123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Notary Tips
 May Slowdown?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.1 person disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

trdinora

Pennsylvania
4 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2013 :  11:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit trdinora's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow! I have not posted anything in 3 years but when I saw this reply mentioning the name of Jesus Christ and how nasty it is I was ashamed for the Lords sake and you should be also notaryslife. This is not a Godly or loving response. To Anne Marie, on behalf of myself and other Godly Christians that know the Word of God and the fact that we are to extend His grace, I am sorry for the quote from notaryslife. The true and living God of the Bible should not be brought into such a ridiculous setting.

Regards and God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS, Tina Dinora

quote:
Originally posted by notaryslife

Ann Marie: I'm so happy not to have to work for people like you anymore who are so self-righteous to take the time to judge others where they have no authority whatsoever to do so. There's always those petty minds like you out there looking to supervise people.

Obviously it's not me, the industry's slowing down. Now, what if I started to explain to you I belong to Jesus Christ, that I'm saved from hell, and you are not my God that you have no right at all to be criticizing me on this forum when I have no relationship with you at all stranger.

quote:
Originally posted by amw333

Maybe things have slowed down for you, notaryslife, because you have an attitude problem? Just sayin!

AnnMarie

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life

Tina R. Dinora
Certified Signing Agent and REALTOR
Phone: 215-799-2326
Mobile: 267-261-8620
Fax: 267-483-1144
Web: VirtualAssistant4u@msn.com
Web: DinoraHomes@verizon.net
Email: PennNotary@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

jdavisva

Virginia
67 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2013 :  4:32:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My phone hasn't rang for a signing in over a week. This is NOT good. I do have a full-time job thankfully and I am in college so my time is not wasted. I really enjoyed the part-time work which was added income. I live in a small town/rural area.

quote:
Originally posted by kandy1099

I think my phone is broken! It's not ringing... things are sooooooooooooo slow! I need new options... anyone got any ideas??

Go to Top of Page

peanut20

Minnesota
38 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2013 :  10:53:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
October was the slowest month Ive had in 5 years and Nov is not starting out any better. I don't see Dec being a boom either, hopefully the new year brings in a lot of refi's trying to pay off all that holiday debt. I usally average about 45-55 per month but Oct was down to 23 and for the 1st 10 days of Nov Im looking at 15-20 closings for the whole month if this pattern holds. Hope it gets better , good luck out there..

john
Go to Top of Page

kandy1099

Pennsylvania
121 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2013 :  09:25:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit kandy1099's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think my phone is broken! It's not ringing... things are sooooooooooooo slow! I need new options... anyone got any ideas??

Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2013 :  08:55:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ann Marie: I'm so happy not to have to work for people like you anymore who are so self-righteous to take the time to judge others where they have no authority whatsoever to do so. There's always those petty minds like you out there looking to supervise people.

Obviously it's not me, the industry's slowing down. Now, what if I started to explain to you I belong to Jesus Christ, that I'm saved from hell, and you are not my God that you have no right at all to be criticizing me on this forum when I have no relationship with you at all stranger.

quote:
Originally posted by amw333

Maybe things have slowed down for you, notaryslife, because you have an attitude problem? Just sayin!

AnnMarie

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2013 :  08:50:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Things are slowing down tremendously, this is confirmed. October was on record the worst in my business in years. The new problem is that they schedule an appointment and then claim the docs have a problem and never reschedule. They're putting a hold on loans it appears.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

Pennsylvania
49 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2013 :  06:55:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wally

MY My MY. Is it me? I have sensed a slowdown in October.

October has been horrible!!! Phone just stopped ringing
Go to Top of Page

wally

Illinois
22 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2013 :  2:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MY My MY. Is it me? I have sensed a slowdown in October.
Go to Top of Page

mitzt33

California
11 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  12:21:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, it's not just me? July was slow, I hope things improve as August progresses.

mtnotaryservices
Go to Top of Page

BelovedElf

New Mexico
3 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2013 :  05:55:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
July was very slow, and August is seeming to be following the same way. This is not a good thing for any of us. And I don't think that attitude is the reason. I don't know what it is, but I sure hope that it goes away fast!

Pamela Lynn Brownlee
Go to Top of Page

amw333

Virginia
10 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2013 :  10:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

AnnMarie
Go to Top of Page

esnotary

California
125 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  7:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit esnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
May actually ended up being the busiest month I've ever had! (57 signings!) June started off with a bang and now I've only done 2 closings in the past week and a half. Guess I'm just having a much needed vacation.
With rates going up, I'm expecting to get back to the volume of 3 years ago or so, averaging 15-20 loans a month. I hope so at least!

Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  06:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mortgage rates have been going up, that's the reason.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life

Edited by - notaryslife on 06/16/2013 06:04:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

mapsypam

North Carolina
42 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  12:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May was slow and this month is starting slow here in NC

Pamela Philyaw
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  1:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
May was slow for me too, but June sure has started off with a bang! May is usually slow due to school getting out, graduations, vacation planning, family get togethers, etc. May is freedom month for alot of people, I know it was for me!LOL My youngest graduated HS, we had family in town, took a last minute vacation and just relaxed from the hustle and bustle!
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2013 :  4:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the most part, May has been unusually slow. It's not a disaster or anything, but was surprised no one responded to this post but one. Maybe I shouldn't waste my time here.
quote:
Originally posted by kokomom

Has it picked up for you? Slower here than average as well.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

kokomom

Michigan
20 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2013 :  08:22:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has it picked up for you? Slower here than average as well.
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2013 :  08:57:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very quiet in May except for a couple airhead female callers and pre recorded telemarketers ringing. April was very busy, not sure what's going on but it's eerily quiet in a booming city economy here.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.