123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Convenient Closers, AYC signings is TRG
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

indigoinvestigations

Michigan
10 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2015 :  2:12:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit indigoinvestigations's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK so here is the thing. Candice Lanier needs to be boycotted by all notaries everywhere. I refused to work for her after she set me up with a bilingual signing with mileage for the distance, etcetera. Took her over four months to finally pay me and she did not remember the additional $ she had promised. So this week I get a signing offer for Title Resource Group / Chris Loach rep. When I responded I was told it was assigned to another notary. Day before the signing, I am contacted by telephone to confirm the signing. When I returned the call it rang through to - drum roll - Convenient Closers.

I am guessing there is no Chris Loach. This is Candice Lanier playing fast and loose with the integrity that should come with the responsibility for a signing. Plus, she doesn't pay.

ceb193 comments are right on.

hello
Go to Top of Page

luis0909

Pennsylvania
2 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2015 :  10:56:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit luis0909's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've done a lot of work over the years for Candice and I've have never had a problem getting paid and paid as much or more than some closing companies are paying..She always meets my price and the one time there was an oversight on a payment all I had to do was call and i received the check two days later..I'll work for Candice any day. She's a Notary as well.

Susan E Long
Go to Top of Page

JudyC

Pennsylvania
2 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2015 :  7:53:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit JudyC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ANOTHER NO PAY COMPANY!!! I did a debt settlement for this company on 10/5/14. I followed all of the instructions to the tee.......made all of the required phone calls to update all of the parties involved, and faxed all of the documents. I e-mailed Candace on 11/5/14 inquiring when payment would be made. Another e-mail was sent 11/22/14 and again 12/4/14 and NO ONE has responded. Obviously this is a NO PAY company. I have turned this over to my attorney, which I dislike doing - and normally wouldn't have done this if she had been decent enough to return one of my e-mails or had the courtesy of a phone call.

Judith Carter
Go to Top of Page

chicagosherry

Arizona
2 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2014 :  6:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My experience with that company was no better – She insists that she paid me twice for a job – I don’t see it that way – but she threatened me consistently for a few months – I had to leave town because my mother was in ICU, rehab, ICU, rehab and I explained to her that I had a family emergency and she just didn’t care about anything other than getting her money. About the second day after I got back home she called and asked me to have paperwork signed for a debt consolidation company. Something I don’t like doing to begin with- but felt I could get this crazy monkey off my back by doing this one for free. I sent her the following summary of what transpired.

While I was there the client kept stating that he is not sure he should be signing these papers. He asked his son to do more research on the company and I asked him to sign while we waited. - So he signed with the agreement that I would not send them in until he gave me the OK. (My gut told me something is wrong with this picture.) I sent this crazy person the latest update as follows….

A representative from United Debt just called me and asked how the signing went and I told him what happened and that I was waiting for the client to give me the go ahead to send in the papers. He became angry and stated that the client cancels with him not me - I told him as a paralegal / notary I cannot notarize something stating the client signed willing when he did not.

Also, as it is written on the paperwork it suggests that I represent that company and take ownership of a presentation and I do not, and at this time I am preparing to take the documents back to the client per his request. (that went over like a led zeppelin)

The next morning I received a demand from the crazy one stating I needed to get the documents back to her immediately – to which I replied.

As indicated in yesterdays email ... the reason for the 3rd trip - the client asked for the signed documents to be returned to him - as he has a right to them - You can call him and verify that he has them back - I spoke with the attorney general's office after all this transpired and was assured that my obligation is to the person I am signing as I am an officer of the state and do not represent United Debt. The client changed his mind about signing the contract - to send the signed papers to you or the company called United Debt with the knowledge that the client did not want to go through with this - would be unethical. Thank you.

I then blocked her from any further contact with me – I don’t work for sleazy underhanded people and I learned a long time ago – follow your gut – if it says something is wrong – than something is wrong.
Go to Top of Page

chicagosherry

Arizona
2 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2014 :  6:19:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by indigoinvestigations

Last minute call on a Friday night for a debt closing, Spanish speaker. Was told would be paid additional amount for distance and bilingual signing. Invoiced multiple times for the set fee given by Candace. Finally got an email that she did not "remember" the additional and paid half of agreed upon fee. This was more than 60 days after the closing. Not impressed.

hello

Go to Top of Page

indigoinvestigations

Michigan
10 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2014 :  12:50:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit indigoinvestigations's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Last minute call on a Friday night for a debt closing, Spanish speaker. Was told would be paid additional amount for distance and bilingual signing. Invoiced multiple times for the set fee given by Candace. Finally got an email that she did not "remember" the additional and paid half of agreed upon fee. This was more than 60 days after the closing. Not impressed.

hello
Go to Top of Page

Stone Pony

California
31 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2014 :  07:35:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't care how slow it is, or how high the reward. When road conditions and weather are bad as they were, no way would I go out in it. You did the right thing by cancelling. When one door closes, another one opens.
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2014 :  06:26:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Better safe than sorry, or dead!

Candace needs to grow up and become a real person with compassion and comprehension. No job is worth dying over.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

ddpic

Arkansas
8 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2014 :  2:42:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked with Convenient Closers 2 times and those times were great until today.
I was asked to do a debt settlement tonight because they could not find anyone to do it. I told Candice that I would do it IF they
weather permitted. (We have had freezing rain, bad roads etc)
After last minute weather changes and hearing about cancelations everywhere I decided that it might not be safe to keep the apt.
This would be a 40 min drive over a Bridge that was already icy is over the River, and it is getting dark and in rush hour traffic. Not the best driving conditions. And I did not know about the other roads. I just knew that parts of the interstate close to me was having wrecks.
I emailed Candice and told her that I was not going to risk getting out. She got really mad and was very rude about it. She told me that she would never call me again. She hung up. She did not care about any of the conditions or the fact that I told her when I took it that
it depended on the weather.
So, I guess I will have a mark against me for not getting out on an icy dark night to this debt settlement.
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  1:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Candice Lanier is a very sweet person and easy to work with. I will always work with Candice anytime she calls. She pays good and on time! You can always contact Candice at the below email or phone and she will respond back pretty quick!

There is apparently some confusion about this company. Let me try to clarify:

AYC Signings (At Your Convenience Signings), Candice shortened the name to Convenient Closers. This is why emails are from Aycsignings@aol.com (Candice never changed the email address). Convenient Closers actually does mainly Debt Settlements. This is NOT a TRG company.

The address is Convenient Closers, LLC, P.O. Box 122, Montrose, AL 36559 c 251-554-2227 smart fax 866-262-2172

There is another company up north (Pennsylvania, I think) that is also Convenient Closers, they are a TRG company.

I hope this helps everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Melanie363

20 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2013 :  06:59:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is Convenient Closers out of Alabama and they call you from a cell phone? If so, they have called me and said I can't contact the borrower. I told them, no contact, no can do.
Go to Top of Page

ceb193

Pennsylvania
13 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  4:14:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit ceb193's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just a quick note that Convenient Closers is Title Resource Group.

They have horrible feedback on 123.

I got a check from Convenient Closers after working for TRG directly. I never spoke with this other shell company at all.

I am also getting emails from AYC signings that have Convenient Closers listed in the body of the email to respond to.

JUST BEWARE! I HAVE BEEN PAID FOR ONE CLOSING BUT ALL OF THESE COMPANIES ARE ONE!

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.