123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Signing Trac
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Florida Girl

Florida
4 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2014 :  10:04:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Signing Trac, 9483 N. Ft. Washington # 103, Fresno, CA 93730

I have completed two signings for them recently.

1st was on Friday 4/18/14 and I have not been paid for it yet.
2nd and I am not sure why I accepted that without being paid for the first was on 6/21/14

They are either a very slow pay or a no pay - not sure.

I am following up with emails, phone calls and mailing them a statement today. I will let you all know how that turns out.

Linda Ann Frezza
Go to Top of Page

Wisconsin
6 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  7:04:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know their billing address? I had 550 Moreland Way #2117, Santa Clara, CA 95054. My mail was returned.
Go to Top of Page

micheler96

California
43 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  3:39:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit micheler96's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you David. I agree not lowering my fees is important. This is all I do all day long. I have a small, strong list of Clients that appreciate the work I do for them. They pay me my price.

quote:
Originally posted by davidleidy

quote:
Originally posted by Christine

It is often apparent that the schedulers do not consider the cash that we outlay up-front to perform the work for their company.

When quoting my fee, if there is resistance, I simply will identify the amount for gas, turnpike fees, and time/travel requirements AND the signing time as well as if any fax backs are required.

We all know that 'you get what you pay for' and there have only been a handful of occasions that the scheduler 'shops around.' In the past, I have been tempted to lower my fees to secure the signing, but did not and am glad that I 'stuck to my guns.' It demonstrates that we value our service and time. :D Appreciate ya!

Christine Oldham BS PMP CNSA

Christine. . . I agree with you. Stick to your guns about Fee.

David W Leidy

Michele Ryan, Certified Loan Signing Agent
Go to Top of Page

davidleidy

New Jersey
3 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2013 :  11:14:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Christine

It is often apparent that the schedulers do not consider the cash that we outlay up-front to perform the work for their company.

When quoting my fee, if there is resistance, I simply will identify the amount for gas, turnpike fees, and time/travel requirements AND the signing time as well as if any fax backs are required.

We all know that 'you get what you pay for' and there have only been a handful of occasions that the scheduler 'shops around.' In the past, I have been tempted to lower my fees to secure the signing, but did not and am glad that I 'stuck to my guns.' It demonstrates that we value our service and time. :D Appreciate ya!

Christine. . . I agree with you. Stick to your guns about Fee.

David W Leidy
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
48 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2013 :  4:58:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did 2 signings for them in June, my fees were met and received payment today. They are really nice and always respond quickly when you email or call. I will continue to work with them when they call!
Go to Top of Page

micheler96

California
43 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2013 :  7:17:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit micheler96's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you, didn't know, but I will not get paid less than $100 & then if there is more to it, like over 135 pages, distance, fax backs.

quote:
Originally posted by ahn

I think this might be the guys (Mazen/Ali Abdallah) who had Final Link and now also have Signing Stream. I would be wary...

quote:
Originally posted by jbelmont

Has anyone worked for this company before?

Signing Trac
http://signingtrac.com/

Go to Top of Page

Mountain Notary

California
14 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2013 :  4:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
packages are 125-140 and no fax backs, I get paid within 30 days. I've done 4 for them so far they offer $75-$85 I email back and so far have always accept my higher fee.
Go to Top of Page

micheler96

California
43 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  5:45:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit micheler96's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Too cheap to pay attention to their mass e-mailing response. They want me to do a job, sight unseen for $80. My fee is $100. Here's the deal I don't know them. Are there fax backs? How many pages are we looking at?

Go to Top of Page

micheler96

California
43 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  5:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit micheler96's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Got an e-mail saying they had a signing in Fullerton, my home town for $80. I e-mailed them back, my fee is $100. They said I got the signing. Only the fee was still $80. Obviously they didn't pay attention to that detail. I e-mailed them yet again & they said I was off. I know what I am worth. I don't know what is in the package, 100 pages, 150 pages, 200 pages? Are there fax backs? Glad I came into this forum & saw the same stuff.

Go to Top of Page

On the Go

Nevada
17 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  9:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I did one signing for them in April
I didn't get paid until June
I hate having to chase down my funds.....
Go to Top of Page

nkleeger

California
34 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  1:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit nkleeger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just off the top of my head, it sounds as if Signing trac is again part of the same crooked family. I think I'll wait to hear more before I work for them.

Neil L. Kleeger
Go to Top of Page

Christine

Oklahoma
21 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2013 :  07:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christine's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

esnotary

California
104 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2013 :  4:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit esnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I received an email from them wanting me to do a loan with edocs 45 miles away for $75.00. I didn't respond. Later in the day I received a phone call asking if I could do the loan. I told him my fee, and he said he would get back to me. He called awhile later and informed me that he had a notary available right across from where the signing was to take place, but they weren't available until the next day, so if he could get the date changed he was going to use that notary. I thanked him for the update, which he didn't have to take the time to do. I pondered how nice that would be, to be able to tell Title to reschedule to what works best for me so I could make more profit....Must be nice!!

Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2013 :  10:33:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Think of the character of the MORON who thought up this businss model. He's greedy, selfish and wants to destroy the agency business with a strategy to replace it with a nation wide network of direct order placement to notaries.

This business model must be rejected by all notaries. Note the underpayment for our work, the ease of which they send out blanket emails with low ball offers many of us never signed up for.

Don't take the temptation to support this evil system, we need human beings to work with at these agencies or to work directly for the title companies who often don't handle their communications well due to their workload. We need the agencies, they keep us busy and there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS SYSTEM AS IT IS.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2013 :  10:25:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They're business model is INSANE envisioning the replacement of agencies across the country by "cutting out the middleman". By removing the middleman with a software system for direct orders, they don't pass on any profits to the notary who has gone as low as possible to accommodate the downturn. Instead, they are taking it all for themselves. They not only make money profiting from those who use their system whom they charge, but the steal money out of our pockets by soliciting by email for services way below market rates.

I received their slimy $75 email offer for an order in an ever so prestigious signing in Mill Valley, CA. Homes there start at $1,000,000 much of the time. I didn't even sign up with them!

THIS IS AN EVIL BUSINESS PLAN IN WHICH THE OWNER ENVISIONS MURDERING THE AGENCY INDUSTRY WITH A SOFTWARE NETWORK SYSTEM FOR DIRECT ORDER PLACEMENT.

Reject this evil, it's not right to operate a business plan with visions of destroying thousands of agency businesses removing humans from the equation with their stinking new system of signing submissions.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life

Edited by - notaryslife on 03/07/2013 10:26:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

ahn

14 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2013 :  11:30:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was incorrect - SigningTrac is not owned/run by the Abdallahs (i.e. Final Link). I just spoke with the owner, John Samarin, who is in Fresno. I haven't worked with them yet, so can't comment on how reliable they are as far as paying notaries...

quote:
Originally posted by ahn

This might be another endeavor by Mazen/Ali Abdallah, who had Final Link (now being investigated by the Orange County D.A.) and now have Signing Stream. I would be wary...

Go to Top of Page

ahn

14 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  10:31:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This might be another endeavor by Mazen/Ali Abdallah, who had Final Link (now being investigated by the Orange County D.A.) and now have Signing Stream. I would be wary...
Go to Top of Page

ahn

14 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  10:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think this might be the guys (Mazen/Ali Abdallah) who had Final Link and now also have Signing Stream. I would be wary...

quote:
Originally posted by jbelmont

Signing Trac

Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
2638 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2012 :  11:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Signing Trac

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.