123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Signature Closers - OH
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.1 person disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rmwells@tds.net

Ohio
18 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2015 :  07:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great company to work for. Getting paid is easy - no invoices needed, direct deposit on 5th day of month.

Bob Wells
Go to Top of Page

ollie

Florida
30 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2015 :  09:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Be careful how you instruct people to fill out forms! What you should say is, "I can not tell you how to fill out this form, however, I can tell you how other people have opted to fill out this form".

Be careful out there.
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2015 :  01:42:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Payment for everything done during the month is paid on the 5th of the next month by direct deposit. Even work on the last day of the month is paid. Which means getting paid 5 days after doing something. No one does that. Never an issue about if or when you will get paid. Everything web base and no hand holding. You are treated as a professional.
Go to Top of Page

ohionotarial

Ohio
36 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2015 :  10:16:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit ohionotarial's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Another great company. Very professional, fair and responsive. I love 'em too, wish I heard from them more often.

Jay Schankman - Ohio Notary Public
NNA Certified Signing Agent
Notary2Pro Trained

"Providing Notarial Services Throughout Central and Southern Ohio"

#prideandintegrity

www.ohionotarial.com
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2013 :  12:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diana

I have done several closings for Signature Closers, I liked them up until today.. Their friendly, they pay quickly and sometimes do not argue about my fee. I have been a closer for 6+ yrs (full time). That closing had an Auto Pay form in the pkg (like most do) It had all of the borrowers account info pre-filled for the Auto Pay. Well the borrowers refused to sign the form because they did not want the Auto Pay. When I sent the pkg back,signature closers contacted me about the form not being signed, I told them the borrowers refused to sign the form, they insisted "EZ Pay is not required for this loan" but it needed to be signed. I checked with the borrowers and they told me NO, they didnt want to sign it. OK, I told Signature closers that and today I received an email today stating that a check had been mailed for a recent closing I completed. It is $25 short! Because the borrowers refused to sign the EZ Pay form!!! All I have to say is I have Never been docked pay in the 1000's of closings I have completed!! I close 8-10 a week, steady, I do not need a company like this that disrespects their Notaries like Signature Closers does.. Read the fine print people, you too will get ripped off by this company if your borrower refuses to sign a form!!

In similar situations I have the borrowers print in big block letters across the document DECLINED and sign to indicate that they do NOT want "auto pay". Never had a problem and have had the same situation over a dozen times.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

BigLar

Minnesota
15 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2013 :  10:14:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great outfit...pay fast, docs are always right. I wish all my title services were as good as Signature Closers! Kudos

Laurence
Go to Top of Page

California
48 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2013 :  08:23:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mitzy, I do the same thing if they decline auto-pay. As far as Signature Closers goes, I love them! I just wish they had more signings in my small valley. Direct deposit within the first few days of the month for the previous month's signings! It's awesome! I wish they were all like that.

Teri W.
Go to Top of Page

mitzt33

California
11 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  11:13:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have no issues with SC. They pay prompt and resolve issues. Re: the EZ-Pay form. This is what I do for all of my signings. I will ask borrowers if they want their payments automatically deducted?. If they say no and the form doesn't have a decline option. I have the borrowers write decline and sign. I haven't had a problem.

Mitzi Turner
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2013 :  10:01:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed working with them...good company.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2013 :  08:40:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awesome company. Wish there were more like them.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

On the Go

Nevada
26 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  11:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I love Signature Closers! Mark, Chris, Rachel, and Fred are awesome!
Friendly, pay is never a problem, docs on time 95% of the time. This would be the only company I would work for if I could!
Go to Top of Page

n/a

13 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2013 :  2:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done quite a few closings for Signature Closers and have been very satisfied with them. A great company!
Go to Top of Page

Diana

Pennsylvania
45 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2013 :  08:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done several closings for Signature Closers, I liked them up until today.. Their friendly, they pay quickly and sometimes do not argue about my fee. I have been a closer for 6+ yrs (full time). That closing had an Auto Pay form in the pkg (like most do) It had all of the borrowers account info pre-filled for the Auto Pay. Well the borrowers refused to sign the form because they did not want the Auto Pay. When I sent the pkg back,signature closers contacted me about the form not being signed, I told them the borrowers refused to sign the form, they insisted "EZ Pay is not required for this loan" but it needed to be signed. I checked with the borrowers and they told me NO, they didnt want to sign it. OK, I told Signature closers that and today I received an email today stating that a check had been mailed for a recent closing I completed. It is $25 short! Because the borrowers refused to sign the EZ Pay form!!! All I have to say is I have Never been docked pay in the 1000's of closings I have completed!! I close 8-10 a week, steady, I do not need a company like this that disrespects their Notaries like Signature Closers does.. Read the fine print people, you too will get ripped off by this company if your borrower refuses to sign a form!!
Go to Top of Page

IntegrityNotary

69 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2013 :  09:35:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been working with Signature Closers for a few months now. They pay like clockwork and are very helpful and responsive to any questions or issues.

Just watch out for those VA loans-they run anywhere from 175 to 225 pages! I always raise my fee for those- 99% of the time the scheduler will approve it.
Go to Top of Page

malbroughnotary

Louisiana
2 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2013 :  6:09:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit malbroughnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've been dealing with these guys for a few weeks. Excellent communication skills, friendly staff, and they stick up for their notaries if things go a little haywire. Amanda can only be described in one word - AWESOME!

If you get the chance, take the assignment! You won't regret it!

Ryan A. Malbrough, Civil Law Notary
(504) 329-9462
http://www.malbroughnotary.com
malbroughnotary@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2012 :  09:53:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like Signatures Closers, they are nice and pay promptly!

ALNOTARY
Go to Top of Page

JeanScott

Ohio
8 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2012 :  11:15:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit JeanScott's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been doing closings for signature closers for years now
and they pay very fairly. I think they are one of the most
professional signing companies I have ever worked for.

Go to Top of Page

jocelynj

Utah
30 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  09:45:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
]I love signature closers. They pay really well and are great to work with.

Jocelyn Waters
Go to Top of Page

Ldelrey

Florida
6 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2012 :  04:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done many closing for this company and no problems at this time.

Lidia R Del Rey
Go to Top of Page

shobbs

California
1 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2012 :  5:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently accepted a signing with Signature Closers...where I printed documents and the signing was cancelled at the last minute. I had spent a lot of time with the borrowers and, in fact, they are the ones that told me the signing had been cancelled at the last minute. The notice of cancellation from Signature Closers out of OHIO came to me via email AFTER the scheduled time to sign! They refused to reimburse me for my time, printing, etc. I have been a closer for over 10 years and have never experienced this kind of disrespect. They have no cancellation policy, so if you print docs and do your due dilligence with the borrower's adhead of time and the signing gets cancelled...you are SOL. Will never go there again.
Go to Top of Page

Jeanette

Ohio
1 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2012 :  09:35:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done many closings for Signature Closers-OH.they are very professional and always pay on time. I would recommend them to anyone.

Jeanette Fleming
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2011 :  7:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please do not confuse this company with Nations Signature Closers. Signature Closers is in Worthington, OH and have a mailing address in Columbus, OH.

Signature Closers, LLC
P.O Box 218303
Columbus, OH 43221

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.