one of the owners, has not been forthcoming about his ownership in the company, I will definitely pass! Not a very smart move to talk up a company as if you have no affiliation when your name is at the bottom of the email being circulated looking for recruits! No, thank you.

AnnMarie
Go to Top of Page

jdavisva

Virginia
67 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  5:03:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received one today for Maryland, DC and Virginia, but the "class" is 7 hours away from me.

quote:
Originally posted by tundrades

Received the following email

Greetings Notary,

We are looking to meet, recruit, and train credentialed notary signing agents for the Write N Roll team in the Texas area. These signing agents via Write N Roll LLC will take care of the upcoming market saturations. There will be two sessions, at 10am and 4pm Friday October 18th at the Mainstay Suites hotel. The address is 3134 Old Spanish Trail Houston, TX 77054 Registration fee is $30 (TAX DEDUCTIBLE/NON REFUNDABLE) which includes a free training DVD. We are looking for motivated team leaders to manage the Houston market. All information will be given at the training sessions.

Call now for pre-registration discount, 703-773-6439, seating is limited.

All document requirements must be met and emailed to wnrnotary7@gmail.com in order to receive immediate refinance closing assignments from Write N Roll LLC. WNR will be sending out via email a PayPal invoice link to those who want to attend one of the sessions, which will allow you to pay via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal. Once WNR receives payment you will receive a WNR Training Confirmation sheet that you will need to print out and bring with you for the training session in which you register to attend. For any questions or further clarification please call 703-773-6439 or email wnrnotary7@gmail.com

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU:

Copy of Texas notary commission certificate

Copy of Drivers License

Copy of E&O Insurance

Background Check

VOID Check (for payroll direct deposit)

Please list 3 Counties that you are available to work in

*Must have a notary stamp, reliable transportation, Internet, smart phone, laptop or computer, and a laser printer

Write N Roll LLC Foundation:

We are based outside the Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland Metropolis area.

Currently the company possess a 99.7% error free rate

Looking to recruit new and certified, motivated signing agents to join our fast growing team.

**Disclaimer: If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving this email please send "unsubscribe me" via email back to wnrnotary7@gmail.com to be removed from email list.

Desmond OConnor

Go to Top of Page

tundrades

Texas
31 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2013 :  12:52:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit tundrades's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brandon.notary

Hi jbelmont,

Yes! I've heard of Write N Roll, LLC. They pay $80 per closing and give their notaries volumes of closings per month. Most of my monthly closings I do come from them. I was used to having various companies only call me once or twice a month for closings. However with Write N Roll I will sometimes have severals days of my weeks booked days or weeks in advanced.

Brandon M. Wanzer

$80 ha ha ha Reason if you have to print 80 pages x 2 @6cents a page = 9.60 printing cost plus gas $6.04 based on 2 gals @ 3.02 to days rate at my local gas station.

Why take a low rate just for volume it just means you do more to achieve what you need to and lower rate don't guarantee volumes. When the market dries up for them in your area for a while you will have given away your time for them to make a bigger profit
Go to Top of Page

tundrades

Texas
31 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2013 :  12:35:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit tundrades's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Received the following email

Greetings Notary,

We are looking to meet, recruit, and train credentialed notary signing agents for the Write N Roll team in the Texas area. These signing agents via Write N Roll LLC will take care of the upcoming market saturations. There will be two sessions, at 10am and 4pm Friday October 18th at the Mainstay Suites hotel. The address is 3134 Old Spanish Trail Houston, TX 77054 Registration fee is $30 (TAX DEDUCTIBLE/NON REFUNDABLE) which includes a free training DVD. We are looking for motivated team leaders to manage the Houston market. All information will be given at the training sessions.

Call now for pre-registration discount, 703-773-6439, seating is limited.

All document requirements must be met and emailed to wnrnotary7@gmail.com in order to receive immediate refinance closing assignments from Write N Roll LLC. WNR will be sending out via email a PayPal invoice link to those who want to attend one of the sessions, which will allow you to pay via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal. Once WNR receives payment you will receive a WNR Training Confirmation sheet that you will need to print out and bring with you for the training session in which you register to attend. For any questions or further clarification please call 703-773-6439 or email wnrnotary7@gmail.com

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU:

Copy of Texas notary commission certificate

Copy of Drivers License

Copy of E&O Insurance

Background Check

VOID Check (for payroll direct deposit)

Please list 3 Counties that you are available to work in

*Must have a notary stamp, reliable transportation, Internet, smart phone, laptop or computer, and a laser printer

Write N Roll LLC Foundation:

We are based outside the Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland Metropolis area.

Currently the company possess a 99.7% error free rate

Looking to recruit new and certified, motivated signing agents to join our fast growing team.

**Disclaimer: If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving this email please send "unsubscribe me" via email back to wnrnotary7@gmail.com to be removed from email list.

Desmond OConnor
Go to Top of Page

atnotaries2

California
6 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2013 :  3:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit atnotaries2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I tried to find some info on this company online, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have contact info?

AT Notaries - Mother-Daughter Signing Team. "Do not merely look out for your own interest, but also for the interest of others". Philippians 2:4
Go to Top of Page

brandon.notary

Virginia
3 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2013 :  9:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi jbelmont,

Yes! I've heard of Write N Roll, LLC. They pay $80 per closing and give their notaries volumes of closings per month. Most of my monthly closings I do come from them. I was used to having various companies only call me once or twice a month for closings. However with Write N Roll I will sometimes have severals days of my weeks booked days or weeks in advanced.

Brandon M. Wanzer
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2013 :  8:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for Write and Roll, LLC?
I have never heard of them before!

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.