123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Quick Loan Signing-anyone have any comments?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

jdavisva

Virginia
67 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2015 :  10:32:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't suppose anyone ever got anywhere with this deadbeat? I stop trying but curious..
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2014 :  07:12:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Follow he and his lovely new bride on facebook and twitter and you'll see he has a very full social life. Plenty of dough to pay notaries.

He's a deadbeat!

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

Ohio
9 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2014 :  1:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't received payment on two loan closing from November, 2013. After reading everyone's comments, I'm in favor of writing complaints to the Dept of Insurance, FTC, and BBB. If he fraud us, what is he going to do to people in the insurance business. Not only would I like for all of us to get our money but to protect others from him as well. I just tried his mobile phone that someone listed but the voice mail is full. So I texted him. See what happens. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

jdavisva

Virginia
67 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2014 :  4:46:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting... Let us know how that turns out.

quote:
Originally posted by kjenon

I just submitted a form to Orange County DA Bad Check Restitution Program as I received a $200 check for payment and the account was closed when I deposited it. I gave them Almoataz Alisibai's name and the address of Business Center Drive in Irvine, CA. Hoping this program will reimburse me for the money and then go after Taz for 3x
the amount of the check.

Go to Top of Page

kjenon

Colorado
8 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2014 :  06:28:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just submitted a form to Orange County DA Bad Check Restitution Program as I received a $200 check for payment and the account was closed when I deposited it. I gave them Almoataz Alisibai's name and the address of Business Center Drive in Irvine, CA. Hoping this program will reimburse me for the money and then go after Taz for 3x
the amount of the check.
Go to Top of Page

jdavisva

Virginia
67 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2014 :  7:22:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So do you think submitting a tip to the Orange County policy dept. would help?

https://www.orangeiwatch.com/tips.cfm

I've ran out of options.

quote:
Originally posted by jdavisva

Okay 007 is right..

Here is the reply to me today from BBB:

This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 3/13/2014 8:46:29 AM against Quick Loan Signing Inc. Your complaint was assigned ID XXXXXX.

Unfortunately, we are unable to pursue your complaint. The BBB does not handle complaints about the following:

A request that the BBB engage in debt collection activities

You may wish to contact the following agency to pursue your complaint:

Small Claims Court

We regret that we are unable to assist you any further. As a courtesy we have forwarded a copy of your correspondence to the business for their records. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Inna Bricker
The Better Business Bureau

Strike 3, I'm out :(

quote:

I just filed my complaint with the BBB.

Did you all???

quote:
Originally posted by daisygirl

BBB responded and stated they don't handle requests to this nature. They suggested I go to:
Small Claims Court
8950 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego CA 92123
Phone Number: (858) 634-1777

I don't know how many people are owed money by this business but I think we should somehow unite together. Any ideas?

Go to Top of Page

jdavisva

Virginia
67 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2014 :  4:18:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay 007 is right..

Here is the reply to me today from BBB:

This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 3/13/2014 8:46:29 AM against Quick Loan Signing Inc. Your complaint was assigned ID XXXXXX.

Unfortunately, we are unable to pursue your complaint. The BBB does not handle complaints about the following:

A request that the BBB engage in debt collection activities

You may wish to contact the following agency to pursue your complaint:

Small Claims Court

We regret that we are unable to assist you any further. As a courtesy we have forwarded a copy of your correspondence to the business for their records. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Inna Bricker
The Better Business Bureau

Strike 3, I'm out :(

quote:

Did you all???

quote:

BBB responded and stated they don't handle requests to this nature. They suggested I go to:
Small Claims Court
San Diego CA 92123

I don't know how many people are owed money by this business but I think we should somehow unite together. Any ideas?

Edited by - jdavisva on 03/13/2014 4:20:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2014 :  2:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The QLS "gentleman" operates in Orange County, not San Diego County, so you need to file in Orange County to collect.

The BBB is useless in facilitating payment.

Mr. Aslibai lies about everything, including that he is not the owner, however he filed Quick Loan Signings LLC Articles of Incorporation.

Good luck...He's as slippery as an eel. He has never pulled a business license for this corporation.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

jdavisva

Virginia
67 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2014 :  06:51:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Did you all???

quote:

Small Claims Court
San Diego CA 92123

Go to Top of Page

daisygirl

California
2 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2014 :  5:29:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Small Claims Court
San Diego CA 92123

Go to Top of Page

daisygirl

California
2 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2014 :  12:36:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I called Fullerton Business Licensing and he doesn't have bz license in Fullerton. They recommended I call the Better Business Bureau. I filed a complaint on their website. Before me, not a single complaint was filed for Quick Loan Signing with the BBB. If you want to get paid and stop Mr. Alsibai, file a complaint.

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

Go to Top of Page

daisygirl

California
2 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2014 :  12:07:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just called the FTC (Federal Trade Commission)and filed a complaint. The more people who call to file a complaint about not getting paid by Quick Loan Signing (and to stop this guy), the better chance of our success. The number is 877.382.4357. After selecting 1 for English, select 1 for filing a complaint. Then select 3. It only took a few minutes. Please call and file a complaint.
Go to Top of Page

MBissonnet

2 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2014 :  7:19:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After reading so many posts regarding Quick Loans & Almotaz Alsibai it is quite apparent that he has fraud-ed dozens of notaries of thousands of dollars in signing fees. Now I understand he is in the insurance business and will once again continue his same ways and fraud dozens of people of their money.

Of course I want to be paid the money that is owed me for the signings I completed, but in addition I want to make sure he is stopped from doing this any further.

Do we need to band together somehow as a group and get the attention of the appropriate authorities in the State of California. At the very least, have his insurance license revoked?

An ideas out there?

quote:

I contacted the Irvine Business License and they have no record of Quick Loan Signing ever doing business in the city of Irvine. Just like everyone else, I want to get paid. My quest doesn't end just yet.

Go to Top of Page

MAHLG

North Carolina
23 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2014 :  10:20:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try filing with the DA's office

mgarcia
Go to Top of Page

Carla

Tennessee
53 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2014 :  12:47:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are TWO Quicken Loan Companies and yes one is a fraud and they were pulled at least a year ago. The Quicken Loans out of Detroit does exist and have the excellent reputation. Quick Loans is a whole another entity.
Go to Top of Page

daisygirl

California
2 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2014 :  5:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I contacted the Irvine Business License and they have no record of Quick Loan Signing ever doing business in the city of Irvine. Just like everyone else, I want to get paid. My quest doesn't end just yet.
Go to Top of Page

jfugal

Virginia
5 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2014 :  08:21:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just filed a complaint with the California Dept. of Insurance.
Who knows if it will help, but if we all do it it might show his pattern of fraud.
You can do it here:

http://www.insurance.ca.gov/contact-us/0200-file-complaint/index.cfm

Fill out the internet RFA.

His name (as best I can tell) is: Almotaz Alsibai

-JF
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2014 :  07:18:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right now there is another company with the same tactics as Taz, under the radar screen by a county district attorney's office investigating:

white collar crime
Internet crime
tax fraud

and it is likely their attempts to file BK are foiled due to failure to claim all assets, so notaries will get paid.

Also watch out for Alwayssigning in Irvine, CA, The Notary Biz in San Clemente, and other companies who have a history of not paying notaries.

These companies are at risk for investigation by the US DOJ investigation and forensic audits as well. Scamming the notaries and keeping the money themselves for the work you did.

It's gotta stop.

email me if you want some help.

info@101livescan.com

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

MBissonnet

2 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2014 :  11:45:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As you suggested I went to the California Dept of Insurance website to file a complaint against Quick Loan signing. It appears though that this sight is strictly for insurance complaints.

Did you receive a response from the California Dept of Insurance?

They owe me $350.00. I also wrote to the Attorney General in California but they can't help
quote:
Originally posted by sjcnotary

quote:

What address did you use? I most definitely write.

I wrote the CA Attorney General Dept. of Justice and they sent me a letter today, in short, they can't help.

I'm still mad over this. I drove 35 minutes to and from to another city, and it was VA loan so I had to print 325 pages total. Total con-artist.

I wrote to the Department of Insurance for California. You can go onto their website (just Google it) and there is a separate address for complaints. I included the fact that I am licensed in insurance (you don't have to be) and also a notary, and this guy is a liar and a thief having stiffed many of us. His name (Almotaz Alsibai) and the date of his Articles of Incorporation (10-4-2013) as well as his State ID Number (03609883.)

If we can get his license jerked I will feel like the victor in this battle. JERK! If enough of us complain I'm sure they'll follow up on it. And, if he did it to us (the notary profession) think what he'll do to some poor little old lady.

I want him stopped!

Thanks for asking, and good signings to you!

Go to Top of Page

sjcnotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2014 :  4:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I wrote the CA Attorney General Dept. of Justice and they sent me a letter today, in short, they can't help.

I'm still mad over this. I drove 35 minutes to and from to another city, and it was VA loan so I had to print 325 pages total. Total con-artist.

I wrote to the Department of Insurance for California. You can go onto their website (just Google it) and there is a separate address for complaints. I included the fact that I am licensed in insurance (you don't have to be) and also a notary, and this guy is a liar and a thief having stiffed many of us. His name (Almotaz Alsibai) and the date of his Articles of Incorporation (10-4-2013) as well as his State ID Number (03609883.)

If we can get his license jerked I will feel like the victor in this battle. JERK! If enough of us complain I'm sure they'll follow up on it. And, if he did it to us (the notary profession) think what he'll do to some poor little old lady.

I want him stopped!

Thanks for asking, and good signings to you!

Go to Top of Page

sjcnotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2014 :  4:35:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AKnotary

Here is the info I captured on my billing invoice from last year regarding this company. Based on the comments here in the forum, and the fact that their transaction was sloppy, I won't do business with them again, even though I received payment within less than 60 days.

Quick Loan Signing
2111 Business Center Drive, Ste. 204
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone: (949) 751-6808
Fax: (866) 313-6542 or 949-415-5222

I always create a billing invoice for EVERY signing I do. If I have concerns about payment I send the invoice with the doc package if the docs are going back to the signing company. Otherwise I send it by mail, email or fax. If I don't get payment in 45 days I send a late notice.

Another option for collection is to contact the Settlement Agent involved in your transaction and ask when they disbursed their payment to Quick Loan Signing (I capture the Settlement Agent info on my invoices when its a company new to me or if I have that gut instinct that something may go wrong). They may not give you this info, but it may give you an opportunity to speak with that company manager and explain that you're not getting timely payment and perhaps get a better contact number for Quick Loan Signing, or some resources where you can formally file a complaint.

You may be able to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, as well as any other professional organizations that license Quick Loan Signing. Contact the state where they are licensed and try to find out if there is a bond or how to otherwise file a complaint.

I've eaten only 1 signing fee....in 7 years. I've had to chase several for payment, and having the info mentioned above has helped me greatly. If you're in business for yourself, collection on accounts unfortunately is part of the process. It shouldn't be, but it is.

Vicki Kluever
NNA Certified Notary Signing Agent in Alaska
907) 539-7111

Go to Top of Page

jdavisva

Virginia
67 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2014 :  4:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

sjcnotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2014 :  3:55:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by sjcnotary

[quote]Originally posted by jdavisva

Anyone try to contact this company? I just sent them an email.

[quote]Originally posted by 007Notary

Looks like Quick Loan Signing's website is down. Was their Irvine address a commercial mailbox?

Meanwhile Almoataz Alsibai has gone into the insurance business in Fullerton Articles of Incorporation were filed October 4, 2013. 1200 South Highland, Fullerton CA 92832 Allied Insurance Agents, Inc.

California Secretary of State

Filing Type:
Articles of Incorporation

Active

State:
California

State ID:

D

I just filed a complaint against him with the California Department of Insurance. Seems more appropriate to me to "hit him in the wallet" just as he did to all of us rather than spend hours trying to collect my $95 fee. Maybe, if enough of us complain, this jerk will be out of a job and unable to swindle anyone else.

Go to Top of Page

sjcnotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2014 :  3:51:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Anyone try to contact this company? I just sent them an email.

quote:
Originally posted by 007Notary

Looks like Quick Loan Signing's website is down. Was their Irvine address a commercial mailbox?

Meanwhile Almoataz Alsibai has gone into the insurance business in Fullerton Articles of Incorporation were filed October 4, 2013. 1200 South Highland, Fullerton CA 92832 Allied Insurance Agents, Inc.

California Secretary of State

Filing Type:
Articles of Incorporation

Active

State:
California

State ID:

Date Filed:
Friday, October 04, 2013

Registered Agent
Almoataz Alsibai

007Notary

Go to Top of Page

sjcnotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2014 :  5:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mdackman

Can you give out the information so we may try to also contact him?

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

AKnotary

Alaska
36 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  3:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just completed a signing for Quick Loan Signing out of Irvine, CA. There are no comments in the forum under the Signing Companies. I wasn't impressed with their order or how it was handled.

Has anyone worked with them and have any feedback?

Vicki Kluever
NNA Certified Notary Signing Agent in Alaska
907) 539-7111
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.