123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Convenient Settlement Services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yvonne1134

California
13 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2016 :  08:56:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just accepted my first signing order from CSS. I will update after the signing to let you all know how it went. There has not been a review to this topic board since 2013.
Go to Top of Page

amw333

Virginia
10 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2013 :  4:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CSS is always great to work with, despite their lower than average fees. They're always available and respond immediately to emails/phone calls. I've done numerous closings for them in the Northern Virginia area, and 9 times out of 10 it's a hassle free transaction!

AnnMarie
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2013 :  11:52:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They emailed me with a job for $75 for San Francisco. Low ballers who then argue about how a job only takes 2 hours. They think $75 should be okay and think we make plenty of money for that amount.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

kristancrawford

Virginia
8 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2013 :  10:55:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Refusing to pay $85 fee because borrower asked me to sit with her while she read the closing package word for word and I told her I would not be able to do that. Borrower complained to title. I was never asked my side, my pay was just forfeited. Unfortunately it is a case of she said she said but in 10 years I've never been told I wouldn't be paid because I couldn't sit with a borrower for 3 hours while they read everything word for word.

If you accept a closing from CSS you may want to record it via a cell phone (the closing). The borrower may tell title things that never happened and you're out $85. A simple case of a customer complaining so they don't have to pay. Lesson learned.
Go to Top of Page

kristancrawford

Virginia
8 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2013 :  07:29:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never had a problem with them before but I still have an open invoice from December 28, 2012 I'm waiting for payment on. Calls/Emails go unanswered, not sure what's up. A lot of work to chase down $85 :(

Kristan Crawford
Go to Top of Page

California
1 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  09:26:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ SignRocket - These guys sent me a request this morning. I was just wondering if your payment issue was resolved and what the outcome was? Trying to decide if I want to take a chance on these guys.
Go to Top of Page

signrocket

Florida
8 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2012 :  09:04:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Currently have an open invoice from Jan. trying to get paid.Was promised net 30.......
Go to Top of Page

groberts131

Tennessee
27 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  06:04:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit groberts131's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've worked for Convenient Settlement for several years. They don't do much in my area but I always accept a job from them because they pay quickly and are easy to work with. The last signing I did for them was on June 22, 2011 and received payment by July 16th.

TN Notary
Go to Top of Page

North Carolina
8 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  05:12:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Josh and Melissa are the BEST!
They are always so amiable...and friendly!
They LOVE their notaries and are the perfect company to work for in
NC!
They send documents on time, pay on time and have your back if any thing arises!
They are a highly reputable company in NC, and it's a pleasure to work for them!

K.Jamison
Charlotte, NC

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

North Carolina
3 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2011 :  05:52:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I worked for these people in Dec 2009 - instructions on the confirmation were clear - had an emergency/contact number - and they paid promptly ! !

v gaddy
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2011 :  11:58:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for this outfit before?

Convenient Settlement Services
18125 W. Catawba Avenue,
Suite # 6
Cornelius, NC 28031
http://www.cssclosings.com/

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.