123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 HVR Notaries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2013 :  3:00:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sashad posted this:

"consumerform@SDCDA.org"

hope this helps.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

Susan Cook

California
13 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2013 :  10:16:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do you get claim form from San Diego D.A.'s office?
Go to Top of Page

sashad

Alabama
17 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2013 :  09:01:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check link to San Diego DA for the claim form to be emailed to you. If we all file, we have a chance. The complaints trigger and back-up the investigation by them into Hector Vidas scam activities.

quote:
Originally posted by ahn

I too am owed $$ by HVR. This is embezzlement, so when you file your complaints, please emphasize that. Embezzlement: The fraudulent conversion of another's property (e.g. money) by a person who is in a position of trust, such as an agent. These signing agencies are our "agents" as they represent us in regard to the title/escrow company payment and are entrusted by us to forward the money to us that has been collected by them from the title/escrow companies on our behalf for the notary/signing services we have completed. I am trying to find out if this embezzled money can be protected from bankruptcy claims, since it is "our" money that they have received from the title/escrow companies on our behalf.

Go to Top of Page

ahn

14 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2013 :  11:39:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too am owed $$ by HVR. This is embezzlement, so when you file your complaints, please emphasize that. Embezzlement: The fraudulent conversion of another's property (e.g. money) by a person who is in a position of trust, such as an agent. These signing agencies are our "agents" as they represent us in regard to the title/escrow company payment and are entrusted by us to forward the money to us that has been collected by them from the title/escrow companies on our behalf for the notary/signing services we have completed. I am trying to find out if this embezzled money can be protected from bankruptcy claims, since it is "our" money that they have received from the title/escrow companies on our behalf.
Go to Top of Page

Tennessee
8 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2013 :  11:36:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit 10014's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh boy I am getting a Final Links Signings dejavuuu… I am S.O.L...
I am owed $125 for a signing back on september 16th...

Penny Bowhall
Rockin Double B Services
PO Box 363
Thompson’s Station, TN 37179
Cell 615-400-012
PennyCan@bellsouth.net
Go to Top of Page

Melanie363

20 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  12:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thankfully I have not had any contact with HRV Notaries since my last job for them in April. They were 3 weeks late with payment but I DID get paid. I wish you all luck in getting your money.
Go to Top of Page

panotary1960

Pennsylvania
2 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  12:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did some jobs for HVR in July and August and they owe me $365. I have not gotten return phone calls or responses to e-mails in months. I just received form from the San Diego DA's office and am getting ready to file my complaint. Everyone who has been stiffed by Hector Vides needs to file a complaint so the DA can see how many people were cheated out of fees.
Go to Top of Page

Susan Cook

California
13 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2013 :  5:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have three past-due invoices from July. I have called and gotten all the same excuses. Also, I have had mixed results working for them. JJ can be very aggressive and demanding as well as Mayra. They are also quick to accuse notaries if incompetency. Also, they always asked that I go the extra mile for them. I intend to contact the title companies they work with as well. Has anyone gotten paid of late?
Go to Top of Page

12 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2013 :  12:56:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sending in my letter to the DA in San Diego, Ca today. It probably won't help us get paid, but it will let them know the scope of money HVR owes us.

I don't think I will be signing for JJ at their new company either unless they pay upfront through a service like paypal.
Go to Top of Page

AllisonPeters

California
13 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2013 :  12:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sashad

Everyone who has been scammed by these people, please email "consumerform@SDCDA.org" It's setup to automatically email you the 1 page form where you can file your complaint w/$ detail to the San Diego County DA's office. Apparently, when I was hired in Aug, the guy was running around advertising his lavish vacation--the same time-frame he claims he was broke. This is wire/internet fraud perpetrated by this company. If you file your complaint, they will investigate & prohibit the bankruptcy filing. When there's an investigation by the DA, they will uncover the pattern of fraud & it will be pay us or jail time, and then pay us-- or both, depending. I know who I talked to when I was hired, so even if the company has a relative on the fictitious name registration w/the State, that person is responsible ALSO !!

Too bad this couldn't happen with Nationwide Settlement and Samantha DiFranco. With all of her lying and false promises, that woman needs to be taken down a notch or 50.

APeters
Go to Top of Page

AllisonPeters

California
13 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2013 :  09:17:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

that email sends you a form. You complete the 1-pager & mail it in w/your copies of their hiring emails & your invoices to substiantiate your complaint.

Thank you.

APeters
Go to Top of Page

sashad

Alabama
17 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2013 :  09:12:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that email sends you a form. You complete the 1-pager & mail it in w/your copies of their hiring emails & your invoices to substiantiate your complaint.
Go to Top of Page

AllisonPeters

California
13 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2013 :  08:58:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I, too, have emailed my complaint. I hope these people are never able to start another business again. Why do people have to be this way?

quote:
Originally posted by deeslim58

I just emailed consumerform@SDCDA.org a copy of my HVR invoice. Let's see what happens

quote:

Everyone who has been scammed by these people, please email "consumerform@SDCDA.org" It's setup to automatically email you the 1 page form where you can file your complaint w/$ detail to the San Diego County DA's office. Apparently, when I was hired in Aug, the guy was running around advertising his lavish vacation--the same time-frame he claims he was broke. This is wire/internet fraud perpetrated by this company. If you file your complaint, they will investigate & prohibit the bankruptcy filing. When there's an investigation by the DA, they will uncover the pattern of fraud & it will be pay us or jail time, and then pay us-- or both, depending. I know who I talked to when I was hired, so even if the company has a relative on the fictitious name registration w/the State, that person is responsible ALSO !!

Ms. Dee

APeters
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2013 :  2:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just emailed consumerform@SDCDA.org a copy of my HVR invoice. Let's see what happens

quote:

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

sashad

Alabama
17 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2013 :  06:53:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

P2R

North Carolina
28 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2013 :  12:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit P2R's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Someone from HVR Mobile Notaries called me yesterday regarding a September 2013 invoice I have open for them ($75). They said they were going to be filing bankruptcy and I may or may not get paid. Just an FYI for all of those out there who are wondering where your payment may be. I have decided that I will not work for signing companies anymore unless I've done a lot of work for them in the past and that I have no outstanding invoices. I am working strictly for title companies and mortgage companies from now on. I can't afford to do closings for free for anyone as they end up costing me money in time, paper, toner and travel.

Paralegal to the Rescue
Go to Top of Page

ALTIC Notary

California
3 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2013 :  8:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked with HVR (and FYI, Hector is the owner), since he started this company over 6 years ago. He personally came to meet and interview me before allowing me to work for his new company. This showed me that he was serious and he took pride in his company. JJ has always been professional, as well as Mayra. I believe I have worked with Mark a few times too. However, in the last 6 years that I have been doing business with them, I have never had a problem with anyone being rude, nor have I experienced missed payments. It would be good to remember that many companies pay on a 30-45 day schedule and most do not pay within 2 weeks unless you are working directly with the lender.

ALTIC Notary
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  05:57:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SDLady, please email me at prosigner2005@yahoo.com.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

sashad

Alabama
17 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2013 :  09:18:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check out Ripoff Report.com file #109011. At the bottom you can add your amts past due from when. This will give a clear picture of the national scope.
Go to Top of Page

sashad

Alabama
17 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2013 :  08:46:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yes, the client was interested to know if/when I get paid, to let them know.
Go to Top of Page

California
48 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2013 :  08:25:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who is Hector?

Teri W.
Go to Top of Page

California
48 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2013 :  06:10:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is making me sad. HVR has been one of my favorite companies to work for. I have never had any problems with them until now. Am waiting for payment on 3 invoices from July. First email, no response. Second email, JJ said he would let the accountant know. That was on 9/23/13. Still no check. I do not know who Myra is. Does someone have an email address for her?
Thank you!

Teri W.
Go to Top of Page

kandy1099

Pennsylvania
121 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2013 :  12:50:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit kandy1099's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Payment issues exist (2 weeks + late at times) but if you email Mayra, she'll get right on it. She says HVR has an accountant who takes care of everything. HVR (Mark) never asks me my fee; he just quotes a price and I either accept or I do not.

Do you have her email, I have three invoices, I have been trying to get payment for, and would appreciate any help! Thank-you!

Go to Top of Page

signrocket

Florida
8 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2013 :  09:41:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have not paid for over 2 months, full of excuses. Do not take these closings unless you like to work for free or just want practice. I should have read this forum prior to working for HVR and I would have more time and money. Just empty promises and no payment, and I am dealing direct with Myra---- but the invisible accountant is NEVER there. No more HVR for me.
Go to Top of Page

Melanie363

20 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  4:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the typos. The batteries went out on my keyboard.
Go to Top of Page

EvaOB

Massachusetts
28 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2011 :  4:40:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Has anyone heard of HVR Notaries?
THis is their site. I could not find any info on them.

Thanks!!
http://www.hvrnotaries.com/
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.