123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 BNN Services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2016 :  7:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm an accountant. The Deluxe email check system doesn't have enough security measures to satisfy me or most accountants who have had to deal with fraud.

But, the point is, It's not up to Deluxe or any company to decide if a bank is going to take a chance in a form of payment with little if any proven security measures.

I told BNN I can't accept the payment, They agreed to pay with a regular check BEFORE I did the work and drove 3 hours each way to get their job done. Now I've spent more than the six hours just in collections.

BNN does not abide by their agreements. They are rude and they are thieves. It's 113 days and I'm no closer to getting paid. They are thieves. THAT IS THE POINT.

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

garyw148

California
14 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2016 :  09:37:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Deluxe checks are the future and if your bank does not take them then it is the banks teller that has the problem. My bank chase has no problem with them. I do print them using my color printer so that they look "more authentic". But I assume that the bank would take them in black and white also.

Gary Williamson
Go to Top of Page

Doris_CO

Colorado
148 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2016 :  12:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joannieh,

I have a couple of companies that pay me through Deluxe e-checks. The first time I received one of these checks, I took the check and the instructions inside the bank and they verified the funds, using the instructions that came with the check. Since then, I've had no problem with depositing the checks. Because you print the check out on plain paper, it does make the bank teller question the validity of the check, but I haven't had one check rejected.
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2016 :  06:11:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Watch out for Bilingual Notary Network. They pay with Verify Valid/Deluxe echecks. If your bank won't take these checks you will not get paid. I drove over 6 hours round trip after they promised they would use another form of payment. NOPE, I request payment they send me another email with a VV check I can't cash. They REFUSE to pay any other way. I have contacted the lender. So, hopefully they'll be out of business soon.

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

bsracingperforms

Washington
10 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2013 :  10:37:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit bsracingperforms's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it has been a few months but they where always polite and professional. payments where in a timely manner. I would work with them if they are in need of my services

Robert F Smyth
Performance mobile signing service
Go to Top of Page

Melanie363

20 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  5:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My last signing for BNN was 6/11/2013. Check was dated July 10, and post-marked July 12. Received on July 25. Gotta blame the post office for this one being late. I have never had a problem getting paid from BNN to date.
Go to Top of Page

wally

Illinois
22 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2013 :  6:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a warm and fuzzy feeling about BNN. I did a signing on 6/28 and received my check in less than 30 days. I wish they all were like that.
Go to Top of Page

timbuck2

Texas
9 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2013 :  09:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
timbuck2:
I did a signing for BNN April the 26 and received the check on May
17th. This may be just luck. But you have to go by GUT feeling. I
would also like to know more about them. ANY HELP?

TIMBUCK2
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2013 :  04:08:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope you didn't agree to the signing. I'm telling you Ricci and her Company are bad news. My review is only one of many other, from both here and Notary Rotary, going as far back as 2010.

But if you did, just stay on top of things in regards to your payment and if it was a bad experience wait until AFTER you're paid to leave any negative feedback so they can't jerk you around like the did me.

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent
www.mobilestocktonnotary.com
www.saccitynotary.com
Go to Top of Page

IntegrityNotary

69 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2013 :  09:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The last time I worked with BNN was late July 2012. I got paid at the 18 day mark. They dropped off the radar after lowering the edoc fee to $90. I stopped accepting assignments as a result. Plus, the average package was about 150 pages. Madeline was always nice to work with though.
Go to Top of Page

Grandy

North Carolina
32 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2013 :  2:42:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just received a call for a signing. Pay was ok but something didn't feel right. Looking at the comments I'm not getting any better feelings about this company as far as paying. Anyone do any recent signings for BNN Services. They are now using the moniker Bi-Lingual Notary Network. I don't have a good feeling here. Anyone have a better relationship than I'm seeing right now. Need to know asap as the signing is two days from now. Thanks for your input.
Go to Top of Page

Florida
14 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  5:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who runs and or owns BNN .?

RAP
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2013 :  11:42:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I asked the same question and found this. They have mixed reviews.

http://www.123notary.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4694&SearchTerms=BNN

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2013 :  11:41:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I asked the same question and found this. They have mixed reviews.

http://www.123notary.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4694&SearchTerms=BNN

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

paralegal01

Pennsylvania
5 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2013 :  10:47:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit paralegal01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

Thank you.

Anne E. Jablonski
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.