123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 The Notary Diva
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Heatherlf

California
2 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2014 :  09:25:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Heatherlf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did an application signing for a reverse mortgage for them back on 1/27/14. Under the terms that I would sign the final docs too once it was processed. They said they would pay within 45 days. Followed up when I didn't get payment. And again a week later when nothing happened and all of a sudden their business dropped off the face of the earth. Phone disconnected, website deleted.

A week later I get a call from Don Van Hoosen, who had been my contact at Notary Diva. He now works for another company called Dedicated Documents. He wanted me to the final signing for the reverse mortgage and pay me for the application and signing. His email address came from a strange server and looked like it was just made to email me. No website for the current company, order template looked just like Notary Diva's and he was really trying to push me to do this in his words "to try to get me paid", and got really rude.

I think they are skipping from one company to another. I told him why I couldn't trust him and I would rather just take the loss than do business with him again. I told him not to contact me unless it was to pay me for the work I did, and if he did pay me then it would help his creditability.

Please beware of these two companies something fishy is going on, and I doubt I will get paid for the work I did back on 1/27.

Heather Fisher

Edited by - Heatherlf on 03/29/2014 09:35:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

Retiredkop

Colorado
29 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2013 :  4:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had one assignment with them, the company name says it all. Late paperwork, had to send multiple requests for payment. The made the no sign naughty list, I wouldn't sign for them again
Go to Top of Page

Texas
9 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  06:39:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit 28054's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a reverse mortgage app for them back in September. Although they were very pleasant over the phone, and docs were sent timely, it took 60 days to get payment. I should have asked their terms, so that's my fault; however I did send multiple emails and invoices, asking when to expect payment, and those were ignored. From reading on different forums about them, this appears to be a common practice.
I will not work for them again.

Robert Owens
Go to Top of Page

Starz

Oklahoma
24 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2013 :  3:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Starz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have done one closing for them. Payment time was two months. They have a policy of 1/2 pay if borrower excercises the RTC. I don't work for company's that infer I should have a financial interest in the borr loan.

Starz
Go to Top of Page

Adele

Nevada
13 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  09:47:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Adele's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Notary Diva is now under new management and pays in a timely fashion. I recommend them.

Adele Vandehouten
Go to Top of Page

beloved1213

39 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  09:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit beloved1213's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got a call from Derrick asking if I was available to do a reverse mortgage with 140-150 pages. He informed the fee was $125, and they pay within 15-30 days. I turned it down because he could NOT negotiate, and pay my fee which start at $150 for reverses. So glad I asked Derrick where he found me because from reading the forum they are slow/non-payers anyway!!! I will NEVER do business with this company!!!

Edited by - beloved1213 on 12/19/2012 11:56:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
1 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 :  6:06:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have 4 outstanding invoices with The Notary Diva. I had done a few signings for Keri over the past 6 mos and was always paid. Now she does not return emails, phone just says to hit "0" to speak to someone and then hangs up on me and the fax number just rings and does not accept faxes. I am really 'Pissed Off" about this!

Cathy L
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  06:10:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have done two over a long period of time. First was paid within a month. Most recent one in August took nearly 90 days to get paid. This indicates problems.

Go to Top of Page

sspeckin

Maine
13 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  09:31:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit sspeckin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone done work for the Notary Diva out of CA? I did one closing for them and am chasing my money.......

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.