123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Prestige Signing Group Services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.3 people disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

coastalevie

California
3 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  7:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for sharing, Chris! I looked further into Legal Shield and have hear good things about them in my neighborhood, Oceanside CA.

quote:
Originally posted by 9932

Hey everyone, I know its rough out there, there are a bunch of signing companies out there that don't pay often or even at all, but I have been doing this for 16yrs, in the beginning I did have problems with not getting paid, but over the last 7 yrs I have joined Legal Shield and added the small business rider that protect my notary biz. for $1.30 a day I get family protection, identity theft protection and my notary biz protection, when I run into a problem with not getting paid, I don't even bother trying to call, I just call my attorney with Legal Shield, they write a letter threatening to sue them, and I get a check within a week, everytime. now there were some companies in the past that owed me 500 to 700$$ and I would have to just write them off, NOT ANYMORE, for about $39.00 a month my family and I and my business is protected and I collect every dollar that's coming to me, no exceptions,
if you want to hear more, reach out to me,
montanachris@comcast.net
chris
take control over these idiot signing companies that think they can screw you because they think we wont pay the $ to sue them, now we don't have to. the last laugh is on them

CHRIS MONTANA

Yvonne L. Fisher
Go to Top of Page

Illinois
5 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2014 :  6:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, I know its rough out there, there are a bunch of signing companies out there that don't pay often or even at all, but I have been doing this for 16yrs, in the beginning I did have problems with not getting paid, but over the last 7 yrs I have joined Legal Shield and added the small business rider that protect my notary biz. for $1.30 a day I get family protection, identity theft protection and my notary biz protection, when I run into a problem with not getting paid, I don't even bother trying to call, I just call my attorney with Legal Shield, they write a letter threatening to sue them, and I get a check within a week, everytime. now there were some companies in the past that owed me 500 to 700$$ and I would have to just write them off, NOT ANYMORE, for about $39.00 a month my family and I and my business is protected and I collect every dollar that's coming to me, no exceptions,
if you want to hear more, reach out to me,
montanachris@comcast.net
chris
take control over these idiot signing companies that think they can screw you because they think we wont pay the $ to sue them, now we don't have to. the last laugh is on them

CHRIS MONTANA
Go to Top of Page

terry61

1 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2014 :  4:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been trying to collect for signings I did in April, May and June 2013. It is now February 2014 still no payments. They have told me numerous times over the past months that they have sent checks out or they will send a check. This is if you can even get someone to answer a phone before it rings 16 times, then goes to voice mail. Which they will never return. This is the sorriest company I have ever encountered. Stay clear of this company no matter what they would pay you, cause you will never get paid.
Go to Top of Page

JoniSchmidt

Texas
17 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2013 :  06:37:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been waiting on payment for an assignment completed on April 20, 2013. They keep saying "sorry, we'll send payment today" but I never receive anything.

I finally e-mailed them to have a Merry Christmas, and to buy something really nice with the $150 they owe me. Once again, I received a "sorry, we'll send payment today" e-mail in response.

Joni Schmidt
Go to Top of Page

jerryc

Texas
4 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2013 :  08:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
90 days and not payment. I am going the legal route with an attorney on retainer. they are definitely not paying well. whoever posted they paid them ok, must do a lot of work for them so they take care of them. Never work for this company. I was told they had a contact with a title company, maybe a relative. that title company should drop them if they don't pay their notaries. too many of us have said they don't pay!
Go to Top of Page

Padstack

2 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2013 :  08:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Padstack's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I finally received payment for the signing I did in May. I started to copy the title company in my correspondence regarding payment. I don't know if that is what prompted payment, but whatever I did seemed to work.

Unless they are willing to pay upfront and for a higher fee due to the pain it was to collect on this one, I will not do another signing for them.

quote:
Originally posted by Padstack

Did a signing on 5/18 and have not received payment. I was promised a 30 day payment period and it is now over 50 days. I called last week and was told the info would be sent to the payment department, still no check. I just sent another email asking about payment date. We will see if they respond.

Edited by - Padstack on 07/31/2013 08:18:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

dlrhodes

Texas
2 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  3:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also intend to call WFG Lenders tomorrow to let them know that this company appears to have a track record of not paying their signing agents.

Leslie Rhodes
Go to Top of Page

dlrhodes

Texas
2 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  3:21:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have made numerous attempts to contact this company. I have two signings that I have never been paid for as well from April 2013. I have spoken with them a couple times and been told to callback because no one in the accounting department is in but when I try to call back the main number rings and goes to dead air.

Leslie Rhodes
Go to Top of Page

Ronie

Texas
11 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  08:33:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completed a signing for Prestige Signing on April 3, 2013. I have not received payment. I sent three emails and received an email with "Xxxxx please see below and advise ASAP! Thank you!!". Still no check.

Ronald Kleibrink

Update: After a phone call last week, I received payment today 8/6/13.

Edited by - Ronie on 08/06/2013 1:25:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

HarleyGirl

Arizona
1 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2013 :  4:22:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a loan signing for this company on May 9, 2013 and still have not been paid. They promised 2 weeks ago that I would have a check by the end of last week now they are not answering their phones or emails. I sent them a demand letter today after two months of trying to collect, we'll see if they respond to that. I will advise if I ever get paid.
Go to Top of Page

Padstack

2 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2013 :  11:02:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Padstack's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did a signing on 5/18 and have not received payment. I was promised a 30 day payment period and it is now over 50 days. I called last week and was told the info would be sent to the payment department, still no check. I just sent another email asking about payment date. We will see if they respond.
Go to Top of Page

jerryc

Texas
4 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2013 :  4:31:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok, I am over my anger with these folks, and apologize for calling them dishonest and conniving. I read the bad raps on them but they assured me just oversight. So I took the closing.
Here are the facts, work done on
3/15/13, no payment as of 6/19. The principal said she was writing a check, which she emailed a copy of as I held her hostage, but the check never was mailed. As of 6/28, no payment received.
Additional job on 6/15, of which no payment, so maybe they are waiting to send checks at the same time. That is as gracious as I can feel about them today!

quote:
Originally posted by jerryc

This company does not pay! I even complained to the title company about them..Prestige took a picture of a check they were going to mail to clear up the old amount. Guess what, they never mailed the check. Dishonest and conniving. watch out. My assistant took an order from them without knowing they owed money, so now they owe for two closings for which they won't pay. They are receiving an attorney demand letter, and I intend to go forward to collect.

Go to Top of Page

Maryland
10 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2013 :  1:26:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also did a job for Prestige Signing Group on 4/1/2013 and still have not got paid. They do not answer the phone. Does anyone have a good number for them.

Deborah J Cascio
Go to Top of Page

dpamb13

Washington
9 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2013 :  12:37:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't speak for everyone on this thread but I can say that I do frequent work with Prestige. Is my payment late from time to time? Sometimes but not often. For the most part they keep me busy often and if a payment is missed I bring it to there attention and I receive my payment. Trust me these guys are one of the good ones. Especially when biz slows down. I'm not sure if anyone has tried some of the other signing companies like Premiere or Excel. Talk about Chasing. Like really. I still haven't been paid and it's been 18 months. That's something to complain about but I can promise this if you bring it there attention they take care of it. For the most part I almost never call and hound them because they have a lead scheduler who does that for me. I guess my point is these sites are designed for us to report bad signing companies who don't even pay at all. These guys are one of the good ones. Consistent residual checks. They have my loyalty along with my colleagues.
Go to Top of Page

Stone Pony

California
31 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  10:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I closed for PSG on 2/28/13. Very heavy on the notarizations. Scheduler promised payment (in writing) within 30 days when I accepted the order. I was repeatedly promised that the "check was in the mail" after the 45 day mark. Did not receive payment until 77 days after signing and after a lot of noise from me. In their favor they voluntarily paid me a little extra. Would I work for them again? Well, I appreciated the extra stipend, but I find chasing my money a waste of time and extremely frustrating.
Go to Top of Page

Texas
14 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2013 :  10:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received an email from someone with this group tonight reminding me that I was to have posted on this board when I received payment in March, 2013 for the 66 day past due invoice on the signing that I conducted January 14, 2013. The email stated for me to "please either modify the post or reply all to this email stating that you refuse to do so and we will turn it over to our attorney."

I am letting all know that I was paid for this past due invoice.

quote:
Originally posted by kurtray

I will not say anything negative or positive here. Like Joe Friday in the TV show Dragnet, "Just the facts Madam, just the facts!"

I did a signing on 3/9/2013. I have not been paid as of today, June 18, 2013.

I have left messages and sent emails. No one has responded.

I leave you to draw your own conclusions. If you're with Prestige Signing Group Services and you're reading this, I ask that you respond to me and let's clear this up.
I did this group just received an email from

I WILL return here and let my fellow Signing Agents on this site know what happened IF they pay me. If you don't see any further posts here from me about them, then you'll know that this invoice is still unpaid when you read this.

Kurt Gross - Knoxville, TN

Kurt R Gross
Knoxville, TN 37923
Mobile: 865-382-3010
Fax/Voice: 866-678-3754
www.NotaryPublicTN.com

Go to Top of Page

kurtray

Tennessee
7 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  12:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit kurtray's Homepage  Reply with Quote
2013-06-26 UPDATE: As promised, I said I'd post when I got paid for my March 9, 2013 signing. I was able to make a deposit on June 26, 2013.

Kurt Gross

I will not say anything negative or positive here. Like Joe Friday in the TV show Dragnet, "Just the facts Madam, just the facts!"

I did a signing on 3/9/2013. I have not been paid as of today, June 18, 2013.

I have left messages and sent emails. No one has responded.

I leave you to draw your own conclusions. If you're with Prestige Signing Group Services and you're reading this, I ask that you respond to me and let's clear this up.

I WILL return here and let my fellow Signing Agents on this site know what happened IF they pay me. If you don't see any further posts here from me about them, then you'll know that this invoice is still unpaid when you read this.

Kurt Gross - Knoxville, TN

Kurt R Gross
Knoxville, TN 37923
Mobile: 865-382-3010
Fax/Voice: 866-678-3754
www.NotaryPublicTN.com

Edited by - kurtray on 07/02/2013 8:04:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

Texas
14 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  05:29:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be one thing if I had worked with this company before, however, I took this on good faith, having never done any closings with them, and I have yet to receive a call from them. That is the issue. There are wonderful companies out there and I have done closings for dozens of signing agencies for many years and have only been treated this way by two companies other than this one. I have never received payment from either one of those companies, and if I had checked this board on them at the time, I would not have taken the assignments. It is extremely frustrating to print out almost 300 pages, travel 22 miles dealing with Houston, Texas' morning traffic situation for a company that is in touch with you during the process, only to not hear from them and not get paid, knowing they got paid within a week of closing, and I am now 66 days down the road. Prestige is a business and they need to treat their accounts payables the same as they do their accounts receivables.

quote:
Originally posted by dpamb13

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with them. I've worked with them several times. I've never had an issue. I think it's vital that we are cautious about burning bridges over discrepancies that are possible with any company. I've done signings for WFG before and didn't receive payment timely but also other title companies and signing companies. Does that mean I send an email of warning and alarm to other notaries stating to stay away from them? No not at all. Imagine if any of us as notaries makes a huge error and then we are black listed, or banned. In a nutshell it's important what we put out into the atmosphere. Like anything else it just circles back. Best of luck to you. I would just contact them directly. Now if six months rolls around and you don't have payment. Yes that's something to definitely complain about. Like I said I haven't had this experience with them. My sister in law and a good colleague of mine contracts with Prestige. No issues. In fact they keep me pretty busy all the time. If payment is late. I send an email to the accounting dept. Best of Luck.

Go to Top of Page

dpamb13

Washington
9 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  7:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with them. I've worked with them several times. I've never had an issue. I think it's vital that we are cautious about burning bridges over discrepancies that are possible with any company. I've done signings for WFG before and didn't receive payment timely but also other title companies and signing companies. Does that mean I send an email of warning and alarm to other notaries stating to stay away from them? No not at all. Imagine if any of us as notaries makes a huge error and then we are black listed, or banned. In a nutshell it's important what we put out into the atmosphere. Like anything else it just circles back. Best of luck to you. I would just contact them directly. Now if six months rolls around and you don't have payment. Yes that's something to definitely complain about. Like I said I haven't had this experience with them. My sister in law and a good colleague of mine contracts with Prestige. No issues. In fact they keep me pretty busy all the time. If payment is late. I send an email to the accounting dept. Best of Luck.
Go to Top of Page

Texas
14 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  08:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As of today, 03-19-13, I still have received nothing. Everyone, definitely watch out for these people--I will be contacting WFG Lender Services today, just to make sure everyone was paid 1/22/14 BUT ME.

quote:
Originally posted by 17023

I was never contacted by anyone regarding any errors. I do this every day, all day for a living, and a former mortgage broker. I am methodical in how the documents are signed and I really pride myself on doing this thing right. The signing was for Wells Fargo and WFG Lenders Services. I work with them more than anyone, and on my way to do a closing for them now. I will contact them and find out if there was indeed any type of notary error on this particular loan number and get back to this board with either a response or an apology.

The loan closed on 1/14/13--I am sure everyone has gotten paid but me at this point.

quote:
Originally posted by yolicue

Post on NR states you're giving bad press due to being a little miffed at not being paid on time due to notary error.

Were you ever notified your notary error caused a week's delay in funding? Were you given the opportunity to correct your error? Were you ever paid? If you've not been paid, you may consider contacting TC for assistance.

Go to Top of Page

Texas
14 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2013 :  2:02:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was never contacted by anyone regarding any errors. I do this every day, all day for a living, and a former mortgage broker. I am methodical in how the documents are signed and I really pride myself on doing this thing right. The signing was for Wells Fargo and WFG Lenders Services. I work with them more than anyone, and on my way to do a closing for them now. I will contact them and find out if there was indeed any type of notary error on this particular loan number and get back to this board with either a response or an apology.

The loan closed on 1/14/13--I am sure everyone has gotten paid but me at this point.

quote:
Originally posted by yolicue

Post on NR states you're giving bad press due to being a little miffed at not being paid on time due to notary error.

Were you ever notified your notary error caused a week's delay in funding? Were you given the opportunity to correct your error? Were you ever paid? If you've not been paid, you may consider contacting TC for assistance.

Go to Top of Page

yolicue

California
3 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2013 :  09:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit yolicue's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Texas
14 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2013 :  4:06:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As of today, 12-28-13 -- no pay, no return call.

Beginning to wonder.......Yea, everyone should watch out for these people.
Go to Top of Page

Texas
14 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2013 :  06:27:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I took this assignment here in Texas on 01/14/2013 without any due diligence (guess I was feeling charitable that day). The signing was about 22 miles away. I conducted successful signing on time and sent in my invoice that day. As of today, 2/20/13 I have not been paid. Their website was under construction on 1/14/13 (www.psgrps.com) and the site still under construction today. Contact info is:

Scheduling Supervisor
1-866-311-4743 Office
1-877-919-2156 Fax

http://www.psgrps.com/

I sent email to contact inquiring about invoice, with no response yet.

Be careful to accept anything on this one everyone. Will keep the forum updated.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.