123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Safe Signings -- Fullerton, CA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2014 :  02:08:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They get you through Notary Cafe.
Go to Top of Page

KathrynTong

California
1 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2014 :  4:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here. I don't know how to sign up with them.

quote:
Originally posted by Lvnlavita

Where can I go to sign up with this company? Their site that I am finding asks for a log in name and pass word, which I do not have yet.
Please advise. I'm a VA notary.

Veta O. Wholey

Kathryn Tong
Go to Top of Page

Lvnlavita

Virginia
4 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2014 :  09:10:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lvnlavita's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where can I go to sign up with this company? Their site that I am finding asks for a log in name and pass word, which I do not have yet.
Please advise. I'm a VA notary.

Veta O. Wholey
Go to Top of Page

patlynnw

New York
21 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  7:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really enjoy working with Safe Signings! They are professional, pay a fair and reasonable fee for services provided and most importantly - they pay in a timely manner!! I don't have to inquire about payment or send payment email reminders. Safe Signings is one of the few signing companies I enjoy working with and highly recommend!!!

Patricia Warmack
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  6:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The VERY best signing company on the planet! They send you an email to let you know your payment has been processed and a followup email when the check has been mailed.

Please NOTE: There are no dings to your fee for any little excuse and their signing fees are above par. They work for great clients, and they are a great vendor.

Nothing suspicious here. Greg and team are awesome, out of the box. You'll be fortunate if they call on you.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

MAHLG

North Carolina
23 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  8:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a very professional, true to their word company. they are pleasant and pay as promised. No hassles at all. Please call more!

mgarcia
Go to Top of Page

kristancrawford

Virginia
8 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  6:01:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love doing their closings, always available to answer questions, no hand-holding or micro-managing. Checks are received two weeks after the closing and I receive an email stating the check is in the mail so be on the lookout for it. Wish they had more work in my area.

Kristan Crawford
Go to Top of Page

pdl lady

California
38 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  10:23:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very professional, received docs within minutes. No hand holding, no fax backs, and they met my fee. They are on call 24/7 for any problems. I enjoyed working with them.

Mary Poncedeleon
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  12:40:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for them back in February and was paid 2 weeks later. no complaints here except I wish they would call more often... lol

ALNOTARY
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2012 :  3:21:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Their address is tough to find, I had to look into business license registration so I could send a Christmas Card. It's highly suspicious they have no website and hide a physical location as if they're afraid of being tracked down. They're domain registration info is also hidden.

address:
520 Jacaranda Pl
Fullerton CA 92832

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2012 :  10:22:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Job on the 13th of Sept, check on the 21st. Why cann't more be like that?
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2012 :  09:32:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was contacted but was a little concerned because there is no website up on them at safesignings.net as is in their email. So far so good. Very nice and they say a check will be cut on the 1st.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

pjrager

Maryland
94 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  6:47:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They just called - Cindy - 855.723.3744.
Go to Top of Page

thensley

Kentucky
32 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  2:18:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit thensley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can someone please provide a ph # for this company? I'd like to sign up with them. Thx!

Trina Hensley
Go to Top of Page

garland15

2 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2011 :  11:04:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked for Safe Signings and am very happy when they call. They are reliable, helpful and very respectful. Great company!
Go to Top of Page

Joan

California
12 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2011 :  11:07:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Joan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If only all signing companies operated the way Greg does. Always available, always pays on time within 15 days, always has docs ready, always there to help with any problems. I can't say enough good things about him. The best of the best!

Go to Top of Page

garland15

2 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  12:28:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love working for Safe Signings. Always a good experience and very fair.
Go to Top of Page

Deborah Bond

Massachusetts
71 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  12:13:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Deborah Bond's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have worked with Greg for about 2 years...true to his word on payments, and a pleasure to talk to. Seldom any issues with package.
Go to Top of Page

PlsSign

Arizona
24 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2011 :  7:09:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Safe Signings Escrow & Lender Services

My first signing with them. Courteous, pleasant, and easy to work for. Payment within 15 days. Also, emailed notice of payment being issued. True to their word, payment arrived.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.