123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 docpros.net
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yvonne1134

California
13 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2015 :  07:54:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The problem with DocPros is that after 30 days you have to ask for payment. I find payment o be very slow and sometimes they completely forget if you don't chase them. I was supposed to be paid for a signing that took place on 6/3/2015 instead of paying on 7/3/2015 they paid on 7/9/2015 and sited the holiday as the reason they didn't pay. They have also told me that they process payments after 90 days, processing time has taken between 5-10 days, I have proof for anyone that would like to see it.

I recently asked them to remove me from their database, its bad enough that we have to wait 30 days...More work for all of you I suppose, so have at it. I prefer to work for companies that pay on time. It's just bad business.
Go to Top of Page

Tennessee
13 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2015 :  04:45:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I normally wait 30 days from date of signing to contact a company. I just send a polite email and ask when I can expect payment for the closing after 30 days, I always get a response same/next day and payment shortly follows. The person I communicate with is:

Emilie Kelty
Accounts Payable
DocPros Nationwide Notaries
25220 Hancock Ave. Suite 220
Murrieta, CA 92562
P: 951-304-7738 x 155 F: 855-203-6651
Emilie@docpros.net www.docpros.net

Pamela L. Roberson
Go to Top of Page

NotaryinDallas

7 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2015 :  4:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't bother wasting your time on a company that does not want to pay in a timely manner. One has to call over and over again and one will finally get paid after 45+ days. Very rude staff and low pay.
Go to Top of Page

Dannotary

California
265 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2014 :  7:06:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dannotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
joanieh, thank you for that good info. They owe me a lot and I was a fool to let it go so long. Can you tell me what that letter to Registrar of Deeds says? I am going to have to employ this tactic also. Thank you in advance. Dan
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2014 :  7:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My advice about DocPros is to just let them go with the wind. I know several notaries to whom they owe money. One notary they owe over 2K and for more than four months, and he calls regularly, they just aren't paying. They are rude when you insist they pay immediately. They even tried to pay me less than the quoted amount for no reason.

They have been exhibiting the same behaviors lately as the companies that shut their doors and stiffed notaries after the mortgage meltdown.

My advice is to let them close quickly so they won't drag every notary down with them. Call the lenders and title companies when they don't pay. The title companies are responsible for the validity of the Mortgage. If the notary isn't paid they can declare a Financial Interest and the Mortgage is just paper. I've prepared the letters to the Registrar of Deeds to invalidate. But the Title companies make sure I'm paid once they know I know the law. CA notaries vs Ameriquest Ruling: "If for ANY REASON A NOTARY WOULD NOT RECEIVE THEIR FULL FEE A FINANCIAL INTEREST EXISTS." This applies to the companies that make you sign a statement that they will deduct for anything. They know they can't. PERIOD.

As notaries we have to collectively grow a back bone. These issues don't come up with the good companies. So, why do we allow the bad companies to remain active. We can shut them down.

For those in states other than California wondering how a CA judgment can affect them. It doesn't matter where the Precedent setting ruling came from. All states have notary rules or laws prohibiting Financial Interest. Therefore, as the only Court Ruling on the issue of Financial Interest of a notary this one applies to all states.

I sure love law school.........

For those who are having collection difficulties the owners of DocPros are:

Corie Ruth Maue
Patrick Maue
23735 PEPPERLEAF STREET, MURRIETA CA 92562

This information is available on the CA Secretary of State Corporations site.

Joannie

Edited by - joannieh on 06/13/2014 7:17:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Diversity646

New York
2 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2014 :  10:42:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This company irks me.

Today, I got a call from them asking if I could do a reverse mortgage closing for them this week. They wanted the entire package faxed back, so I quoted them a price. They told me they could only pay $115 but they would try to get my fee approved anyway. I asked them for a courtesy call back one way or the other since I am generally negotiable and would probably have met them half way.

No call back, but evidently, they assigned this closing to someone else. If this is a typical Reverse mortgage for them, it will probably be somewhere around 165 pages, printed twice with full package fax backs. Whoever took this assignment, if they accepted the payment that was offered, they deserve what they get.

Frankly, they've gotten to the point where they tick me off. They wanted all notaries to become NNA certified and to be background checked through NNA. I refused. NNA's certification test is a joke and a monkey dancing on a keyboard could pass that test. As for the background check, I'll get mine from an NNA compliant source that DOESN'T involve paying NNA.

As for DocPros, they've earned my wrath. Hope they call me when they can't find anyone else. My fees for them just doubled and will be paid in advance before I accept any signings from them.
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2013 :  10:10:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it possible to splice the genes of a sheep and lion then? ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by edelske

Sheep say: Yes Sir, 60$ Edoc is fine with me, FAX entire package will do, no problem waiting till you feel like paying me, YOU are my master, I will do whatever you ask of me.

Lions say:
My fee is $150, you must PayPal that within 15 minutes for job to remain on my calendar, I do not FAX except for same day funding and then it's two dollars a page extra. Requirements and additional tasks included with confirmation or docs, but not mentioned in initial phone booking; will be ignored.

People: it's the seller (us) not the buyer (them) that sets the terms, the buyer only can accept them or "walk on by".

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2013 :  02:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sheep say: Yes Sir, 60$ Edoc is fine with me, FAX entire package will do, no problem waiting till you feel like paying me, YOU are my master, I will do whatever you ask of me.

Lions say:
My fee is $150, you must PayPal that within 15 minutes for job to remain on my calendar, I do not FAX except for same day funding and then it's two dollars a page extra. Requirements and additional tasks included with confirmation or docs, but not mentioned in initial phone booking; will be ignored.

People: it's the seller (us) not the buyer (them) that sets the terms, the buyer only can accept them or "walk on by".

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com

Edited by - edelske on 05/11/2013 07:22:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2013 :  10:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To recap, they've had a steady problem paying in 30 days and I've been tracking them this year extensively. They pay on average of 45-50 days but that's only because I've had to call to remind them and send invoices to get paid at all. This manipulative tactic of trying to make it seem everything's okay that they are issuing a check the day of the call has happened three times now and so I sent a brief memo about a late fee for 60 days past due notices.

It seems they don't like complaints about their accounts payable practices that have caused them to apparently no longer utilize my services after they sent a last pay off check. In summary, apparently they expected me to put up with their slow payment or else they wouldn't use my services.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

TexasRose

Texas
12 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2012 :  12:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NotaryKat, I had to decline their assignments twice because they did not want to pay my fee AND from what I gathered talking with the scheduler they were going to require A LOT of faxbacks and more work with low pay. I did not want to get myself worked up so I just declined their request to work with them. I never looked back!!

Blessings sent your way,

Go Fer You Mobile Notary
Go to Top of Page

Notarykat

North Carolina
25 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2012 :  1:41:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have really had enough of signing agencies taking over like an annoying fly. This company has given me pause as to the real meaning of power. Honestly do they really think strong arm tatics and a list of requirements makes a notary a better notary. I got instructions three different ways from this company. It was my time and effort spent figuring out how to satisfy them. One list only covered some required items. The other was more comprehensive and the third even different still. Then, its like if you don't fax back the ENTIRE package you won't get paid. They refuse to give me a label to send the package back. I got a call after faxing saying the driver's license wasn't clear enough. Its a fax for golly sake what do you expect. More time spent.... The package could have been in the LO's fat little hands this morning and I am still waiting for the label. I said I need the label. The clerk, no jerk said well we have some time and if you don't get it by 5pm then it will go out tomorrow. This is a disasterous event taking place. I will not support this type of treatment from ANYONE. Like I can wait around for them to get around to sending me a label. I am having a heart attach, my veins are bulging, my teeth are clenched in fits of RAGE at this mistreatment. Please someone put them out of their misery.

Notarykat
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.