123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Notary ASAP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Florida Girl

Florida
11 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2017 :  03:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! This is the type of information that Notary's everywhere live for. The people we choose to work with must respect us as fellow business owners, if they don't, and this one obviously doesn't - the word gets around. Thank you everyone - for keeping me and my fellow Notary's informed. I don't like to fight for money, I have earned, with anyone.

Linda Ann Frezza
Go to Top of Page

mihaelamillette

Alaska
6 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  4:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a lot of signings in May, thinking they will be a serious company. They were friendly on the phone or email.In June 13th I was supposed to get the first check.It didn't happen.So I called, the billing lady was very rude.Saying that their policy is that the checks go out in the 16th and that I should wait.Ok..... on the 19th called again since I was supposed to get the second check. They told me they will send it that day.On the 23th called them again, at this point they knew my name.I talked with Velvet, we were both polite.She told me a story that they moved the office and the checks from escrow went to the old office and they will send me that day the check.#128548; On the 26th I called again, this time wanting a clear answer after I emailed them my actions for late payment (60 days after signing).They told me that it takes more than 3 days to get the check here......Not, it does takes 3 days. Finally on the 28th I got the check, they did send me the on the 26th. I will not work with this company again.I have other trustworthy company's that I do not have to worry that I am not getting paid.

Mihaela Millette
Go to Top of Page

davidlwilliams

Massachusetts
47 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2014 :  08:34:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They now send emails with a link that allows you to take chump change or reject the same.
Their justification: "You should really try to just be happy in life and stop having so many restrictions on yourself. You would be surprises how much happier you would be.. sounds like you need to work on that. I will remove you from this list…and on a side note,… Its me that decides to hire you..not the other way around so think about that when your sitting at home with no work because you wont leave the house unless it’s on your terms. Have a good day J"
They hire me..so they get to pick what I am paid????
Guess I should try that on my plumber!
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  12:53:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just heard from this company for first time since my bad experience in January. I recognized the name, but couldn't recall the reason why. After a quick look at my records I soon remembered. I immediately emailed them back insisting that I be prepaid via Paypal if they still wanted to use my services. They responded right back cancelling the appointment in which I requested that they no longer contact me in regards to my notary services.

What do they expect when they treat notaries like crap? If they were truly sorry and professional they would understand why I want to protect myself and agree to prepayment. I already proved that I am of my word by getting the job done, THEY have not by failing to pay me on time and forcing me to threaten collections.

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent
www.mobilestocktonnotary.com
www.saccitynotary.com

Edited by - TGS1985 on 07/12/2013 12:55:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

MarianneTCO

Colorado
8 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2013 :  6:30:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received payment within 30 days from Notary ASAP Inc., out of Orange County, California. They were pleasant and easy to work with. I don't know if this is the company getting bad reviews. With so many names of companies with similar names, perhaps adding the location will give more accurate reviews.
Go to Top of Page

estre68132

Colorado
5 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  3:39:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been waiting for 60 days to get paid, made repeated calls and sent six e-mails...they are VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I will not work for them again!!

Mary K. Villalba
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  09:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diana

I have done a few jobs for them in the past, it does take some work to get paid.. I have put them on my Black list, I refuse to chase my money down.. I work for several great companies that pay well and quickly.. It's not worth my time to do 1 closing for them and spend 60 days fighting to get paid!!.. I will not work for Notary ASAP anymore either.. Good luck everyone!!

Exactly, I have a company that paid be for a full month's worth of work the first week of the following month meaning the majority of the work was paid within 15 days.

Besides if what ASAP Notary is saying is true, the fact that they don't even have the funds for a measly $$ amount then that's a huge warning sign that they might be near death. I'm pretty sure I'm a smaller company than ASAP Notary, yet I easly have $$$$+ worth of funds available just incase anything goes wrong.

- Tyler Soares -
www.saccitynotary.com

Edited by - TGS1985 on 01/28/2013 09:36:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

Diana

Pennsylvania
45 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2013 :  2:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done a few jobs for them in the past, it does take some work to get paid.. I have put them on my Black list, I refuse to chase my money down.. I work for several great companies that pay well and quickly.. It's not worth my time to do 1 closing for them and spend 60 days fighting to get paid!!.. I will not work for Notary ASAP anymore either.. Good luck everyone!!
quote:
Originally posted by TGS1985

STAY AWAY, WON'T PAY!!!

Well I made a bad call working for this company. Seems like the the reviews on NotRot were warrented. It's been 40+ days now and I have not been paid. I've contacted them three times about my payment, and each time I've been told the person I need to talk to is not available and that they'll get back to me right away, except they don't.

Now after emailing my contact yet again, she CC's me on a email to the company that requested the signing saying that she needs to be paid so she can pay me because she currently has no available funds.

So there you go, they're a company that getting by job by job and therefore if they don't get paid, you ain't getting paid. Stay the hell away from the terrible company at all costs.

- Tyler Soares -
www.saccitynotary.com

Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2013 :  11:43:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
STAY AWAY, WON'T PAY!!!

Well I made a bad call working for this company. Seems like the the reviews on NotRot were warrented. It's been 40+ days now and I have not been paid. I've contacted them three times about my payment, and each time I've been told the person I need to talk to is not available and that they'll get back to me right away, except they don't.

Now after emailing my contact yet again, she CC's me on a email to the company that requested the signing saying that she needs to be paid so she can pay me because she currently has no available funds.

So there you go, they're a company that getting by job by job and therefore if they don't get paid, you ain't getting paid. Stay the hell away from the terrible company at all costs.

- Tyler Soares -
www.saccitynotary.com
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  10:59:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AKnotary

I recently completed an order from ASAP Pro Notary Services out of Southlake, TX. Is this the same company?

No it isn't. This company is based out of Orange, CA. I just completed a short signing for them. They requested fax-backs which I charge extra for but they agreed to my fee. My only complaint so far is that the representative I spoke to was a little bit rude in her emails.

This company does have a history of paying late (60+ days) on NotRot so I'll have to wait and see if I'm actually paid within 30 days like they promise.

- Tyler Soares -
www.saccitynotary.com

Edited by - TGS1985 on 12/13/2012 11:00:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

AKnotary

Alaska
36 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  3:23:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently completed an order from ASAP Pro Notary Services out of Southlake, TX. Is this the same company?

I haven't yet been paid but it's also been less than 30 days. They wanted a large fax back. Other than that it seemed to go OK.

Vicki Kluever
NNA Certified Notary Signing Agent in Alaska
907) 539-7111
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  4:16:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for these guys before?

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.