123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Final Link Signings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 2 people liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

OliveM

Utah
1 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2014 :  9:39:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have received bankruptcy notice also. They owe me $410. The address listed for Mazen Bassam Abdallah is 7421 Edinger Apt. 1406, Huntington Beach, CA 926447.

The Bankruptcy Trustee is Jeffrey I Golden, Weiland, Golden, Smiley, Wang Ekva, P.O. Box 2470, Costa Mesa, CA 92628-2470
Phone 714.966.1000 Fax 714.966.1002

The "Meeting of Creditors" information follows.
Case No: 8:14-bk-12825-CB
Date and Time: June 18, 2014 - 09:00 A.M.

I have done some research and have found that the Abdallah name owns several properties, but in Trusts. Ali B. Abdallah in particular.
This looks like downright dishonesty. There must be some way to stop them from continuing to defraud us. In my case I've thought about going after him for "Elder Abuse."

Olive H. Michaelis
Go to Top of Page

carnwadrick

California
5 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2013 :  12:59:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit carnwadrick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel

Update on Final Link and the very honest Mr. Ali Bassam Abdallah who just happens also to be a California Notary.

I just received Bankrupsy paper work from the courts. The phone number for those of you is 855-460-9641 and the case number is: 8:13-bk-14349-TA. They are using his SSN: 132-76-7515 to identify him. He changed the name of his signing company to Home Signing and 6 months later to now Signing Stream Ink so be aware of them.

Daniel l. Stephens

I am owed $2400 by Final Link but are you quite sure Home Signing/Signing Stream are owned by Ali and/or Mazen Abdallah ?. My experience with Home Signing/Signing Stream has been very good with prompt payment on all my signings
Go to Top of Page

Henry

California
20 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2013 :  1:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info. Do you know the real owner of the business is not Mr Ali but his brother Mr Mazen B Abdallah (younger brother)? Dig out the county/state records more deeply and you will find that in the system. I am giving you the clue. Best of luck. They are doing all that to confuse the Notaries.
Henry

quote:
Originally posted by Colonel

Update on Final Link and the very honest Mr. Ali Bassam Abdallah who just happens also to be a California Notary.

I just received Bankrupsy paper work from the courts. The phone number for those of you is 855-460-9641 and the case number is: 8:13-bk-14349-TA. They are using his SSN: 132-76-7515 to identify him. He changed the name of his signing company to Home Signing and 6 months later to now Signing Stream Ink so be aware of them.

Daniel l. Stephens

Go to Top of Page

Colonel

California
5 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2013 :  12:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Daniel l. Stephens
Go to Top of Page

sandiegocountynotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2013 :  11:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit sandiegocountynotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They have again changed their name, Now it's called Signing Stream .com !!

BEWARE!!

***Urgent: Anyone that is owed money from Final Link or Home Signings, please contact me at notarysd1@gmail(dot)com . Let me know how much you are owed as well. There is a Detective that is on this case and the more people we are, the stonger the case and the faster we get these people. I can give you more info once you email me if you like. Thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by Henry

Thanks for the post. This Final Link Signings, owe me about $4000.00 for past signings. If the God is with us, we will get the money.
I do not know,why they think doing business like that is a good practice.
H N

quote:
Originally posted by 1357

This company is a joke!
They call and ask tons of questions about your experience and then offer at most $75.00 for an eDoc closing. DON'T fall for it! Read the reviews on here and NR! Not only is the offered pay amount LOW... they DON'T pay as agreed! When I mentioned the reviews to them, they got very rude and responded with "just who do you think you are to ask about the pay for other notaries?" - My response: A concerned Notary that you called, and based on the reviews; intended to defraud me as well. No thank you!

Roman Cedillo
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2013 :  6:32:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Henry,

Let's assume that Final went to the MAX (their max) and gave you $100 per job. 4000$ would be 40 signings. Just curious, how can you accept the 25-40 jobs when the prior two dozen have not been paid?

My policy is 3 jobs outstanding for ANY customer - even my favorites. I have been asked "don't you trust us?" often. I reply "Are you bigger and more capitalized than the former Lehman Brothers". "Of course not" is the reply. Well, I reply - "They folded owing me for 3 jobs".

BTW: On occasion a check has been overnighted to me so I can accept job number 4.

Extending endless credit precipitates the fall.....

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com

Edited by - edelske on 02/05/2013 6:35:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Henry

California
20 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2013 :  12:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the post. This Final Link Signings, owe me about $4000.00 for past signings. If the God is with us, we will get the money.
I do not know,why they think doing business like that is a good practice.
H N

quote:
Originally posted by 1357

This company is a joke!
They call and ask tons of questions about your experience and then offer at most $75.00 for an eDoc closing. DON'T fall for it! Read the reviews on here and NR! Not only is the offered pay amount LOW... they DON'T pay as agreed! When I mentioned the reviews to them, they got very rude and responded with "just who do you think you are to ask about the pay for other notaries?" - My response: A concerned Notary that you called, and based on the reviews; intended to defraud me as well. No thank you!

Go to Top of Page

North Carolina
4 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  12:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This company is a joke!

Go to Top of Page

sandiegocountynotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2012 :  5:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit sandiegocountynotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
***Urgent: Anyone that is owed money from Final Link or Home Signings, please contact me at notarysd1@gmail(dot)com . Let me know how much you are owed as well. There is a Detective that is on this case and the more people we are, the stongerthe case and the faster we get these people. I can give you more info once you email me if you like. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

DebP

Colorado
3 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  10:30:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have filed a law suit and am following up the DA's office to pursue criminal action against Final Link.

quote:
Originally posted by ahn

I got a (form letter) response back from the Orange County DA... It seems that they won't prosecute unless we can show that a lot of people have been defrauded by Final Link. IF YOU HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED BY FINAL LINK'MAZEN BASSAM ABDALLAH: Please go to the Orange County DA page and file a complaint: http://www.orangecountyda.com/docs/consumer_complaint_form__2_.pdf
OR, if you prefer, please send me a private email if you would like me to pass along your info/complaint to the DA (in my response to them)... The more people they hear from, the better chance we have of shutting him down (and winning our cases in court).
We need to work together on this. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by sandiegocountynotary

Final Link owes me a lot of money!!! I need to file suit, please email me whomever wants to join or is already in the process. All employees went to work to Home Signings, including Nina Hayes, Yvette Montgomery, Katie Chor, Michele Parks... I won't stop until I get my money. All workers including Mazen Bassam Abdallah, will get a very bad rep with all loan companies, I will be contacting all companies they have worked for in the past until I get paid for all the signings I did for them. I have record of all of them.

Note to Home Signings / Final Link Employees/owners: It is in your best interest to contact me and get my invoices paid before I start this process. This post and many more on other sites will stay up until I get paid. Everytime people or companies Google your name, they will see this posting.

Go to Top of Page

P2R

North Carolina
28 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2012 :  11:36:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit P2R's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Does anyone know Mazen or Ali Abdallah's home address, current address or new phone numbers?

Check on the California Secretary of State's website. Final Link is listed there along with contact info on the Abdallahs.

Paralegal to the Rescue
Go to Top of Page

sandiegocountynotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2012 :  09:53:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit sandiegocountynotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know Mazen or Ali Abdallah's home address, current address or new phone numbers?
Go to Top of Page

Connecticut
10 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2012 :  04:37:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit 1578's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I too am out 100.00 from last April. I will join you in your compaint against this company.

Go to Top of Page

Dannotary

California
265 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2012 :  09:05:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dannotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
RUN from this co. To all newbies, dont get sucked in by them.
Go to Top of Page

cjf

Minnesota
8 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2012 :  07:25:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did work for this company last April and May and have not been paid. I completed the form for the District Attorney for Orange County and am sending in today. They owe me $240.

Carla Ferrell
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  9:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm in! They need to pay or we need to put them out of business for good! IJS!
quote:
Originally posted by ahn

I got a (form letter) response back from the Orange County DA... It seems that they won't prosecute unless we can show that a lot of people have been defrauded by Final Link. IF YOU HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED BY FINAL LINK'MAZEN BASSAM ABDALLAH: Please go to the Orange County DA page and file a complaint: http://www.orangecountyda.com/docs/consumer_complaint_form__2_.pdf
OR, if you prefer, please send me a private email if you would like me to pass along your info/complaint to the DA (in my response to them)... The more people they hear from, the better chance we have of shutting him down (and winning our cases in court).

quote:

Final Link owes me a lot of money!!! I need to file suit, please email me whomever wants to join or is already in the process. All employees went to work to Home Signings, including Nina Hayes, Yvette Montgomery, Katie Chor, Michele Parks... I won't stop until I get my money. All workers including Mazen Bassam Abdallah, will get a very bad rep with all loan companies, I will be contacting all companies they have worked for in the past until I get paid for all the signings I did for them. I have record of all of them.

Note to Home Signings / Final Link Employees/owners: It is in your best interest to contact me and get my invoices paid before I start this process. This post and many more on other sites will stay up until I get paid. Everytime people or companies Google your name, they will see this posting.

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  9:43:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with you! They don't owe my much, less than $300. but they owe me.
quote:

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

jschultz

California
37 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  8:35:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Taking action such as this, is exactly what needs to be done.I have to wonder what the folks at the Orange County D.A.'s office must think about this recent activity that's being reported to them now.
I started a letter writing campaign a couple of years ago to inform them of the criminals at Dynamic Field Solutions.Shortly thereafter those deadbeats were gone.Coincidence? I hope not.
It seems to me there are numerous deadbeat companies operating in the Orange County cesspool.

Informing your fellow Notaries of these criminal activities, but taking no action will never put these scumbag companies out of business.
I applaud your efforts to unite and take action.
Best of luck to all of you in your efforts to collect.
Go to Top of Page

DawnNagata

5 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  4:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am very interested in joining you. Please email me at notary3@sbcglobal.net and let me know what I need to be doing to participate.

Thank you! Dawn
Go to Top of Page

ahn

14 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  11:23:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

quote:

Go to Top of Page

sandiegocountynotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2012 :  08:44:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit sandiegocountynotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like to join you on complaints, contact me at notarysd1@gmail(dot)com
quote:
Originally posted by ahn

Final Link's owner, Mazen Bassam Abdallah has taken down the Final Link web site/email and has a new signing service: Home Signings (homesignings.com) Beware!!! I will be filing complaints with Orange County California District Attorney's Office and California Secretary of State regarding non-payment and notary misconduct. Mazen Bassam Abdallah's Notary Commission number is: 1981661

Anyone care to join me in the complaints?

Home Signings/Mazen Bassam Abdallah
13950 Milton Ave Suite 405
Westminster, CA 92683
714-576-2888
info@homesignings.com

**I just spoke with Mr. Abdallah on the phone and he claims he was not the "owner" of Final Link - just the "agent" for them and said I would have to contact Final Link for payment (which of course is impossible, since he removed the web site/email and the phone number is just a voicemail...

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Signer

I did a signing Final Link Signing in April 2012 and five months and 6 or more phone calls and three emails I still have not receive payment. First responce was to wait 60 day for payment. When I did not get paid after the 60 days called again this time they could not find invoice. I faxed and email them one and they have not responded to my calls or emails. I have filed a report with the BBB.

Signer be forwarned on FINAL LINK SIGNING SERVICES

Roman Cedillo
Go to Top of Page

sandiegocountynotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2012 :  12:42:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit sandiegocountynotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Edited by - sandiegocountynotary on 09/20/2012 12:49:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

Tennessee
8 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  08:14:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit 10014's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am owed for 2 in june $ 225... out... They are surely working as the new company. Home Signings. but the email comes back and I left a meassage hmm. they didnt call me back... I have called the lenders who hired them, of course they say Final Link was paid... I am out of luck...

Contact | Home Signings
homesignings.com
Home Signings, Inc. 13950 Milton Avenue, Suite 405 Westminster, CA 92683 Phone: 714-576-2888 Fax: Email: info@homesignings.com

Penny Bowhall
Rockin Double B Services
PO Box 363
Thompson’s Station, TN 37179
Cell 615-400-012
PennyCan@bellsouth.net
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  10:52:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I had seen this post prior to accepting jobs from Final Link. I'm still owed $230 for my June signings. Home Signings will not admit they are connected. Let's all contact each title, escrow and broker company they are affiliated with and advise them of their lack of paying their notaries. For me, they are a $230 deadbeat company.
quote:
Originally posted by deeslim58

quote:
Originally posted by hven

Stay away from this company. I am disappointed, but not at all surprised to see they are still getting negative feedback. Without going into details my story is more of the same. From beginning to end it took 8 months to get paid for all the jobs I did for them. They said they are under new management and only PayPal now. The last time a spoke with them was in January when Paypal system was supposedly implemented. It seems to be all lip service. I really hope the title company I had to complain to to get paid does not hire them any longer! How do crummy signing Co.’s stay in business with so many complaints to BBB? I regularly get calls from Final Link and always say “no thank you” but have wondered if I may be making a mistake. Silly really, to want to give them another chance… but we do have to make a living. I yet again have been saved by this forum. I am really glad I have not agreed to any offers. What a headache!

Ms. Dee

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  10:47:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hven

Stay away from this company. I am disappointed, but not at all surprised to see they are still getting negative feedback. Without going into details my story is more of the same. From beginning to end it took 8 months to get paid for all the jobs I did for them. They said they are under new management and only PayPal now. The last time a spoke with them was in January when Paypal system was supposedly implemented. It seems to be all lip service. I really hope the title company I had to complain to to get paid does not hire them any longer! How do crummy signing Co.’s stay in business with so many complaints to BBB? I regularly get calls from Final Link and always say “no thank you” but have wondered if I may be making a mistake. Silly really, to want to give them another chance… but we do have to make a living. I yet again have been saved by this forum. I am really glad I have not agreed to any offers. What a headache!

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

jschumer

14 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  10:19:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done many signings for this company and haven't been paid in a fair amount of time. I did a signing for them last month, but only if payment was received within 30 days. I had Mazen confirm my late charge at the time of signing. I emailed an invoice to 3 people twice (at different times), called to confirm receipt of invoice, called twice to remind them that payment was coming due and to make sure they had everything they need for payment. Well, it's late now. I've called a few times this week and get the run around. No one can seem to get a hold of Mazen (or that's what they tell me) and he needs to ok early payment as "they do not pay signing agents within 30 days" (they don't pay them within 60 or 90+ days either) If you want to fight for your money, work for this company.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.