123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Amerisign Nationwide Notaries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Joan

California
12 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2016 :  2:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Joan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Amerisign in Murrieta, CA paid me in 14 days. Met my fee $xxx,
no hand holding. Seems to have resolved payment issues.

Go to Top of Page

karmw1

Nebraska
6 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2015 :  1:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completed an assignment on November 19,2014 for this company and have tried 3 times leaving messages on the phone number 760-239-7446 requesting payment from them. I have yet to receive a response. The number in one of the responses on this site of 951-757-4672 after leaving a similar message requesting some response from them also has been ignored. This will be the last time I do any business with these
people.
Go to Top of Page

Faye Drover

Nevada
2 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2013 :  01:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I could not call or fax this company because I could not a way to contact them. I never would have made the complaint if I was at least able to speak to someone but I wasn't given that option.

quote:
Originally posted by 247notary

I think it's very un professional of a notary to complain on this website when they didn't even make any efforts to correct what they thought was wrong? Faye Drover never called anyone at Amerisign and she never emailed anyone either? How on earth could anything be resolved, if in fact it needed to be? I think we all need to be careful how we perceive things. The people that work there are also mobile notaries. They are decent people. If there was a delay in payment, why didn't you contact them rather then speak badly of them?

Faye A. Drover
Go to Top of Page

247notary

Arizona
1 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2013 :  6:28:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just so everyone knows, that payment was mailed out on the 2/25, and bank cashed...Sounds like an apology would be in order, but the damage has already been done...again, a good reason to watch what we spill in the heat of anger...
quote:
Originally posted by Faye Drover

I did a signing for this company on 1/31/13 and still haven't been paid! The phone number they have on their confirmation page is a "Google account holder". It's a wrong number. No where on their website is there a phone number. It is like they definately are not going to pay because they are hiding.

NOTARIES BEWARE!!

Does anyone have a phone number for these flakes? The one I have is 760-239-7446 and it is wrong!

quote:
Originally posted by jbelmont

Has anyone worked for this company before?

101 Convention Center Dr Suite 700
Las Vegas, NV 89109
http://www.amerisign.net/

Faye A. Drover

Go to Top of Page

247notary

Arizona
1 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2013 :  3:07:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it's very un professional of a notary to complain on this website when they didn't even make any efforts to correct what they thought was wrong? Faye Drover never called anyone at Amerisign and she never emailed anyone either? How on earth could anything be resolved, if in fact it needed to be? I think we all need to be careful how we perceive things. The people that work there are also mobile notaries. They are decent people. If there was a delay in payment, why didn't you contact them rather then speak badly of them?
Go to Top of Page

dpamb13

Washington
9 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  7:49:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do they have any information at all? A Fax number, physical address? Have you sent them a request in writing and received a response?
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  12:21:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I did a signing for this company on 1/31/13 and still haven't been paid! The phone number they have on their confirmation page is a "Google account holder". It's a wrong number. No where on their website is there a phone number. It is like they definately are not going to pay because they are hiding.

NOTARIES BEWARE!!

Does anyone have a phone number for these flakes? The one I have is 760-239-7446 and it is wrong!

The only other number I have is (951) 757-4672. Its the number of their Operations Manager Stacy and she should be able to direct your complaint to the right person. This number was provided on my original confirmation email.

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent
www.mobilestocktonnotary.com
www.saccitynotary.com

Edited by - TGS1985 on 03/15/2013 12:22:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

AllisonPeters

California
13 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  11:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

NOTARIES BEWARE!!

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Faye, Amerisign has a Facebook page with the number you listed above. Odd that they would have an area code for north San Diego county, CA when they are in Las Vegas. Maybe you can contact them via FB? Good luck!

Faye A. Drover
[/quote]

APeters
Go to Top of Page

Faye Drover

Nevada
2 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2013 :  4:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

NOTARIES BEWARE!!

quote:
Originally posted by jbelmont

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Faye A. Drover
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  12:16:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good company. Professional.

I performed a signing for this company last month. It was for a single notarization that would be paid within 15 days. The signer ending up refusing to sign, but Amerisign agreed to pay for my travel expenses without argument. Unfortunately payment ended up being delayed due to an error with their accounting system but they paid me an extra $10.00 late payment fee even though I told them it wouldn't be necessary.

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent
www.mobilestocktonnotary.com
www.saccitynotary.com

Edited by - TGS1985 on 01/29/2013 12:17:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  2:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.