123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Premiere Notary Service
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.1 person disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maine

Maine
13 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2016 :  12:32:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit maine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I found that Premiere Notary Service is still in business. They had moved and changed their number. She said she sent out notices but I had never received any notice. All is good now.
Go to Top of Page

maine

Maine
13 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2016 :  10:01:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit maine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if this company is still in business. I just did a signing on Sept 1 and have not been paid. Their phone number has been disconnected. Their email does not work either.
Go to Top of Page

ReidDee

Alabama
3 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2015 :  4:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a notary for Premier on February 6 2015. Carol promised to pay me 30 days later. To this date, I have not received payment. Then I stupidly trusted them to keep their word for payment months later and did another assignment May 2015. I have called them over and over again for payment within the past 3-4 weeks. They keep passing me to someone named Jeremy who they say will mail me my check. Than they ask me last week to fill out a W-9. I am having the same problem out of them as I had with notary.net (payment was 6 months later). This is extra pay for me to supplement my income. I don't know what is wrong with these notary companies that lie and don't won't to pay up. They will never use my services again.

DReid
Go to Top of Page

pjrager1

38 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2015 :  4:14:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will not do business with this company again and neither should you!!! Luckily I live in close proximity to their humble little office in Margate, FL. I drove and picked up my checks after fees were over 30. They seem a bit overwhelmed in this office. I received an email after picking up my two checks; the email said they "disbursed my check, did you receive it?" This was one of the checks I pick up!?!?! Duh???
Go to Top of Page

pjrager1

38 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2015 :  08:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In response to my comment on 3/17; I completed 2 signings for this company 1st signing was 3/18 and 2nd was 3/31. Today is 4/28 -- you do the math, no 30 day check for a Purchase as they said they would. After me calling Premiere today 4/28, Lorraine said she would notify accounting dept. of my two Purchase signings and they will notify me when the check, with the check number, will be going out.I do not know if this is lip-service or what. I must assume she will do what she said she would do and pay me in 30 for Purchases, which, of course, was not done. I will let you know if I can ever trust them and ever do any work for them again. I just hate to call for my check!

A side note:
You have to admit, when you do a good job for someone and they send you a check within a week of closing, you know you are valuable to them and would work for them again in a heartbeat.

Yes, you're valuable to Premiere, but only when you HAVE to call for your check!!!
Go to Top of Page

lsaversl

Texas
14 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2015 :  04:19:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
***** Notary Beware ******
I was another of those Notary that was convinced that I would get paid-First assignment is over due on payment (past due 60 days) send them an email, and even told them that I would write a negative review, got a response back that they would look into it I even did a second signing, a few weeks later which is approaching 60 days past due, what astound me that during these past 60 days they called me to do additional assignments, and I flat out told them that why would I do assignments for your company, when you haven't paid me for the two previous assignments-I will not be one of those saps-I am only into them for less that $200.00. I you are a notary please be aware that there excuse of payment of 45-60 days, is just LIP SERVICE.

Larry Saverslak
Go to Top of Page

pjrager1

38 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2015 :  05:39:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lorraine explained for Purchases they pay in 30 days. All other closings, notaries will get paid in 45 to 60. That is their pay schedule. After reading the boards here, I've decided to give them a chance. I'll let you know how it goes. No one wants to run after their check.
Go to Top of Page

shellynelson76

Florida
2 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2015 :  08:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love premier, they are by far the best company I have ever worked with. They are friendly, answer their phones promptly, and are SUPER helpful! They have sent me many closings in 2014/2015, and I look forward to working with them a lot more in 2015 as well!

Thanks Premier for being a STELLAR company to work with.

-Shelly Nelson

Shelly J Nelson
Go to Top of Page

GJSNOTARY

2 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2015 :  10:59:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Premier Notary does not pay. They currently owe me close to $1500 in services rendered. I have contacted multiple times and Carol states that "she has mailed payments herself." I've been after the monies due to me for the past three weeks. Still no payment received. They know the law when it comes to small claims and are frauding notaries. Do not do business with this company at all costs. I will be contacting their contractors and reporting them on their unethical business practices.
Go to Top of Page

coastalevie

California
3 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  7:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for this company on August 8th and another on August 9th this year. I did not get paid until 45 days later. I spoke with Carol at 30 days and she said that it could take up to 45 days for the companies to pay her. If you are OK with this kind of timeline to get paid, then you'll enjoy working with Carol. She's very friendly. My check got mailed to me after I sent an invoice about 35 days after the signing. I'm in CA and they're in FL, so it took a week to get to me.

Yvonne L. Fisher
Go to Top of Page

bullfrog

North Carolina
2 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  06:16:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This signing company is awful. I did a closing for them in May, 2014. The docs. came to me in an incorrect format for printing. I called carol. The closing needed to be completed so docs were printed as sent. I did the closing. When the lender received the signed package, they said the signing had to be redone because docs printed wrong. Carol called and asked me to redo. I agreed to redo, but only for an additional fee as the error was not my fault. She agreed and resent docs. They came through incorrectly again. After some time working on it, she finally was able to send corrected format. I printed and redid the closing. I was paid for the first closing but only after calling. I am still fighting to collect the fee for the second closing. I've invoiced, called and sent the required collection letters with no response. Clearly, their company ethics are very questionable at best. I for one will never do another closing for them.

Mace Walton
Go to Top of Page

winsteaa

Florida
17 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2013 :  09:40:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit winsteaa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please call Carol 1st?

quote:
Originally posted by garciaal

I am in Georgia, I did a signing for them on 3/7/13 and have called and emailed numerous times with no response.

Who should I contact in FL? Secretary of State, Attorney General??

Thanks,
Alex

Go to Top of Page

IntegrityNotary

69 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2013 :  1:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did my first closing for Premiere in April 2013. Once the 30 day mark came and went with no pay I gave them a call.

I was able to speak with Carol at 954-935-6928 and found out they did not have my address on file. I found her to be very cooperative & nice. She promptly cut the check and dropped it in the mail herself. I received it in less than a week.
Go to Top of Page

deltrina

California
2 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2013 :  10:04:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beware Notaries.......................... Good luck notaries.
Go to Top of Page

winsteaa

Florida
17 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  09:17:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit winsteaa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I talked to Carol today and she was very nice and polite. They are doing to best to correct past errors. I got paid for my closings and she is mailing me another check today. I think they will be a very good company to work for now.

Edited by - winsteaa on 06/07/2013 09:39:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  10:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FYI the address of this "business" ................. I looked into this a few weeks ago and the local tax office had no record of any business at that address. They were going to send someone to "invite" them to apply for things like a business license and submit a request for a zoning......... Could not work out who owns the house. So how, long before they pull the plug?
Go to Top of Page

ollie

Florida
30 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  09:07:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just completed an assignment for them on 02/26/2013 and have not received our fee. They are not responded to our inquries. We will keep you informed.
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2012 :  7:51:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for this company before? (sometimes spelled Premier Notary Service)

Premiere Notary Service
Pompano Beach, FL

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.