123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Infinite Notaries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  11:00:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
See the review score for Infinite Notaries below

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=69&Infinite+Notaries

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  06:40:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aideyr

I did a singing for Inifinite Notaries back in August 2008. I called Rhonda to ask for my check, and she said it will be 60 days before the check goes out. October came and went and no check. I started emailing her and calling her, no signs at all. I got so busy and forgot about it. Its time to do my taxes and saw a red line which means, I haven't gotten that check yet. I called the title company and the number has been changed. I live in CA, signing company is in Texas and the title company is in Maryland, Oh! and the lender is in New York; this is too crazy. Can someone please tell me how I go about in getting that money back or do I just file as a loss?
Yvonne

Too bad you let it go so long - you may have had a shot getting paid by the title company....as you can see from my previous posts, Rhonda/Infinite Notaries closed up shop on 9/30/2008...I was lucky enough to get paid by the title company when I found out...

I suppose you can still try to get payment from title but after all this time I'm afraid you may well be stuck with a loss...

Good Luck...

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

aideyr

California
4 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  8:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a singing for Inifinite Notaries back in August 2008. I called Rhonda to ask for my check, and she said it will be 60 days before the check goes out. October came and went and no check. I started emailing her and calling her, no signs at all. I got so busy and forgot about it. Its time to do my taxes and saw a red line which means, I haven't gotten that check yet. I called the title company and the number has been changed. I live in CA, signing company is in Texas and the title company is in Maryland, Oh! and the lender is in New York; this is too crazy. Can someone please tell me how I go about in getting that money back or do I just file as a loss?
Yvonne
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  3:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good News!! But first a quick update...

Title company never did call me back about the copy of the canceled check sooooo....I filed a complaint with the state insurance department.....long story short, after several referrals, I got a letter today that title had cut a check to me to resolve the complaint!!! Yaaaayyyy....:)

Now I just need to get that check - but the insurance department did send me a copy of the check that was cut.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2008 :  03:55:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smart move....

Rhonda at Infinite Notaries never did return my call and the girl at the title company in charge of providing canceled checks never returned my call either. In fact, title told me they WON'T provide copies of canceled checks....so off went a letter to the Maryland Insurance Department (with copies to title and SS) explaining my deal and asking them to intervene - someone is sitting on my money and it's not me...

Edited by - LindaH on 10/15/2008 03:56:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

kimcole132

North Carolina
100 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2008 :  10:32:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Infinite Notaries actually scheduled it several weeks ago. To be honest I am not really sure who called me to tell me they shut their doors. All I know is "she" asked if I still wanted to do the closing. She (who ever) said she did not know who would pay me, so I politely declined.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  10:15:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Called the title company associated with the signing I did - Infinite Notaries closed their doors on 9/30/2008....AARRGGHH!

Kim - when did Infinite Notaries schedule you for this? Curious if they were still booking signings after shutting down. Also, what do you mean title has no idea if you'll get paid? If it's a purchase you should get paid immediately at the table or immediately on disbursement by title....MHO

Linda

Edited by - LindaH on 10/08/2008 10:40:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  10:00:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you kidding me? Not another one....

Linda
Go to Top of Page

kimcole132

North Carolina
100 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  09:38:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received a call this morning from the lender/title (not sure) saying I was scheduled to do the purchase closing on Monday (which I was) but that Infinite Notaries has shut their doors and no longer in business. She ask if I was still gonna do the closing but she was not sure who would pay me so I said "no". I have emailed them but no reply as of yet.

Edited by - kimcole132 on 10/08/2008 09:39:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  07:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From what I've read elsewhere the news isn't real good - I just did a signing for them Friday before checking them out - she doesn't pay until title pays her, which she claims is about 45-60 days - I got her to agree, in writing, to cut me a check within 30 days whether she's been paid or not. I'm not feeling real good about it but the deed is done and we shall see.

Example: Someone else just got a check Saturday for a signing in 1/07....yes, that's January 2007. Someone else is owed an invoice from January, 2006.

Other than the above, I can't give you recommendations about the company as I'm in "wait and see" mode....

Good Luck!!
Go to Top of Page

kimcole132

North Carolina
100 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  1:51:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got a call to complete a purchase signing for them in Oct. Any updated information on their pay practices would be helpful. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Vikki1Touch

Florida
26 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2008 :  10:15:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vikki1Touch's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi gjk,
I know you previously received a delay in payment with our company due to the co-owner at that time not handling his department well. I know that Tommy corrected the situation for you when it was brought to his attention (as noted in another forum). Your acceptance of a signing on Friday has been greatly appreciated considering your past experience. Please feel free to post upon your payment's receipt. I am working diligently to restore the reputation of our company.

Best Regards,

Vikki Ruiz
1 Touch Closings, Corp
954.481.8957 Office
Go to Top of Page

Kentucky
26 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  09:04:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did one for Infinite Notaries in 2006 and was paid June 2007
Go to Top of Page

n/a

0 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  01:38:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been waiting to be paid from Infinite Notary for closings that I did in November & December 2006. The Title Company that processed the loans was First Title and Escrow located in Rockville, MD. I spoke with Gail with Infinite Notary who told me that she was waiting to be paid from the Title Co., however that was over 1 year ago. I have not reported Infinite Notary to the BBB yet, but I intend to do so, especially after seeing so many others have problems.
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  10:47:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just got a call from Infinite Notary and took a job for this Friday. Then got on this forum to see if I could find anything on them and what do you know! I called them back and got their voice mail and left a message that I would only do the closing if they paid me in advance via Paypal. That I had done some research and showed they don't pay or slow pay. I wanted them to know their name is out there in a negative way. Needless to say, I haven't heard back from them. I am warning my fellow NSA's in this area also. We do that for each other here in Tallahassee. Thanks everyone for the heads up and taking the time to warn others. Watch out for Federated Land Title too in Cincinnati, Ohio. They aren't responding to me either. Also, 1 Touch Closings in Boca Raton. I'm going after them now with Prepaid Legal.

gjk
Go to Top of Page

Suzannem

California
6 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  04:03:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Suzannem's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We were finally paid by Infinite Notary but will not work for them again. We had left multiple phone messages, faxed requests and emails without any response from Infinite Notary.
Go to Top of Page

Suzannem

California
6 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  04:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Suzannem's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I also did a signing for Infinite Notary on May 4, 2007. They do not answer their phone, and have not responded to phone messages, faxes or emails. A word of caution to fellow notaries, they are impossible to reach to obtain payment. Any suggestions on how to proceed to collect payment without going to Small Claims?
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Arizona
1 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2007 :  3:51:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completed a signing on Feb 12, 2007, have not received payment for this yet. I sent out a reminder letter and just emailed them today (3/19/2007) concerning my payment. I will let you know how this turns out. :)

Linda S. Allen
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Maryland
1 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  02:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someone recommended this notary signing company. Needless to say I made several calls in January and February and have not gotten a return call yet!!!
After reading some feedback from this forum I can only guess why.
Go to Top of Page

GF_CA

66 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  04:58:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit GF_CA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for them and, they paid me after 60 days and after so many call. I would not work for them anymore.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  02:05:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am also experiencing slow pay with Infinite Notaries, 90 day slow pay.

They give you space to work times with borrowers, but not paying is not cool!!!
WATCH OUT for them!!!
Go to Top of Page

DonnaFleming

Florida
33 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2006 :  01:43:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just got my check from Infinite Notaries. I emailed and let them know they were not being honest with me or other notaries.

Donna Fleming
Go to Top of Page

rmorton

6 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  4:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit rmorton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Terrible Company. They owe me for 4 closings which they gave me within 3 weeks. Emails & calls are fruitless. . Intend to report to BBC and other notaries on my database.
quote:
Originally posted by DonnaFleming

Has anyone did signings for Infinite notaries. I'm still waiting on payment from two months ago.

Donna Fleming

Ray Morton
Go to Top of Page

DonnaFleming

Florida
33 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  11:29:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone did signings for Infinite notaries. I'm still waiting on payment from two months ago.

Donna Fleming
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.