123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Paramount Signature Services, Inc.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.1 person disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chitownotary

Illinois
15 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2018 :  06:18:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit chitownotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you have their contact information?

I noticed today that their website is down.

Thanks.

-Carrie

...serving the Chicagoland area since 1991.
Go to Top of Page

jwbham

Alabama
3 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2017 :  04:25:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paramount Signature Services owes me money and will not return my calls. I also get a not available message to all attempts to email them. I called the title company and they said Paramount is not returning their call either. Looks like they are out of business.
Go to Top of Page

notaryup

1 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2017 :  11:04:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Despite 2 demands, Paramount Signature Services has failed to pay for a February 2017 signing.
Go to Top of Page

FLnotary1

Florida
11 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2017 :  02:31:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I worked with this company for several years with no problems. I wish I could continue the good comments, however they have not paid me for two signings that are almost 3 months old.
I get the delay messages when I e-mail them, "we have your invoices, they are in accounting for e-check payment, etc.
They are a Florida based company. Small claims court action my be necessary.
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2017 :  09:14:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm going to have to recant my good comments on this company. I'm now fighting for my money. It is really sad. They WERE a good company to work for, not so much now. I keep getting told they're sending my request to accounting and accounting will contact me. I don't need to be contacted, I need to be paid! I'm semi retired, so small claims is next, I have all the time in the world. Don't mess with my money!

gjk
Go to Top of Page

CMatisse

North Carolina
9 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2016 :  07:34:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done one job for this co. and was paid within 30 days by eCheck.
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2016 :  09:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've worked for this company for many years now and they are a delight to work with. They are very professional and pay quickly. Their fees are also good.

gjk
Go to Top of Page

gbaugh

Texas
21 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2015 :  10:46:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This company paid promptly for the first three signings I completed for them. Now I have not been paid for the last six signings I completed. I was told the check was in the mail January 9, 2015. As of January 23, I have not received same.
I have left a message for a call to discuss this matter but as of now, it has not been returned.
Go to Top of Page

jeninohio

Ohio
36 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2014 :  07:19:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit jeninohio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did my first closing for them last week. Agreed fee was in my Paypal account before I did the closing and I received the closing packet in a timely manner! This company also replied to my emails in a timely manner. I will definitely be working with them again if possible.

Jennifer Cotsmire
Notary Signing Agent
Go to Top of Page

On the Go

Nevada
26 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2014 :  08:42:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been waiting over 2 months to get paid by this company.
The checks in the mail they say.........yeah right
Go to Top of Page

psmkkk

Alaska
5 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2014 :  6:52:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing in Alaska for this company back in December (2013) last year. I have yet to be paid for this signing.

I have called and spoke to Lynn early last month and to this day, still have not been paid or have received a reply or return phone call from anyone.

When I spoke with Lynn, she did mention to me that they usually pay through Paypal/Direct deposit but gave me a choice of those option(s) or check. I asked for a check and have not received ANYTHING. I really am upset to be put on the runaround.
Go to Top of Page

lcox60

Illinois
22 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2014 :  3:27:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just did a closing for this company today, the money is already in my account which I must say is impressive, but on the phone when they hired me, they said the entire package had to be faxed back, we had already agreed to a fee of $100 before they told me about the faxbacks, I asked the whole pkg? and they said well they would check, it might just be funding documents, I told them if it was whole package, I would have an extra $25 fee, she said no problem. She sends over confirmation and in the instructions again, whole package to be faxed or scanned and overnight label would be sent after approval. I called and left messsage, I sent email, no response, I went ahead and did closing, and after trying to get ahold of someone again, started scanning package, I get a phone call at 5:10 wanting to know if I was scanning, and I told her of my issue with the pay, but yes I was working on scanning, she said no problem to the $25, but I never got anything in writing. Deposit in my account was for $100, I spent over 2 hours scanning and emailing, because I had to send in separate emails because attachments to large, I know I need a better scanner/faxer, but I can scan or fax up to 30 pages no issues, actually just got a new machine, but 160 pages, is ridiculous.
Go to Top of Page

kurtray

Tennessee
7 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2013 :  8:21:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit kurtray's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I accepted a signing and was paid immediately, upfront, via Chase QuickPay. Good communication and everything was as promised.

Kurt R Gross
Knoxville, TN 37923
Mobile: 865-382-3010
Fax/Voice: 866-678-3754
www.NotaryPublicTN.com
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2012 :  01:43:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Long time ago there was a company called Paramount Signing Service, but this appears to be a different company. One notary on NR signed for these guys, and invoiced them multiple times, but got a big fat zero in return!

Paramount Signature Services, Inc.
Wesley Chapel, FL
http://www.paramountsignatures.com/Contact_Us.html

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.