123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Loan Processing Center, Louisville, KY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

7 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2015 :  08:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by ollie

I recently posted a complaint about 'Loan processing Center', about them not paying our earned fee.
I am mature enough to apologise when I make a mistake. It turns out that they did not have our correct mailing address, which is why it took so long to receive our earned fee.
So--I'm sorry. Will I work for them again--only if they have my correct mailing address.
Stay blessed notaries.
[/quote

I am on an 'automatic deposit' with LPC. out of Kentucky...never had a problem not sure if it is the same company you are dealing with. With all the companies I always ask if they have an automatic deposit for payment or even better ...the echeck that is sent to you via a secured site...you print out the check and deposit..works wonderfully...I am trying to eliminate checks by mail...there are still a few companies that do ...As a courtesy..I keep sending them the information on Echeck which has to be less expensive than mailing checks....FYI..
Go to Top of Page

ollie

Florida
30 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2015 :  09:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently posted a complaint about 'Loan processing Center', about them not paying our earned fee.
I am mature enough to apologise when I make a mistake. It turns out that they did not have our correct mailing address, which is why it took so long to receive our earned fee.
So--I'm sorry. Will I work for them again--only if they have my correct mailing address.
Stay blessed notaries.
Go to Top of Page

ollie

Florida
30 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2015 :  08:20:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We completed an assignment for Loan Processing Center on 07/09/2015. On 08/20/2015 we sent them a reminder, at which time they said they pay on such-n-such day. Six days later we sent another e-mail, at which time they said that they mailed the check.
A long story short--we still have not received our earned fee. Will we ever work for them again--not no, but &$%# no.
By-the-way, does anybody have National Loan Closers e-mail address?
Go to Top of Page

pjrager1

38 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2015 :  09:43:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
REPLY TO COMMENTS ON 5/16/2015:

Why I will work for LPC of KY again: There was a failure to communicate; the check was mailed to my old address in MD and was returned to LPC as "undeliverable." LPC emailed a copy of the returned envelope. Now they have my new address and all is well with LPC.

RE: Payment Procedures: - According to LPC's payment instructions, although no one wants to wait 45 days for their pay, LPC does pay as stated even though you might have to wait 45 days, they pay as agreed.
Go to Top of Page

pjrager1

38 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2015 :  3:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Job completed successfully March 26, 2015 - I sent email May 12 to BOTH the lending company and LPC of Kentucky stating "Notary Fee Way Past Due" I received a reply email from Lender stating, "LPC was paid 4/22 via FEDEX"!!! Right after this email, Danielle or Sheri...one of those women, called and told me the check was being written and she would call when they have a check number. Now, why in the world would I even want a check number? I told one of them to text me (thinking to myself...don't waste my time!). However, they seem to like to hear their own voices and called me again (what time wasters) and let me know the check number. All well and good, but do you think they even bothered to MAIL IT? It is now May 16th no check. Too frustrating to work for this company ever again!!!
Go to Top of Page

Retiredkop

Colorado
29 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2014 :  08:23:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I had an assignment to handle a simple cash property sale. I was given the assignment 3 days prior to the meeting date and time, and was told the documents would be available shortly. I started checking for document availability the day before the appointment. No documents were available. It got right down to 1/2 hour before the signing was to take place and I called about the docs. I was told that they would reschedule the day and time. I told them I had a lot of time invested in trying to get the document and that if they didn't have them I would not reschedule, and because of the remoteness of my area I told them it would be rough finding another Notary, That is when they went OFF. They said that they would call someone from 100 miles away and pay them $500.00 to handle the signing rather than deal with me. When they offered the work they offered $50.00 Max. My Min. is $100.00, they said they could only do $70.00. I told them I didn't have to go back to my office and could print the documents in my car on the way, but it would cost and extra $25.00. I thought I owed it to the seller to show up at the signing and tell him face to face that I couldn't get the documents. The buyers real estate broker got the docs, some how and paid me my full fee to handle the assignment. I am done working for LPS, the last two signings took 2 months to them getting around to pay me, I should have known better.
Go to Top of Page

ttsce0123

Ohio
2 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2014 :  12:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just want everyone to know that I did recieve payment from The Loan Processing Center, I also recieved a call from David that was very apologetic about the checks being late. He did say that they pay net 30/45. I would work for this company again, as long as I would recieve payment in a timley fashion.

Teresa

Edited by - ttsce0123 on 04/18/2014 12:09:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

ttsce0123

Ohio
2 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2014 :  12:25:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done 2 signings with them, One on 2/7/14 and one on 2/25/14, I have called and e-mailed everyday about my payment... they have told me that my payment has been sent out... and gave me a check number.... Bunch of bull... then called me and said that if I agree to start being "nice" to the company they will give me more work... Ummm I don' t work for free!!!!

Teresa

Edited by - ttsce0123 on 04/08/2014 12:26:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

peanut20

Minnesota
38 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2013 :  1:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can look up and sign up with the title co. they are sending these deals out for DataQuick of Minnetonka, MN they have a direct sign-up page.

john
Go to Top of Page

peanut20

Minnesota
38 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2013 :  06:48:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally got paid, after tons of threats, Ive asked them to remove me from there data base. If they don't remove me I will accept every close they send me but then when they send me docs, woops, forgot I cant do your close. Normally I would just walk away from a company like this but they need a bit of there own crap.

Edited by - peanut20 on 11/25/2013 06:51:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

peanut20

Minnesota
38 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2013 :  07:27:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are awful , going through the BS about policy and when payments are processed blah blah blah . Completed a close on 09-20, was told payment would come the week of 11-11, now being told they meant the payment will begin processing that week which means possibly next week. I gave them an ultimatum and I will update ya'll if it worked. And if so will pass on the plan of attack I used.

Edited by - peanut20 on 11/25/2013 06:50:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shelbybrns

Tennessee
8 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  08:29:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never do business with this company...they are bad news...finally got part of my money..
Go to Top of Page

dspolson

California
7 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  11:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit dspolson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We shall see what happens, I'm going to give them a chance to make it right, if they don't, then I do have an attorney to speak about it.

Dave Polson
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  5:57:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"telling me they had a check for me, for a signing I had done in January, but they needed a W-9 (which is required by federal tax law), a copy of my driver's license and a copy of my Notary Certificate."

Hogwash - all they needed to issue payment was a W-9 - those most certainly did NOT need a copy of the other two items to pay you.

Wonder if there's any legal action you can take against them for issuing you a stale check - there may be criminal penalties for this type of thing.

Hope you get paid

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

dspolson

California
7 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  5:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit dspolson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Last week, I received an email from this company, telling me they had a check for me, for a signing I had done in January, but they needed a W-9 (which is required by federal tax law), a copy of my driver's license and a copy of my Notary Certificate. I provided them with this information, and today I received a check from them dated 3/1/2013 with a limiting statement that the check was only good for 180, and this is day 187. I've sent them an email requesting a fresh check. Will keep you posted on what happens next.

Dave Polson
Go to Top of Page

Randlyman

California
20 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2013 :  5:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still trying to get paid from a signing on 3/22. Started with an email solicitation for an open signing from My Closing Tracker. Be advised, Just Say NO.
Go to Top of Page

California
48 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2013 :  08:23:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am still waiting on a print/trip fee from 3/9/13. I talked to Anthony who told me two months ago I "wasn't going to get rich from it". Seriously? I just want to be reimbursed since it cancelled the morning of, and no one bothered to tell me, before I drove 32 miles one way...

Teri W.
Go to Top of Page

davidlwilliams

Massachusetts
47 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2013 :  10:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by katrina frye

Should I give signing companies a signed w9, copy of my notary commision and insurance? Should I give them a copy of my drivers license too????? Hello???? I do not know who is recieving this information or who works in their offices with access to this information. What do you regulary give the signing companies that you sub-contract for?

There is a company that would not include me in their database because of nonsense like this. (8 pages of 'application,' what am I applying for?) Why would they TOTAL discretion, but insisted on knowing other companies I did signings for!
BTW This same company lost three (!!!) copies of my W9. Wonder where they went and who
Think before you sign these 'application' packets. Do you even know if they are identity thieves?
Go to Top of Page

AKnotary

Alaska
36 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  2:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should have followed my gut instinct and checked this forum before accepting a signing with this company. Their "parent" website of National Loan Closers isn't allowing me to log in even though I have provided all required documents, which they had to have in order to give me the order and allow me to "e-invoice" (similar to a prior posting). Emails to their "admin" address have bounced back. Phone calls are not answered, phone messages are not returned. I have mailed my invoice, but don't have high hopes. I keep a "black list" and this company/companies was just added.

As stated by several others....stay away! They go by National Loan Closers, aka Loan Processing Center of Ky, aka LPC, aka LPC Closers.

Vicki Kluever
NNA Certified Notary Signing Agent in Alaska
907) 539-7111
Go to Top of Page

California
2 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  1:26:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit 28053's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just received a call from this company. They were only offering $85, so I declined, I quoted $125 which is fair. She said if she can get it approved she will call back. BIG If she calls back, I will still be declining based on this reviews. I'm glad she offered such a low fee to start, seeing that I had not looked at the company ratings until now.

Crystal Ward-Mason CA/NSA
www.californianotary.co
Go to Top of Page

California
4 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  1:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did I signing for them on 11/9/12. I have not received payment yet.
Go to Top of Page

lbj123

Maryland
7 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2013 :  4:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit lbj123's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DEFINITELY, POSITIVELY - BY ALL MEANS - Do not work for this company at all. I have been doing this for 10 years and have not been one to put my 2 cents out there for SS. However, this one is nothing less than fraudulent. The signing was 11/20/12 and I just got paid 3/19/13. I called and emailed them repeatedly. Each time (if I was lucky to get a human being), I was told I still needed to send them more info, BS, TPL, W9, Drivers license, completed app, it went on and on and on. Finally, I sent a letter to the Attorney General and the BBB to report these guys. They even insisted that they could only pay me if I completed a form providing them with my bank routing number, account #, etc. Then they stated that there was a fee of $1.50 for this "privilege" after that. Then the note stated that they could also withdraw funds from my bank if there were any errors on the signing. I don't think so!!! I told them paper check or else. Here's the bottom line: For any of you who have not been paid by this fraudulent company, call Anthony. He says he does the Accounts Payable. His cell # is 502-664-7536. I even called him on a Sunday morning, while he was still in bed and left a message. He definitely called me back....after I used the words "mortgage fraud"
Their mailing address is 9462 Brownsboro Road, Suite 179, Louisville KY 40241. I have also revised my Invoice to include the name and address of the Lender, and Settlement Agent, along with the Disbursement Date Loan #, and File # (all found on the HUD). From here on out, I will not hesitate to advise all parties when a SS feels that they can walk away with MY $$$$. I have bills to pay just like they do.

Go to Top of Page

California
4 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  7:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are absolutely correct. I received a reply from a Lacy Nally regarding my complaint about the $5.00 deduction and was told it was because I did not send in an invoice and that constituted poor performance. An invoice was sent. I also have been shorted on 2 downloads and 2 signings for the same individuals. Notaries beware of this company. If you enjoy being on a merry-go-round, by all means work for them. Rudeness is their motto.
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2013 :  4:46:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya, Ya, Ya.... I know, I need to drop the topic. But when you have a laugh to forward, well.....

I just got a call from the mystery David Roberts. He's apparently an Attorney in New York. He said he purchased the company in October 2012. And, YES, they do know they are not allowed to deduct the $5.00. They are refusing to pay my $25.00 short pay fee. However, now thay you all know they they already know they are not allowed by LAW to deduct the $5.00 we can all collect. You can even reference me and send them a copy of this post.

Don't let these thieves get away with this. And also, Send them a physical invoice stating in the invoice that any short pay or late pay will incur a $25.00 fee. Then they can't argue with having to pay the fee.

Good luck collecting.

By the way, The number "David Roberts" called me from is (845)243-8864. Have fun calling him. I'm sure he will be pleased to speak with you. LOL

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2013 :  4:26:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, apparently notaries are the only people this company believes should follow directions.

Loan Processing Center of Kentucky, Inc is incorporated in Kentucky. However, their corporate charter has been disolved four times by the State of Kentucky Secretary of Stae and Department of Revenue for not filing returns since incorporation in 2000. Disolved in 2001, 2005, 2009 and 2011. They are currently reinstated.

Now, I was told this fantasy "David Roberts" is the President of LPC Kentucky. The SOS states it's N Touche. Signed documents as President, N Touche. Signed General Manager Gina Touche. I'm thinking these people are a scam waiting to fall apart in the next melt down.

Current Officers
General Manager Regina Touche'
Limited Partner Greg High
Limited Partner Renee Taylor

Individuals / Entities listed at time of formation
Incorporator
W. PAUL SCHULTZ

Maybe I'm blind, but I'm not seeing "David Roberts" anywhere as a partner or principal of this orgainzation. Me thinks somebody did lie to me.

So, when they give you their line of bull just tell them that you hope they forever forget to file their annual returns.

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

Louisiana
18 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  1:19:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do not work with this signing company. They have a rule that if you do not update a closing by 10AM EST in their system they will dock you $5.00 and not tell you that this has been done. This is an unfair practice especially when they are paid their full about from the lender after a closing. Just another way to scam notaries. Avoid at all costs.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.