123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Accurate National Signing Service
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 1 person liked this post.1 person disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2014 :  07:55:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Send a letter of collection to the companies who owe you money and a copy to the Title company. In the letter state that you have prepared lien documents for filing on the property for which you performed the notary service. Notaries may not have a financial interest. IN California Especially, since that's where the court order was issued against Ameriquest, Notaries MUST be paid their FULL FEE or a Financial Interest Exists.

Joan this sounds like a great remedy. If this is so, $40,000 owed to notaries by Amanda and Jason Kirkish aka Accurate National Signings in Wildomar CA might be paid!

Do you have a copy of the court order issued against Ameriquest? Looking for it.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2014 :  5:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyone always laughs, disagrees or otherwise discredits what works every time for me. Every Single Time.

Title companies are responsible for ensuring clear TITLE. GET IT>

Send a letter of collection to the companies who owe you money and a copy to the Title company. In the letter state that you have prepared lien documents for filing on the property for which you performed the notary service. Notaries may not have a financial interest. IN California Especially, since that's where the court order was issued against Ameriquest, Notaries MUST be paid their FULL FEE or a Financial Interest Exists. That's a court order People.

If you do file a lien then there is a lien on title that the Title company has to clear up. And they also have to pay your fees for preparing and filing the lien.

This works in every state where notaries may not have a financial interest. And, to my knowledge, THAT'S EVERY STATE.

I have never actually had to file a lien. I came close. But no actual filing yet. That's because the Title company made sure I got paid.

Do this is the only way the Title companies are going to pay attention and stop hiring deadbeat Signing companies.

It works. PERIOD.

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2014 :  1:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It was July 11, 2013 that the Kirkish's closed Accurate National Signings' doors and celebrated in Las Vegas with their business partners. It's not a happy ending for notaries who are owed more than $40,000, but it's certainly been a blessing for everyone that they're not still fleecing notaries.

As a matter of fact, Amanda Kikrish fka Amanda Kirkish is now a reformed model actress (exploretalent.com/amandakikrish) and Jason received his Professional Pilots License from the FFA. Neither of these are low cost occupations.

They are still, however, in the process of bankruptcy that went south when it was revoked due to their failure to disclose certain assets in their petition to the BK court trustee.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2014 :  06:50:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
and you have not yet filed a complaint with the Riverside County DA's office, it is still an open case.

The reason I'm refreshing this information here is that I was contacted by a notary in San Diego this week who is owed $5,000 for signings she performed for Amanda Kirkish in 2013. Their BK petition was revoked in February, 2014, and the Trustee Karl T. Anderson has not yet made final determination on how this case will be handled. The last Creditors' Hearing was on May 22, 2014, and it was continued for another 30 days.

If any one is owed money by Amanda Kirkish aka Accurate National Signings of Wildomar, CA and has not yet filed an official complaint with the Riverside County District Attorney's office, there is still time to do so. The links and the forms are referenced below:

http://rivcoda.org/opencms/index.html

http://rivcoda.org/opencms/system/galleries/download/daVictimWitnessServices/SPS_ComplaintForm.pdf

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2013 :  10:18:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How to file a claim in US Bankruptcy Court, Riverside Central District Office:

All notaries need to do is to fill out the Proof of Claim form and send it in. Thing is, they should contact the trustee or the court and ask them directly what the local BK court rules are for filing this form. Each court is different in how they want it done.

See: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-proof-claim-bankruptcy.html

In this case, the notaries should file a claim, even if the court says not to (because they think it’s a straight No Asset Chap 7) because there is a possibility that some, or many of their debts may end up not being dischargeable (if there are criminal proceedings) or if they have to convert to another Chapter, wherein there’s more of a chance that notaries will get some money.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2013 :  3:47:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If anyone on this thread is owed money by ANS, they have filed BK. Under the penalty of perjury, Amanda claims she is the only owner, however, she told us all this year there were four owners of the company. In fact, one of them, Darcy Mendoza, had check signing authority and paid notaries under her signature from the USBank company checking account. Darcy Mendoza is also listed as a creditor of ANS. How can that be, when she was the owner and signing checks for the company???

The hearing is December 19, 2013, in Riverside County USBankruptcy court. You should write the presiding judge and let him know how much you're owed.

At least one notary who is owed $1300 is contacting all the borrowers of the files for which she was the notary letting them know that Valuamerica, Bank of America, and Title 365 approved of her being their signing service without verifying her background, which shows her convictions for ID Fraud and Forgery.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

MAHLG

North Carolina
23 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2013 :  08:05:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got a call from the Riverside DA's office last night. he wanted more details on the transaction. Told him everything I knew. Also forwarded Valu America's response to non payment to him. He said he has a lot of complaints about ANS and he is pursuing it.

mgarcia
Go to Top of Page

Stone Pony

California
31 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2013 :  07:15:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just checked the California State License Board website -- his contractor's license shows as active.
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2013 :  05:52:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
to a notary who pursued this case. Amanda Kirkish never showed up, the notary won by default. She's just one more notary in the pile of growing complaints on the Riverside County DA's office.

Now to collect that judgment. Since Jason is the only one under that posh new roof in Wildomarm CA making any money, he is the only likely resource for collecting since I'm pretty sure ANS is out of moula given their lavish spending habits.

Not too late to file a judgment in Small Claims.

BUT HOLD THE PHONE..spoke to soon.

Jason Kirkish's Contractors License has been yanked by the California State Contractors Board...

looks like he is already in trouble there.......of course this doesn't mean much either. The only way he would get caught is if he tried to pull a permit for work, otherwise, anything under $600 is ok to do..........

License Number
Extract Date 11/5/2013
Business Information ACCU HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Business Phone Number: (951) 623-4266

21523 TERRAZZO LANE (old address, they are located at 20484 Big Sycamore Court, Wildomar, CA 92595, very close to their partners in crime just over the fence.)
WILDOMAR, CA 92595
Entity Sole Ownership
Issue Date 07/13/2011
Expire Date 07/31/2015
License Status
SUSPENDED
This License is under suspension for the following reasons:
License is suspended for failure to comply with a family support order.

DANG! And we were so close....

Well, the most we can hope for is they win the lottery, and if that happens, the IRS and State Franchise Tax Board will be sitting on their doorstep, ahead of unpaid notaries.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2013 :  12:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have you visited ripoffreport lately? This morning I found this updated post by a notary in Southern California who filed a complaint with the Riverside County DA's office recently, along with at least 13 other notaries. There are now four reports on ripoffreport for defunct ANS. Collectively, they are owed more than $30,000.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCURATE-NATIONAL-SIGNINGS/Wildomar-California-92595/ACCURATE-NATIONAL-SIGNINGS-Amanda-Kirkish-Jason-Kirkish-Sara-kirkishpossible-aka-for-Ama-1090212

The people who helped the Kirkish's carry off this scamming of notaries are listed as accomplices, including the title/escrow companies she contracted without so much as a background screening report for the company's owners.

I think if I were one of the notaries ripped off for $2100, I'd be on their front lawn with the 6 o'clock news, taking inventory of why I hadn't been paid and where my $$ went!

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

HighDesertNotary

California
12 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2013 :  1:45:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A quick update here. For those that read my earlier notice that Jason has been issued a notary commission -- he was. HOWEVER, he is *NOT* an active notary with the state of California anymore. He failed to file his oath and bond with the county within the 30 days required after receiving his commission. Therefore, his commission was essentially revoked.

If he wishes to activate his commission, he has to reapply and have a new background check (with fingerprints) done all over again.

------
www.highdesertnotary.com
Serving Northern Los Angeles and Southeastern Kern Counties of California
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  08:03:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It seems now after all this spinning around for a year with slimy signing service in Lake Elsinore that Valuamerica does not vet it's vendors. Maybe they will from now on. No one knew of the owners' criminal background until very recently. Vetting of signing services by escrow companies other than the big boys like First American Title and the Fidelity affiliated companies is not standard operating procedure.

There is another service in Orange County, The Notary Biz, owned by Eric and Liz Zeek Hueg, that also has mostly one star ratings for more than a year, yet notaries keep working for them and keep not getting paid.

Liz and Eric (Eric may be on the east coast working for a mortgage broker company) have not paid notaries for over a year, take a look at the comments in SC.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. Why isn't someone going to the Orange County District Attorney's office and filing complaints? Notaries can do this on line.

What happens when you call the escrow company to tell them you've not been paid for the closing? They tell you they paid The Notary Biz, right, only Liz forgot to pay you. It's time we took a direct approach to driving these people out of business. I know firsthand that Amanda and Jason Kirkish's name made a big splash in the legal department of Valuamerica, and any notaries who have not been paid should file complaints online with the Riverside County District Attorney's office. They are very interested in this company.

These are small time crooks, they aren't like the Cartel who are pursued by the FBI, DEA and CIA, but still, they are small time crooks, living on your hard earned money. Jason is now a California notary. Is this the craziest thing you've ever heard that someone who has stiffed so many notaries, can actually become a notary public????

Please take action, and I hope notaries coast to coast are reading this forum every day to make sure they don't work for these fraudsters. Of course, ANS is out of business. Valuamerica cut them off on July 10...no more moula for ANS. Done, kaput, off the chart. However, they still owe notaries in the area of $10,000. Meanwhile, the Kirkish's are living high on the hog on notaries' unpaid fees!

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2013 :  2:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I stand corrected. Not Mandy Lou, but MANDA LOU.

Of course, Valuamerica knows her as Amanda Kirkish. If you are owed $$ and need help, contact Courtney Ceran at ValuAmerica. You may also file a complaint with the Riverside County District Attorney's office.

ValuAmerica is 1-800-646-8258. You can also e mail her at cceran@valuamerica.com.

Manda Lou aka Amanda Kirkish made sure she was paid for every closing with ValuAmerica. She just didn't pay her notaries.

ValuAmerica cut ANS loose on July 10, 2013.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

MAHLG

North Carolina
23 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2013 :  5:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much for the info!

mgarcia
Go to Top of Page

esnotary

California
125 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2013 :  5:22:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit esnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanks LindaH for the info! I printed out the complaint form and I'm sending it in tomorrow!

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2013 :  2:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone owed money by this company please go to Notary Rotary and read the new post by PegiT/MN - there is a DA who is interested in speaking with you.

I will not repeat her post here as cross-posting is frowned upon. But I post this notice as I don't know if Peg is listed here or not.

Good luck to all of you.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2013 :  08:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
According to a "former employee" of Accurate National Signings:

Right from the Horse's Mouth (DocGirl aka Amanda Kirkish aka Mandy Lou):

I am one of those former employees that defended my former employer. I called and spoke with my former boss and come to find out that they were stiffed for several hundreds of thousands of dollars and that is why they went BANKRUPT and closed their doors. Businesses end up going bankrupt all the time, I was told that the old owner also contacted Riverside DA and nothing can happen nor is anything in the system due to the fact that businesses fail all the time for one reason or another. Business Bankruptcy is a part of this business, unfortunately.

It is sad that this went down but information is crucial and all the pieces of the puzzle should be put together before things are posted like this.

Then,

I see from reading this forum how you can think this was a bad company. I know for a fact that over several months the owner of this company took money out of their own pockets to pay notaries, I wonder if that dried up and they had no choice but to close shop? If they are filing bankruptcy then that might be just what it was, I will have to find out. So from my knowledge of this that sounds like someone that was trying to pay all the debts.

This forum has not done them any justice and it is sad that many of the notaries on here have drug the name of this female through the mud with out knowing any facts, necessarily what you read is not all the details. The conversation I had with her is there were threatening messages that were being sent to the work phone (this sound to me like harassment) and from my understanding are in analysis right now for whom those persons are that threatened this female, also there are text messages and so on and so forth.

Bankruptcy happens and takes a lot of work for a company, (thank you to my friend Google for enlightening me on this process.) I just want to be the voice of reason and give some of the details of what I know.
Finally!
From the knowledge that I have is that this company attempted to pay everyone and had intentions on doing so. I know that this company worked as a sub contractor for the title companys and was being paid 90 days out. There are hundreds of thousands this company is out, so it is not just the notary it is the SS that is out of their hard earned $$$$ as well.

This is all second hand knowledge, I asked the questions and I am trying to get the answers.

The devil is in the details. It's always nice to know why you're not getting paid for all your hard work with some of these newbie signing services that pop up in the middle of the night! So many notaries will not be paid for their services to ANS , yet the loans funded, everyone got paid but the notaries, everything disbursed by Valuamerica to BofA, Title365, ACCURATE NATIONAL SIGNING SERVICES, appraisers, existing lenders were paid off, but the little notary, who tied the entire piece together, is getting stiffed. NO PAYOLA. ANS is filing BK! REALLY? Where did hundreds of thousands of dollars disappear? Surely, a forensic audit by the FBI Mortgage Fraud Unit will turn up some answers. One stiffed and miffed notary in MN is leading the charge by contacting the FBI and the Riverside County DA's office this morning about an investigation of mortgage fraud by ANS.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  09:05:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh, and by the way, ANS is just getting around to paying notaries for work performed in May, 2013. So have a cup of tea and chill. You'll have to wait your turn, hopeful of payment before their ultimate demise.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  09:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The reasons notaries aren't getting paid within 45 biz days are numerous:

They've paid themselves first, and there are four owners with little kids, and they all get fed first.

Phones? Maybe the service is cut off due to nonpayment?

There is no working capital.

They don't care about building relationships with the notary community, they only care about themselves, as do quite a few of these newby signing services. One day the faucet output of signings from Valuamerica will slow/stop, there will be no siging fees to hoard for themselves, and all notaries will find they will not be paid just like so many other companies before them. It is their business model.

Anyone who works for companies who operate in this fashion are taking a huge leap of faith that payment will be made for edocs, fax backs, travel and notary signing accommodation.

Seems a little risky. Not worth a notary's time and effort. If you're looking for activities to fill in your time, you can always volunteer for charity work that will be appreciated by the folks it benefits!

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  08:16:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would contact title immediately - there is no excuse for this.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

MAHLG

North Carolina
23 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  07:04:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forget accounting not working either!

mgarcia
Go to Top of Page

MAHLG

North Carolina
23 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  06:46:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My payment for $85 is 60 days late for a signing July 3rd. The website is not working, phones not working, email to Wendy bounced back, Carrie's hasn't bounced back yet. Going to send to accounting and faxback emails and see what happens

mgarcia
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2013 :  08:22:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They still have their webpage up. If you haven't tried contacting them through the webpage, here is the link:
http://www.accuratenationalsignings.com/contact_us.html
and try this email address:
accounting@accuratenationalsignings.com

Hope this helps!
Go to Top of Page

cbirchard

Hawaii
2 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2013 :  7:58:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit cbirchard's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a signing on 6/5/13 and have been unable to leave a message or get a hold of anyone to talk with since. On July 30 I sent an email to Carrie Sanders and she advised me that payment would be forthcoming 30-45 days (business days--no weekends or holidays)from the closing. On 8/8 (5 days after the 45 "business days") I emailed and received no response. I emailed again on the 14th and the 22nd, and the last email bounced. I emailed Lola Kittinger on the 22nd. No reply. I asked if they were still in business. My mom lives nearby so I'm going to have her go by their office. They are probably long gone. Live and learn. These guys are right up there with SOX! Sad they burned so many hard working people.
Go to Top of Page

esnotary

California
125 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2013 :  10:25:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit esnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've found the same thing. I wouldn't have taken the closing but it was with my husband's best friend. Now Accurate won't answer any phones, all the mailboxes are full and they won't respond to email. I am calling the Title company that hired them and demanding payment. They shouldn't have hired Accurate in the first place. We'll see how that works out.

Go to Top of Page

buddyw

11 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2012 :  4:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unless you want to do a lot of work for little pay, stay away from this company. I took a signing from them and agreed to the fee of $90 (it was close to home). I couldn't find anything about them online. It was described as a refinance with "partial" fax backs. It turned out to be a Bank of America VA with 162 pages. I am faxing as we speak (plus they have no toll-free fax number) and it's easily going to be 40 pages. When I called to talk about it and request a fee adjustment, I was told that was their average size package. I had even asked when I took the signing about the size of the package and was told they didn't know. All I can hope for now is that they pay me.
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.